Dreams We've Made

here comes the weekend

“Kimber?”

Matt’s husky voice broke through my thin veil of sleep. Sleep didn’t come easily to me, and I was surprised that he was waking me up after the long night we had together. I shifted slightly, too warm and too comfortable pressed against his chest, murmuring a mumbled jumble of words that made him chuckle.

“Kimmy… wake up, baby.”

His tattooed knuckles brushed lightly against my cheek and I finally lifted my head, looking up into his green-hazel eyes. He smiled, tilted his head down and kissed me softly, pulling me in impossibly close. He was everything I ever needed, and he knew that.

“Did Brian come home last night?’

I whisper, desperate to fall back asleep but so tempted to roll from his arms and into my daily routine. Exercising could wait ten more minutes. Matt nodded, kissed me again lightly, and untangled himself from me to stand. “He came in around two, according to his text. But, he left again a few hours ago. We have the house to ourselves,” As the sheets fell from around his body I drank the naked sight of him in, like a dehydrated schoolgirl. Matt Sanders was tall, tattooed and rough in all the right places. His sweet hazel eyes held back the absolute wild ride he was in and out of bed.

Matt caught me staring, and he reached down and touched his cock lightly, raising an eyebrow at me. I knew he was opening an invitation to something he knew I wouldn’t refuse.

“I’m going to the bathroom…” He smiled, winked, and headed into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door behind him.

He fucking knew I would follow him in

-x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x- -x-

Later that afternoon, I was lounging on the front porch to our beach home, the warm afternoon sun beating down on my skin. I heard the boat before I realized, and as it docked and tied up, a voice caught my dozing attention.

“Kimber!”

Brian! I dropped my pen and got up, running at full force at him. Like Matt, Brian was tall and muscular, and with surprising ease he caught me as I launched myself at him, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

Brian was the love of my life.

He buried his face into my neck and nipped the skin there, his hands going under my ass and holding me to him as I laugh and kiss his temple. Brian and Matt are my best friends, and as such they’re also the loves of my life. I wouldn’t be here without them.

How we met isn't important. How we make and manage this not-so-complicated relationship working is.

Brian works on the 'main land' which would be Australia. He's a pimp on the main land. He has four girls which bring in some money for him, and on the side he deals some 'club drugs.' It brings in enough money to pay for the house and for our lovely trips to and from Australia. We're saving up for a trip to California, maybe move back home. The girls change once they've been with him for four months; they're released and Brian never contacts them again.

Matt on the other hand, has his hands in many small local businesses around Sydney; a hustler of sorts, he got cash on a daily flow, and could provide anything I or Brian wanted.

I don't know what I would do without my boys.

Brian put me down and kissed me again, breaking apart as Matt came down the steps from the house.

"Hey buddy, how are your hookers?"

"Doin' well. I brought something home for all of us."

My eyes lit up at the thought, and with a grin I went over to Brian's boat to see what he had in store.