Always Attract

Never In Your Wildest Dreams

June 10 2013

June 10 2013

"Cheers, mates!"

I raised the shot glass to my lips as the familiar taste of vodka hit my taste buds and quickly swallowing the horrible taste before placing the small shot glass on the table with the other empty glasses of beer bottles, and glasses that was once filled with random types of alcohol. I ran a hand through my curly hair as I watched the small group of my friends drink them selves away to the point where they would soon be shit-faced and make dissensions that would one day make a wonderful story to tell or would later regret the next morning. But one way or another I would be the one to take most of them home including one of my Harry who was currently snogging a random girl who I would probably end up taking as well.

"You look like you need another drink" Niall said as he sat down next to me on one of the two couches. Niall was the most shit-faced out of all of us and he was absolutely hilarious.

"I think I'm good, Niall" I said as I raised my bottle of beer which was half empty.

"Nonsense!" Niall shouted, as he laughed in an obnoxious way before letting me go. "Another round of drinks on me!"

I rolled my eyes as the small group of friends cheered at his announcement as Niall went to the bar to grab another set of drinks as my other best friend Harry walked over and leaning over the railing, like me.

"Done snogging the poor girl, I see?" I asked with a raised brow as he chuckled and ignored my comment before looking down at the sea of people on the dance floor.

"Checking out the view, huh? " He said with a smirk on his face as all I could do was chuckled because if I had said no, well then it would have been a lie. "Anyone interesting?"

I raised my brow knowing what he had meant. Sure it was difficult to identify anyone due to the strobe lights, one particular girl did stand out from all the others. But he didn't bother telling Harry that because off the bat, Harry knew.

"Oh come on, where is she?" He said as he nudged me as chuckled before nodding my head over to a girl who was currently dancing with one of her friends. From what I could tell she was cute, to the way she swayed her hips was different from all the other girls. Anyone could tell that she knew how to move. To the way she looked so care free even at a night club.

"Shes cute, Liam. Why don't you go down there and dance with her?" He asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not in a dancing mood, I guess" I said as Harry scoffed

"Not in the dancing mood" He mocked me " You must be an idiot if you dont wanna dance with a girl like that"

"I'm going to get another drink" I told him as I pushed myself off the railings and leaving Harry as I made my way downstairs and was greeted by the sea of people who were dancing to whatever song the D.J was playing.

As I made my way through the sea of dancing people, I silently wished I would bump into my jane doe but sadly as I finally made my way to the bar I didn't see her.

"one beer, 3 shots of vodka, and a rum and coke" I told the bartender who nodded his head as he went to go get my drinks.

"Hi, one beer please"

I turned to my right to see my jane doe, who was no longer cute. Instead she was beautiful, and as cheesy as it sounds, she was probably the most beautiful girl here. I looked at her from the corner of my eye as I waited. She wore a crop top that had small yin yang symbols while both her arms are bare showing the various tattoos she had along on her chest and arms, a skater skirt that reveals the tattoos she had on her thighs. Her hair was in messy curls while she wore combat boots. It was difficult to tell what color her eyes were along with her hair color.

"Here you go" the bartender said as I thanked him.

"Planning to drink your problems away?" I looked up at her to see her smiling at me and eyeing the drinks that was placed in front of me.

"My lads are, not me" I said as she nodded her head. " I'm Liam by the way."

She smiled at the bartender before turning back to me "Sorry I don't give my name away to strangers I meet at clubs, especially when I meet them for the first time."

I chuckled "I can deal with that" I said " So are you into the whole club scene?"

"Not really, but I've been dragged out here tonight by my friend who is probably off snogging some stranger"

"I know the feeling" I said as she smiled " Hows your dance move?"

She smirked at me as I suddenly felt self conscious as it felt like she was evaluating every last bit of me. From my head down to my feet.

"I don't know. I was hoping you would tell me seeing as though you we're watching me a few minutes ago" She said taking a sip of her drink

"And whos to say I was looking at you?" I said with a smirk copying her action.

" Just a lucky guess" She said before shrugging her shoulders.

"Cheeky, aren't you?" As she laughed at my comment

"You have no idea" She said before finishing off her drink and setting the empty glass on the table before grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she dragged me on to the dance floor and abandoning the trey of drinks , as she lead me through the people till we finally found a perfect spot and placed both my hands on her hips.

"If you weren't gonna ask me to dance, I decided to put the situations into my own hands" She said smirking as she started to grind her body to the beat of the music. Soon one song turned into three songs and after the third song we returned to the bar and ordering another round of drinks for the two of us.

"So how many guys do you dance with like that?" I asked as she giggled

"Not many actually, this is the first time I actually danced with another guy at a club" She said as rolled my eyes as she jabbed me in the gut " It's true, you git"

"I'm just kidding, love" as leaned in closer to her and brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked me with curiosity written on her face.

"Let me take you home?" I asked her ignoring her question.

She laughed, bring my self of esteem going down a tiny bit. " Is this your way of asking me to go to your place?"

"Maybe"

"Oh come on, you must have a better way in asking me" She said as she wrapped both her arms around my neck. " This isn't some cliche scene where you ask me the typical question and I saying yes."

" So its a yes?" I asked her confused as she gave a small smile as her hands traced shapes on the back of my neck.

"Nope." She said as she unwrapped her arms from my neck and leaned over to my ear and whispered in my ear "Never in your wildest dreams would I go home with a famous pop star" And with that she slowly backed away before giving me another one of her smile before sliding off the bar stool and smoothing out her clothes and walking away with out taking another glance at me. I would have called her name if I would have asked. But before I could chase after her she was gone in the sea of people.

She was probably smirking, the same smirk I have grown to adore over the last hour of spending time with her.She was probably thinking I was some kind of man whore, taking girls to my condo every once in a while. And here I was curious as to how I've grown the balls to ask a girl to come back to my place. Did I ask because I wanted to shag her? Or was it because I was just sick of everyone asking me if I was alright after my last serious break up and that I needed a night of distractions.

But what ever the reason may be, I may never even see her again. All because of a stupid question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
I hope you guys enjoy my first chapter of my first story here on mibba.
It took me a while to write this chapter.
But I'm glad I finished it.
Anyway if you like it, comment and tell me what you think.
Bye and Thank you :)