Status: Updating weekly, or whenever you tell me to! Comments = faster updates

I'm Better off Here.

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It's been a week. A week of hanging out with the boys. We celebrated Alex's birthday. A week of doing stupid crazy shit. 2 and a half more weeks and they go back on tour till April. I'm bummed but, that's what they love to do. I'm going to put an application into Starbucks also. I don't need money. I've been working since 14. I've saved most of my money. I have it all in a bank account. I have almost 130,000 dollars in the bank. We're all going to the ravens game today, it's going to be great. I quickly get into the shower. Getting out quickly. I dry off getting into my black skinny jeans and hoodie. Brush my hair and let it air dry. When It air drys its always wavy. I get my phone and start to drive to Alex's.
I walk in the door and everyone was just sitting on the couch.
"You're here!" A skunk haired man yelled and pulled me into a hug.
"Ready to go?" Zach smiled and put his arm around me. Everyone got really close, so it didn't matter if we just walked in or anything.
"I'm ready. The ravens are going to kick ass today because, I'm going to be there." I laughed.
"Bullshit." Alex said while pretending to sneeze. He smiled.
"They'll win." I smirked
"Lets see about that." Alex said getting his hoodie and walking out.
The game was pretty great. Ravens won. All of us pretty much joked the whole time.
"Larisssssaaa?" Jack yelled
"Dude, I think she's in like fantasy land." Rian laughed
"What?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Zach said smiling.
"Nothing really." I laughed
"You are tooooooooo!" Jack yelled.
"Fine, I'm thinking about how if I weren't with you guys at the game, the Ravens would've lost!" I smirked
"No way! The ravens barely loose like ever." Alex said proudly.
"That is true." Rian laughed
"They would've lost today." I laughed.
"Can't you guys see that if she weren't here today, that the Ravens would loose?" Zach said smiling.
"Thank you Zach!" I smiled.
"I was kidding." Zach said laughing.
"Alrighty guys. Believe what you want to believe. I'm gunna walk home and sleep. I'm tired. Ill see you guys tomorrow. Peaceskies." I said hugging everyone. I heard 4 goodbyes and left. I walked home getting in the shower. I was tired. I'm going straight to bed after this. I get in the shower singing a little. Great. Somebody just walked into my house. I figure it's one of the guys.
"Hey who is it?!" I yelled
"It's me!" A familiar voice said
"Whose me?" I said getting quieter.
"It's your father. Ill wait until you're done in the shower hurry up." He yelled behind the door. I started to panic. I quietly got out of the shower leaving the water on and grabbing my phone. Texting the first people who came to mind.
Group message: Jack!, Alex!, Rian!, Zach!
Guys! I may not be able to See you guys tomorrow. I'm having a problem right now.. Ill talk to you guys soon!
I pressed send.

To: Alex!
Steve he's here. He probably tracked my phone. He's here. My apartment. Stay away. Please don't come down. Tell the others to stay away. Please. Ill be fine. I love you!! <3
I quickly sent it and got back in the shower finishing up. I got out dried put the clothes that i brought into the bathroom with me, on. A pair of shorts and a band tee. I brushed my hair and walked out facing my step dad.
"W-why are you here?" I stuttered.
"I knew you were lying. I tracked your phone and brought me here. You lied to me, bitch." He said smiling.
"Well, you need to leave." I said standing up straight.
"I'm not leaving." He said smiling.
"Just leave!" I yelled
"Don't raise your voice to me, bitch!" He yelled and slapped my face. I brought my fist up and punched him, I kept doing it over and over. He grabbed my waist pushing me down causing me to fall on the ground. He hovered over top of me as I was laying on the ground. He punched me twice and He put his hands around my neck. I screamed and did my best at kicking him in his area, he yelled wincing in pain. I did my best to kick him again and again. I punched him again. I got up quickly getting my phone, vans, and car keys I started the car pulling out of the little parking space. I called Cayden
"Steve's here. He tracked my phone. I'm scared."
"Calm down I love you. Stay at a hotel tonight. You need to call the cops. Call a friend you made so far. Please be safe. I can't go down there. I'm with Jace. He says he misses you."
"I miss him too. I love you guys. I gotta go." I hung up the phone calling Alex.
"Larissa! Where are you? I'm driving to your place now."
"Alex go to the park. He's at my place. I left."
"Thank god. Ill be at the park in like 2 minutes." He said
"Alrighty bye." I said while hanging up the phone.