Status: Once a day.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

2.) The devil came to take me to hell, But I'm already there.

Brown eyes met blue eyes. And Vic was frozen in place. The stranger he was looking at was incredibly intimidating. He didn’t dare move. The stranger’s brow rose, and then he spoke.
​​​
“You’re an idiot.” He rasped, and Vic swallowed. The male’s voice was incredibly deep, and pure. “What gave you the idea that falling asleep on his corpse was smart?” The stranger questioned.
​​​
Vic just continued to stare, unable to form words. He opened his mouth to speak, but only gaped.
​​​
“Stop staring at me.” The stranger snapped a moment later, causing Vic’s nerves to increase.

​​​​​ The small Mexican suddenly became irritated with this newcomer. “D-Did you k-kill h-him?” He stuttered, finally able to speak.
​​​
“What do you think?” The stranger retorted.
​​​
Vic’s eyes snapped over to Kellin’s lifeless body, and he felt the tears form in his eyes. The Mexican shakily rose to his feet, and glared up at the male. “I LOVED HIM! AND YOU SHOT HIM IN THE FUCKING HEAD YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” He released his rage, voice echoing throughout the area.
​​​
The blue eyed male just stared down at the rage filled Mexican with amused eyes. “He wasn’t the same anymore..he was one of those things…he was a biter..” He replied smoothly. “I saved your damn life, I deserve a thank you.” He added a moment later.

​​​​​ Vic just stared at the stranger with a look of disbelief.
​​​
“Why did you even save me in the first place?” Vic asked, tears streaming down his cheeks. His anger was gone. Now he was numb.
​​​
The blue eyed male shrugged. “I just wanted to.” He answered nonchalantly. His answer just confused Vic further.
​​​
A moaning sound made both of them spin around. A horde of biters were slowly coming down the road. They had heard the shouting, and were attracted to the sound. Vic's eyes widened in fear, and before he could react the stranger and grabbed his wrist.

​"Follow me.." ​​​​

​"What about Kellin?" Vic yanked his wrist out of the other males hold.

​The raven haired male released an irritated sigh. "I'm carrying his body..do you want to get eaten by those things? Or live? Leave the body here..it'll slow down the biters." He growled.

​Vic glared. "NO! You can't just let them tear him apart..y-you can't." He shouted angrily.

​The biters were growing nearer, and what happened next Vic didn't expect. While he was shouting his words of anger, the stranger snaked his arms around his small waist, and tossed him over his shoulder.

​"What the fuck?" Vic cursed under his breath, trying to get out of the taller male's hold.

​"Stop moving." He growled, voice deep, and intimidating. Vic stopped moving, and allowed the other male to carry him.

​Surprisingly Vic fell asleep while he was being carried, and when he awoke he was inside a tent. His brow rose in confusion, and then it all came back to him. He jumped to his feet, and peered out of the tent, locking eyes with the stranger that had saved his ass.

​"Morning Pipsqueak.." The blue eyed male greeted him, and Vic frowned.

​Vic walked out, and looked over at the male with wary eyes. "Morning." He grumbled, annoyed by the nickname the other had given him. "I have name.."

​The raven haired male smirked at him, and Vic became irritated. "I know, but I don't care."

​Vic ignored his remark. "It's Vic."

​"I'm Andy."

​They both went silent after that, unsure of what else to say. It was awkward, and Vic didn't know if he should trust this odd stranger that had saved him.

​"Where are we?" The Mexican asked, taking seat across from Andy.

​"In a forest, away from the biters." He answered dully, looking over at the tan boy with a blank stare.

​Vic dropped his gaze, feeling incredibly awkward. He looked up when the other spoke.

​"If you're hungry, I've got a candy bar..but that's it..I couldn't find anything else." Andy said, he tossed it at Vic, causing the smaller boy to flinch.

​"Thanks.." The Mexican mumbled softly, and opened it. He took a bite, and inhaled it. He didn't realize how hungry he really was. "So..where are we going from here?"

​Andy looked up at him. "Through the city."

​Vic's eyes widened in horror. The city was the most infested place. "Oh.." He answered.

​"We're going now.." Andy rose to his feet, grabbing his weapon, and stomping out the fire.

​Vic followed, horrified.

​They might not make it out alive this time.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Update.

I'll add another chapter soon.