A Dangerous Face and Illegal Taste

Eighteen;

“Brendon, Brendon, Brendon,” William uttered with a sigh. Brendon sat still, with his head down whilst William circled him like a vulture.

“I tolerated that you turned a slayer and I tolerated the fact that you refused to tell me the reason for doing so. But Brendon, I am not going to tolerate what happened earlier this afternoon,” He hissed harshly. Rebekah stood in the corner of the room in front of Spencer whom was situated between Mike and Ryan.

“Let me warn you now, you’re going to be punished,” William hissed viciously again. Rebekah couldn’t take being silent anymore and stepped forward, the slight noise of the two steps she took caused William’s dark eyes to set on her.

“Don’t hurt him, it wasn’t his fault. They were egging each other on, neither are to blame for their actions,” She spoke quickly and nervously. William laughed lowly at the speed of her heart before looking to Ryan.

“Ryan, take our little princess upstairs and keep her quiet for a few hours,” Ryan nodded before placing his hand on Rebekah’s shoulder, quickly leading her out of the room.

“I fucking hate you,” She spat as soon as Ryan pushed her down onto his bed. He laughed slightly and sat on the wooden chair beside her.

“How can you just sit here whilst downstairs Brendon and Spencer are likely to be tortured or some shit like that?” Rebekah asked, tears rimming her eyes.

“Why are you even sticking up for Brendon? Do you like the fact that he’s planning to rape you at some point? Do you not think that he should be punished for ruining lives?”

“You’re one to talk. You’ve probably killed your fair share of people and you broke his heart in the process,” Rebekah uttered, ignoring the rape comment.

“His heart died the second he was murdered,” He hissed with dark eyes.

“Its time you shut up and slept anyway,” He spoke as he placed his hand on her forehead, causing an immediate tiredness to spread throughout her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, its not long or eventful but its an update which is good right? So tell me what you think and comment? :]