Status: Please comment

Hung Up on You

Chapter one

“Who are they?” I ask my big sister as we sit on the roof of our house. “Uh, Hot Chelle Rae, you heard one of their songs, I like to dance.” She mumble's giving me the cigarette. “Oh yeah that music video is hot right, do you have a crush on one of them?” I ask with a sly smile. “Duh, they are all hot and whatever but I really like Nash, he has tattoos and dress like hip hop singer, weird right?” I roll my eyes and giggle. “No its not, you say two brothers started it?” She nodded. “Ryan and Jamie Follese, also hot.” She purrs. “Is hot all you care about?” I whisper taking a smoke. “No, I think so.” Mary laughs. “You ready for today?” I ask my big sister, she shrugs and nodded. “I am, you?” I smile and nod as well. “I haven’t seen dad in forever, I mean yeah I should be mad he left mom for a man, but I am not, Greg is cool so its fine.” Mary sighs standing up holding out her hand to me. “And mom is doing fine; it’s been what five months?” “And mom is taking it way to well, have you seen the grim reaper exiting her room last night?” I scoff. “Yeah he looks like one of the things Sam and Dean Hunts.” I laugh and took her hand, she helps me up. “I am just glad we are going, we need to spend some time with dad, I mean come on its summer, we should be happy!” I yell. “Shut up!” Our neighbour screams at us. “Ah fuck you Mr. Rogers!” Mary shout, “Come on before he throws us with garden gear again.” I mumble jumping on the big tree next our house. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Bye mom!” I yell waving goodbye as we drove off to LA! “Oh my god this is going to be the best summer of our lives Lizzie, we are going to run on the beach drink drinks that we can't pronounce!” Mary shrieks. “Yeah, we are gonna make it awesome.” I mumble drinking some orange juice. “Mom told me last night that dad and Greg are considering adopting.” Mary says, turning swiftly her head to me and than back at the road. “That’s nice, maybe we can have a little bro, or sis.” I smile. “No, its not because of that, dad wants me or you or both of us to go to College in LA and he wont adopt, he says the house is quiet.” “But you already got accepted in Stanford I am still waiting on UPEN, you think you wanna stay in LA?” I ask my sister. Mary shrugs and nodded slowly. “But if you don’t want to, we don’t have to.” Mary says surprised. “We have the whole summer Mary, if we decide to stay here; dad can pull a few strings at UCLA.” Mary’s face lights up. “Yes!” I pull the top of and put on some Jesse J. Even though me and my sister are two completely human beings we are best friends, Mary was born three hours before me we are the same age but I consider her my big sister, because she makes right decision and I think she is more mature than me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment tell me what you think please thank you.