Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I finally got to my new apartment. It was a decent size. I was happy. It had 2 rooms, a kitchen, bathroom, and a living room. There's only one person here so it's big for me. I got some boxes from outside bringing them in. While I was bringing one of the boxes with all my papers in it an envelope fell out. I picked it up and put it on the table remembering the one my mom gave me. I opened her card and it was a card saying she would miss me and it have 250 dollars in it. I didn't need money. I've been saving up for a while now. I opened the second envelope and I noticed it was one of the letters me and a guy named Alex would send back and forth. I found 3 guitar picks out of the envelope and put them on a shelf in my room. I put the letter on the fridge so I wouldn't lose it. The guy who wrote me a letter? He's from a band named All time low. When I was 16 I sent him letters, hoping he'd send some back. I told him everything. How I was bullied, everything. He would write back to me, a lot. But I never got one back the last time. I didn't think he wanted to be bothered anymore. He followed me on twitter, but I barely go on twitter. He's one of the reasons why I moved to Baltimore. He said I should. He said I could get to know him and he could help me. He said Baltimore is the best place he knows. He says wherever he goes, Baltimore is always better. I look at the time and notice it's 4:30 pm the sun is setting because, it's winter. The sun sets earlier. I hate that. I decide to go for a walk around and maybe meet a few new people. I get a hoodie and walk outside. I walk down the road and notice a Starbucks. I went into Starbucks, got coffee and sat for a little bit. While I was walking out I noticed that they were hiring and I took an application to fill in, in about a week. I walk outside and notice 4 men who looked familiar, the guys from All Time Low. I looked down and walked past them. I looked up quickly and notice Jack smile at me. I smiled back and kept walking until I heard "hey wait up!" I turned around and saw a Jack running towards me.
"Hey! I've seen you before... But, not in Baltimore. Where have I seen you? I know I have. What's your name?" Jack said looking confused.
"Uh I'm Larissa." I said scratching the back of my neck.
"I should know a pretty name like that..." He said frowning.
"Well, I'm from New York. I went to one of your concerts..." I said quietly.
"Woah. So you know who I am already?" He laughed
"Yeah I do, Jack." I laughed
"Are, are you a creepy stalker?" He said laughing.
"Yes, yes I am." I smiled.
"That's great! Stalkers are my best friends so you'll have to be my best friend now!" Jack said smiling
"Do I haaaave to?" I whined
"Oh, I see how it is." He frowned and turned around
I tapped his shoulder
"Who is it?" He said
"Your Bestfriend?" I said laughing
"Yes! Come on! Im going to get my best friend some coffee." He said laughing.
"I just had coffee." I laughed looking at the ground
"Fine, ill get you something else." He said pulling me back into Starbucks. The guys already got their coffees Jack went up ordered himself a got chocolate, and he ordered me a slice of coffee cake. He dragged me to the table with all the guys and I really hoped Alex wouldn't recognize me, I just moved here I don't need that right now. I smiled at everyone and waved
"Jack, we leave you for 5 minutes and you come back with a pretty girl? Teach me how to do that!" Zach laughed.
"At least tell us her name." Rian said laughing
"Her name is Larissa. She used to be an All Time Low fan, so she already knows you guys." Jack smiled
"Except for him. He kidnapped me. I had no choice." I said causing the other three to laugh.
"Well, I mean who wouldn't kidnap her?" Jack said smiling.
"I wouldn't because, I'm not creepy like you." Alex laughed.
"I have never seen you in B-more. What brings you here?" Zack asked and I laughed
"She followed us here." Jack said with a smirk on his face.
"Damn another stalker." Alex said smirking.
"Jeez, I'm not thaaaat creepy." I laughed.
"What's the real reason you moved here?" Rian said
"I heard its really nice here and everyone is nice. Well, expect these 4 guys but, that's okay." I laughed
"Who are these guys?" Zach said
"Uh I think their names are, Jack, Alex, Rian, and Zach." I smirked
"Hurtful!" Alex said holding his heart.
"Kidding! You guys are the nicest people I've met so far." I smiled
We all finished what we got they insisted on walking me home. I let them walk me home and invited them in. Shit.