Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
I woke up on the couch stretching. I was going to get up when I noticed Alex on the floor. He didn't even have a blanket on him.
"Alex! Why are you on the floor, and why didn't you take the blanket?!" I yelled
"Uh what oh you're awake." He said pulling the blanket down towards him.
"Thanks for the blanket." He gave me a sleepy smile. I let him have the blanket.
"Get on the couch. Ill make coffee." I said laughing and throwing a pillow at him.
I got my phone and checked my text messages. I had one from Jack.
From: Jack!
Hey! Is there room for me! Of course there is be there in an hour. :) :)

To: Jack!
How long?

From: Jack!
Like 15 minutes now. I'm leaving now!

I laughed and locked my phone.
"Your other half is coming over!" I yelled
"Ugh. I just want to sleep." He yelled back I laughed and brought 2 cups of coffee into the living room. He took a cup blowing on it and taking a sip. I heard the door swing open.
"I have arrived!" Jack yelled
"Way to knock." I smiled
"I don't even have to knock I'm too fab for that." Jack smirked. Alex took the pillow that I threw at him, and threw it at Jack.
"You're not fab." Alex said laughing. I heard my phone ringing in the other room so I quickly stood up and ran in the kitchen grabbing my phone. Great, Steve, my asshole stepdad.
"Guys I have to answer this ill be right back. Don't mess things up too much." I said walking towards the door. I got outside closed the door and pressed answer
"Hello?"
"Hey! Where are you? You weren't here when I came home last night, and you're still not here. What's going on?" He said
"I'm not coming home."
"Why? Where the fuck are you?" He spat
"I-I moved out."
"Where the fuck are you? I'm bringing you the fuck home. Who gave you fucking permission to move out? When I get to where you are now, I swear I'm going to beat the shit out of you."
"I'm at my new apartment. You're not bringing me home, I already am home. I have myself permission to move out. I don't need your permission. You won't beat the shit out of me." I spat
"Where the fuck is your apartment? Lets see if I will beat the shit out of you, I have before what's stopping me now?" He said. A tear started to form at the corner of my eye.
"I'm stopping you. The cops will stop you." I said smirking.
"The cops won't do shit. They almost took YOU away. Not me. Nothing happened to me." He laughed
"The cops will do something this time." My smirk disappeared.
"Whatever, bitch. Where are you?"
"I'm in Florida. Have fun driving here. Bring shorts, it's hot here." I smirked
"Good, I knew you'd tell me. Maybe I won't make the beating that bad." He laughed.
"What's the address?" He asked
"72 mansion street, Miami." (I don't know if this an actual address.)
"Great. Ill be there in about 2-3 days. See you soon, bitch. Remember, don't hide." He laughed and hung up the phone. I went back inside and yelled "back". I put my phone on the counter and walked into the living room and found Alex slurping his coffee all fancy looking and Jack in my only summer dress. I laughed
"Sometimes you have to dress up and tell your self you're the prettiest queen in all the land, I do it weekly." He said smiling and put his hands on his hips. I laughed walked up to him and hugged him.
"You're an idiot." I laughed
"Hey, you used to be obsessed with my band what idiot would do that?!" He laughed
"Well, that's true." Alex said smirking.
"I also used to go to all your concerts whenever you came to New York, or close to New York. Alex actually follows me on twitter so Ha! And when I was like 16 I used to send letters to him and he'd reply." I laughed
"Alex follows me too! You guys used to send letters back and forth?" Jack yelled.
"Y-yea?" I said looking at Alex and then back to Jack.
"Dude, I remember when Alex was freaking out because, he didn't get a letter from a fan. I'm guessing it was you?" Jack questioned
"Jack shut the fuck up." Alex said with a straight face.
"He freaked out for like a month. He told me and the guys all about you, he read us every letter and when he got a letter he was so happy. He just stopped getting letters and he felt so shitty. He was so scared that you had committed suicide. He was going to go to the address on the letters. He made Matt put 2-3 New York dates hoping you'd show up." He said looking at Alex.
"God dammit Jack. I'm going to fucking kill you!" Alex yelled.
"Jack go her changed I can't take you seriously in that. Also, I actually went to every New York date. But, he didn't know what I looked like so, how would he know it was me." I laughed jack nodded and went into my room to change. I walked over to Alex and hugged him.
"I'm sorry.." I whispered.
"The past is the past. Don't worry about it." He whispered back and laughed.
"I'm still sorry. I didn't mean to. You should've came to my house. Do you know how amazing that would be?" I laughed.
"Why'd you go outside?" He said raising his eyebrow
"I got a call."
"From who?" Alex said as Jack walked out.
"Uh, my step dad Steve."
"Are you fucking kidding me? Why didn't you tell me that asshole was calling I would've answered." He said looking at the ground.
"Cause, it's my problem. Not yours."
"Well, we're answering the phone next time. Okay?" Jack said laughing.
"Whateverrrrr."