Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

We all decided to go to sleep. Brianna took her room, with Zach. Alex and I took the guest room. Rian and Jack got the 2 couches.
I woke up to Rian yelling.
"No! You can't put beer in the pancakes!"
"Why not! I bet she likes beer!" Jack whined
"You better not wake her up!" Rian hissed back. Alex wasn't in the bed anymore so I figured he was out there with them. I got up walking into the kitchen
"Do you like beer?" Jack asked
"Yea." I laughed
"Did he wake you up?" Rian said putting his arm around me.
"No." I laughed as Alex came over to me.
"Goodmorning." He said as he kissed me. I covered my mouth because I was embarrassed of morning breath. But he seemed to not mind
"You guys are together, finally!" Brianna yelled causing everyone to laugh
"Yea, except we're going to use 4-1-14 instead of 3-31-14 cause the 31st is so confusing. There's not 31 days in every month so yea. I would get the month anniversaries wrong. Okay?" Alex laughed
"Fine with me." I smiled
"So who wants pancakes?!" Rian yelled
"I think everyone does." I said going to the table
"Sit by me! Sit by me!" Jack yelled pointing to the seat. We all ate making jokes and laughing
"Lets go roller skating!" Jack yelled after we finished eating
"Sounds fun lets go!" Alex yelled
"I need like 30 minutes!" I yelled grabbing black skinny jeans, and a hoodie running to the bathroom.

"Lets go to the store so Larissa can buy her first pack of beer or whatever she wants." Zach laughed.
"Come on, Larissa." Rian stood up
"We have to squeeze everyone in the car, but don't worry I do it all the time. Ill drive." I laughed taking the car keys out of Rians hand.
"Hey!" Rian said laughing walking out the door with me.
"Shotgun!" Jack yelled and ran to the car. I laughed getting in the car watching Brianna, Rian, Zach, and Alex get in the back seat.
"God Rian move over!" Zach yelled
"I can't! Brianna's in the way!" Rian yelled
"Not my fault." Brianna laughed
"Dude can we get there, Now! I feel like I'm going to explode." Alex laughed
We got to the store. I grabbed Smirnoff, the strawberry kind, the guys favorite beer, and some rum. Brianna has some coke at her house. I got weird looks from the cash register person, but I didn't care I was having fun, even if Jack was twerking on me.
"Jack you freaked that girl out." I laughed
"Can I go back in to twerk on her?" He said walking back to the door
"No! Jack no!" I yelled laughing
"Why not!" He yelled
"No!" Rian said dragging him to the car.
All the guys sat in the back this time as Brianna sat in the front. When we got home we started drinking with Jack and Rian mixing drinks.
---------
Alex POV
"How's your birthday going?" I asked Larissa
"It-it's going gre- great." She smiled while taking another shot. She was so wasted, it was scaring me. She has had about 7 shots, 1 and a half Smirnoff's 2 beers, and 3 rum and cokes. How she wasn't barfing yet, was beyond me, she can hold down her drinks pretty well.
"W-why a-are you n-not drinking, b-babe?" She laughed
"I already had a shot, 2 beers and I have a rum and coke right now." I smiled at her. I didn't want to get drunk, I don't want to have drunken sex, that can't happen.
"B-but why d-d-don't you have more?" She said standing up
"Where are you going?" I stood up
"B-bathroom." She laughed
"I'll come with you, so you don't fall." I said grabbing her waist so she didn't fall. After she was done we went out to go talk to everyone.
"Dude since when do you turn down drinks?" Jack said taking a shot.
"Since I want to make sure nothing bad happens." I said while Brianna came over
"What would happen?" Brianna asked
"I don't know. I don't want to get wasted off my ass and have drunken sex the day we start dating." I said looking around the room.
"Dude calm down. Whatever happens, happens." Brianna said patting my back. I sat down getting another beer sitting with everyone.
-----

Larissa's POV
"H-heeey J-jesse!" I yelled into my phone
"It's like 5pm and it sounds like you're wasted beyond anything." He laughed
"I-I'm n-not drunk!" I yelled into my phone
"Dude we need to celebrate your birthday down here too. I miss you guys!" He said
"I m-miss you t-too J-Jess." I laughed
"Be careful down there." He said as I covered my mouth running to the bathroom.
"A-are you okay!" He yelled into the phone as I'm hugging the toilet.
Alex came running in sitting behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back. After I finished getting rid of what was in my stomach, I got up brushed my teeth and picked up my phone.
"I'm fine." I laughed
"I think you're busy so, ill talk to you later." He laughed
"Okay, bye!" I hung up the phone sitting on Alex's lap.
"Damn, you had a lot to drink. I think I'm going to cut you off now." He said rubbing my back
"I think I'm going to go to bed." I said getting up walking to Brianna's bed.
"I'll come with you I'm tired." Alex said walking behind me. We cuddled and fell asleep being woken up at 6:36 in the morning by a phone call.
"Steve? Why are you calling me so early, what the fuck do you want?" I pretty much yelled
"Well just thought I'd tell you that your brother got into a car crash, head on with a truck. He was rushed to the hospital. Just thought you'd know." He said quietly.
"Are you kidding me right now!?" I yelled accidentally waking up Alex.
"No, it was by where your cousin died, in that other car crash." He said
"You have got to be kidding me, you can't be serious." I quieted down.
"Go to the hospital and see for yourself." He said
"I'm leaving now. Bye." I said hanging up the phone, getting up putting skinny jeans and a hoodie on throwing my hair into a bun.
"Alex, I'm running to the hospital, Cayden got into an accident.. Ill be back." I said wiping my eye clear from water. I walked out of the room taking pain killers from a massive hangover, but this hangover couldn't stop me right now. I woke Brianna up telling her what happened. She wanted to come so I let her change and everything.
"I'm coming." Alex said as we were just leaving.
"Okay, come on."
We got to the hospital pretty quickly and looked for the room with my brother.
"Room 237 but only one can go into the room. " a nurse called I got brought to the room. Cayden was just laying there. Bruises and cuts everywhere. I barely recognized him. He had an arm brace, knee brace, and a neck brace on. He nurse said he had a concussion. He opened his eyes a little to see who it was and he mumbled my name softly. I started crying uncontrollably. I went and sat down.
"Cayden.." I said softly.