Always Attract

Love Is Just A Number

June 11 2013

"We'll aren't you a ray of sun shine this morning."

I groaned as I sat at my usual spot in the kitchen, while my head rested on the cold marble counter top.I probably looked like a complete lunatic as I struggled with getting over my hangover and was still wearing the same clothes from last night as I didn't bother changing at all. The smell of beer still lingered on my clothes that I probably smelled like a walking pub.

"Fuck off, Lily" I mumbled and raising my hand to flip her off " And do you have to be bloody loud in the morning?" . As I didn't bother looking up to know that my best friend and roommate was trying hard to contain her laughter as she opened the fridge to probably grab a yogurt just like she did every day.

"Didn't find a lad to shag last night, huh?" Lil asked as I could tell that there was a smirk on her face, as her hazel eyes looked at my appearance from head to toe.

I shaked my head " No one worth a good shag" I mumbled as I raised my head slowly as I sighed

"Really?"She said with a raised brow " Abigail told me that she saw you dancing with a fit lad last night. Surprised you didnt take him home"

"Well Abigail needs to mind her damn business." I said before taking a sip of the hot tea that was sitting a few inches a way from me.

"Shame, Abigail said he was 100 percent one night stand material" Lily said as I rolled my eyes

"Yea if your into the type of shagging a pop star" I said as Lily laughed as I sighed, only if she knew the half of it.

"You're always so lovely in the morning. Have I ever told you that?"

I yet again flipped her off as I stood up from my seat and grabbed my tea " I'm gonna take a shower"

"Good because you smell like utter shit" She said before I climbed the stairs that lead upstairs, and heading to my room with the slam of my door.

I placed the cup of tea on my desk before I started to shed off my clothes and place them in the hamper and went to my bathroom and began starting on my daily morning routine which consisted of taking a shower, shaving my legs, brushing my teeth, doing my make up, and drying my hair. After I was finished I changed into (http://weheartit.com/entry/87942939). After I looked at my self in the mirror I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to see Lily and her boyfriend Max in the kitchen.

"And there's the princess now" Lily said as I rolled my eyes as I walked over to Max to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

" You seem like you're in a better mood" Max said " Lily was telling me how much of a bitch you can be while you're hung over"

"I'm not that bad, well at least compared to your loony girlfriend" I said with a smile as Lily rolled her eyes. As she was 10x worse when she was a hung over after drinking and partying.

"Any way, I'm going to work" I announced as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before kissing both Lily and Max on the cheeks. But before I headed to the door I turned to the both of them with a small smirk on my face " And no sex on the kitchen counter, I do not wanna find another condom on the floor" and with that I had left knowing that the both of them would probably do it anyway.

After walking down the few fight of stairs I was soon greeted by the warm summer breeze of London. I began to walk a few blocks away from my flat, where I soon arrived at a tattoo shop. With a ring of a bell once the door opened I was greeted by my good mate and co worker Matt who stood behind the counter.

"You're alive!" He said with a smile as I chuckled

"You're cheery today, had an amazing night I'm guessing" I said as he just chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess you could say that" he said as he obviously had a good lay last night.

"I'll be in the back, tell me when my appointment is here" I said heading to the back to the shop where I greeted my other co worker Amanda who was working on a new sketch for on of her customers, and walked into my own room where I spent most of my time. It was a decent size room with a flat scree hanging on the wall, my art desk where most of my sketches were stacked on and a ipod dock, a reclining chair where most of my customers sit, a small couch that could fit 4 people, and on the walls were a bunch of posters and pictures I found.

I placed my denim vest on the back of my chair and placed my iphoe into the dock and putting it into shuffle as the first song was Passing Through The Screen Door by The Wonder Years. I loved this song and to show my love for it I raised the volume on my phone and started to randomly dance and sing along as it was my usual routine before I started work.

" Amelia!" I stopped dancing to see Matt standing in the door way of the room only to see a smirk of amusement on his face as I was surprised I heard him over my music.

"What is it Mathew?" I asked lowering the volume " You know I don't like being interrupted when I'm dancing."

