Status: Please comment

Hung Up on You

Chapter two

“Greg!” I ran to my stepfather with open arms. “You look good, you have changed your hair, I am glad blonde did not suit you.” Greg whispers in my ear so Mary could not hear, cause she is blonde. “Hello Greg, how are you sweetie.” Mary kisses both his cheeks. “Where is father?” I ask looking around in the big ass house, which has a view of the mountains. Greg looks down and sighs. “Your father is in Paris, he sends his apologies, and he had to leave ASAP, Michael will be back Monday dears.” Mary just rolled her eyes and walked up stairs, she and dad never got along, they were always butt heads, both the same that’s why. “What are the plans?” Greg is French, my dad met him on a trip to Paris, that’s why Mary just walked out, memories flooded back I guess. “I need a drink, Greg do you have beers?” Mary comes down in her swimsuit. “Ah, I have the best, come on.” He waves to Mary. “I am going to get settled in.” I groan walking up to my old room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“You are going running now? We just got here Lizzie, have some fun drink something.” Mary mumble's chilling at the swimming pool. “Its 3pm now.” I say stretching on the porch. “Elizabeth, please join us with sex on the beach.” Greg came outside with red shorts that are really tight; it makes me want to vomit. “No, I rather go running.” I mumble awkwardly. “Fine, but you are still gonna run with me tomorrow?” Mary pouts, I put on my earplugs and gave her a thumbs up running out of the backyard. Placebo, pure morning blasting in my ears, The wind is just right, nudging me into the right direction to the sea. When my mother and father decided on a divorce we decided to stay with my mother, he did cheat on her not the other way around, I missed my father, I missed this place, we use to live here but when me and Mary turned fifteen we moved to Washington because of my mother’s work they move her there, she is in the DA’S office at the white office, my dad is the CEO of wild wines that is based in Paris, you can say we are rich but we are different, Mary believes in the earth she is vegan and only drive used cars with low gas rates, she does not consider her self a hippie, she is just nuts for me, me I am normal girl with a normal life style, family broken but we are trying to mend it, just a normal USA family I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I ran along the sea, the waves hitting on the sand, its quiet I like it, peaceful, I could get used to this, if I am done with college I can work out here next to the blue wilderness. I was so focus on the ocean I bumped into someone hard that I fell straight on my butt. “That hurts.” I moan, the sun going down but it covers the person’s face like mask, I see hand held out to me, I hesitate but took it, I rip out my earphones and look up to see one beautiful man. “I am sorry, are you alright I did not see you the sun was in my eyes.” Wow he is indeed to die for. “It’s alright, the ocean’s fault, I could not take my eyes of it.” I say pointing to the sea. He chuckles and nodded. “Ryan, but my friends call me RK.” I shook his hand quickly. “Elizabeth but uh call me Lizzie.” I smile weakly at RK. “I am here for the summer.” Why are you explaining yourself? “Where are you from?” Ryan asks pushing his hands in his black skinny jeans. Wait I saw him before but I can put my finger on it. “I was born here, but than I moved to Washington with my family, my uh father lives here with his husband.” I grumble, brushing the sand of my ass. “RK!” Both I and Ryan turned around to see a tall guy almost just like Ryan jogging to us. “We have to go.” The beard tall guy says, his eyes turn to me, but Ryan’s eyes are still on me not even looking at the beard tall guy. “Ryan!” The guy nudges him. “Oh yeah, uh Lizzie this is Ian, Ian Lizzie, I just bumped into her.” That does not sound right Ryan, he realized he sounded silly. “Nice to meet you Lizzie,” Ian shook my head sternly. “We have to go.” Ian says again. My phones buzzes and see it’s my sister. “Oh please go ahead, Ryan.” I say blushing crimson. “Hope to see you again.” Ryan nodded, “Nice to meet you Lizzie,” Ian says dragging Ryan away from me, weird, I just gave half wave and answered my phone. “I am on my way!” I snap slamming the phone shut running home, who is he, both of them I know them, crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment tell me what you think so far!