Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Shit!" I hear Alex yell. I pulled the blankets over my head, and mumbled a what.
"I had to go like an hour ago." Alex said sounding disappointed. I pulled the blankets from over my head and looked at him.
"Alex! You're going to get me in trouble!" I said
"It's fine, I got dis." Alex said smirking while he was putting his pants on.
"I'll see you on April 26th. Don't forget about my birthday, March 31st." I laughed jokingly.
"I wouldn't forget your birthday for the world. Don't worry I'll Skype call you on your birthday with the guys." He said smiling while putting his shirt on
"Good! I'm going to miss you so much!"
"I'm going to miss you too, Larissa."
"Only 4 short months."
"I gotta go.." He said quietly. He went to the other side of the bed, pulled the blankets off me, and pulled me out of bed.
"Aleeeeeeeex." I said smiling and standing up.
"What? I needed a hug." He said opening his arms.
"Fine." I said laughing, standing on my tippy toes and wrapping my arms around his neck. He started to spin me in circles, until he almost fell.
"God I am so dizzy." He said laughing.
"No driving while dizzy." I said walking towards the door.
"Guess ill just have to stay here a little longer." He laughed leaning on the wall by the door.
"Aleeeeeex!" I whined
"Whaaaaaaat?" He whined back smiling.
"You need to go though." I laughed
"It's like you want me to go." He frowned and acted hurt.
"Shut up, I just don't want you to get into trouble."
"I won't."
"You will."
"I won't."
"You're stalling!" I yelled laughing
"Come with me? Please! You can say goodbye to everyone." Alex said grabbing my hand.
"Fine." I said as he smiled opening the door.
"So uh, can we talk about that kiss?" I said quietly getting into the car
"It was just uh- a goodnight kiss."
"Oh, okay."
"Yeah, I hope that doesn't ruin anything though." He said glancing over to me.
"It didn't." I smiled. Our car ride was pretty quick. We got to his house and I gave everyone a goodbye hug. I spent about 10 minutes there, until deciding I had to leave.
"Alrighty, don't get too wasted, Jack, don't get anyone pregnant, same to you 3. Bye, have fun." I smiled waving to them and going out the door. I started walking away until I heard someone yell my name. I looked back and Alex was by the door.
"You forgot something." He smiled opening his arms
"A hug? I already gave you one." I smiled walking back slowly. He smiled walking towards me. He put his arms around me, as I put my arms around his waist.
"God damn, I'm going to miss you so fucking much." Alex said putting his chin on the top of my head.
"I'm going to miss you too." I smiled
"Please, send me hugs every day." He laughed pulling away from the hug
"As long as you call me."
"I already told you we would call you everyday."
"Alex, go inside, you're suppose to be with them."
"I have to deal with them for 4 months."
"Bye, Alex." I smiled. He looked at me pulling my chin up softly. Our lips connected, I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"A goodnight kiss right?" I laughed and started walking away.
"Bye, Alex!" I yelled back.
I walked home and plopped down on my couch. What am I suppose to do for 4 months. I called my best friend, Brianna. I asked if she would drive down and hang out for 3 weeks.
----------------
It's been a week
my Mac started ringing
I ran and seen it was a Skype call from Zach I sat on my bed and pressed answer
"Zach!"
"Hey! We miss your fucking craziness."
"Trust me, I miss you guys so much."
"You better!" I heard Jack yell
"Jack!" I yelled
"How's B-more?" Alex smiled
"Great! I have someone you need to meet! BRIANNA COME HERE!" I yelled
"Holy shit I was trying to shit. What the fuck do you want." Brianna yelled walking into the room.
"How'd that shit go?" Jack laughed
"You could've told me you were skyping them!" Brianna yelled
"Hey I'm skyping the guys." I laughed
"Anyway, this is Brianna. This is Jack, Alex, Rian, and Zach." I said pointing to the guys. We talked for about an hour more until I had to go to sleep, because I was tired as fuck.