"Oh I know" He said " But your first customer is here"

"Alright bring them in" I said as he left and I looked through the pile of sketches I have been working on, and I grabbed the final sketch of what my first customer asked for so he could get it sketched on his arm.

"Fancy seeing you here, love" I turned around recognizing the sound of his voice, and was surprised to see Liam Payne from last night along with his 2 lads.

"Liam, you didn't tell me you knew such a goddess" his curly hair lad said with a smile that showed his adorable dimples.

"Didn't expect to see you again, to be honest" I said " Especially not here, out of all places"

"We'll you're not the only one whose full of surprises" Liam said with a smirk as his friends looked at the both of us confused.

"You must be thegirl, our Liam hasn't shut up about" His other friend who had a Irish accent.

"Depends what hes been saying about me?" I said " If you're talking about the hot wild sex the other night, than that's definitely not me"

"I like her" The curly hair lad said with a smile "I'm Harry by the way"

"I know who you are"

"Ahh you're a fan" Niall said as I raised a brow

"Don't flatter you're self. My baby sister is in love with you 5, and shes only 4"

"Too young to fall in love, don't you think?" Liam asked as I simply shrugged my shoulders

"Love is nothing but a number" I said " Now which on of you is getting a tattoo"

Harry raised his hand, I smiled before I passed him the paper where he admired my sketch. " It's perfect"

"I'm glad you like it, now take off you're shirt and take a seat in the chair" I ordered him as I grabbed a pair of latex gloves and putting them on before sitting in my chair.

"How do I know you're not using this as an excuse to see me shirtless?" Harry asked as he smirked wile Liam chuckled

"Trust me, if I wanted to see you shirtless, I would have used a better excuse" I said laughing as Liam and Niall sat on the couch.

"I like her" Niall said as I just smiled before rubbing alcohol on the spot of his arm where he wanted to get the tattoo. I prepared the needle and began on the tattoo on Harry's arm, as he took it like a champ and not flinching.

"Finished" I said standing up from my seat as Harry did the same and admired his tattoo in front of the full length mirror.

"You are absolutely brilliant" Harry said

" Why thank you" I said as Liam and Niall admired the tattoo as well " Just promise that you come back, I would love to work on more pieces for you"

"Of course, at this point I can't imagine going to some one else for a tattoo" Harry said

"Good, I'm glad" I said smiling "Now seeing as you took it like a champ, I won't charge you at all."

"You don't have to do that, at least let me pay" Harry said as I shaked my head declining

"Honestly its fine, just come back" I said " And tell the other 2 members as well, seeing as 4 out of the 5 of you lads all have tattoo"

"We'll be sure to tell them" Niall said as he and Harry said their goodbyes as Liam lingered for a little while

"Are you getting a tattoo as well?" I asked him as I cleaned the supplies before my next appointment came

"No not this time" Liam said with a chuckle " But i do recall you not giving me your name. And if I do remember correctly that you don't give you name to strangers you meet at the club for the first time. But seeing as though this is the second time we met"

I laughed seeing how cute it was how he remembered all that " I guess you're right, and I hate going back on my word. So I'm Amelia Johnson."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Liam Payne" He said making a smile appear on my face. " I don't usually do this but the lads and I are performing a small show tomorrow at the park, and I would like it if you'll be able to come"

"Um I don't know Liam, I have to watch my baby sister tomorrow" I said as I watch Liam write his number using one of my pens and on a piece of paper that was on my desk.

"I'm sure she would love to come, you did say she loved us" He said as I nodded my head wishing that I didn't say anything about my little sister's weird obsession with the 5.

"Alright fine, but if Harry starts flirting with her, I'll cut off his dick" I said as Liam laughed

" I don't know about that, love." Liam said smirking " Love is just a number after all"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!
Before I start thanking people I just wanted to say that I've added a few parts to the first chapter so i suggest reading that first.
But its just a tiny part, so its not a big deal.
Anyway thanks to my 14 readers, three subscribers, and Kylleibuggs for recommending it.
I don't really know where this story is going.
I'm just going where my imagination will lead me.
So hopefully you guys like it.
Comment to tell me your thoughts.
Or even just reading the story will just let me know theres some one enjoying my story.
Thank you!