Status: Please comment

Hung Up on You

Chapter three

“Wow don’t you look nice.” I say grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. “We are going to a event, you coming right?” “No, I need a shower and my bed, I don’t have energy for an event.” I utter dryly “Oh, that’s just a shame.” Greg comes in with black and red suit, okay never saw that one before his black hair gelled back, my sister looks amazing in her blue silk evening dress, she looks beautiful. I sip slowly on my water, eyeing my sister as she is applying her blush. “There is a fair tomorrow you want to go?” I ask my sister. “Like a Ferris wheel?” I sigh and nodded. “And clowns?” She grins. “Just shut up, you know how I hate clowns.” I mumble, kissing Greg’s cheek. “Don’t worry 99% of all clowns cant hurt you.” Greg teases. “And what about the 1% of clowns?" I ask my eyes grew wide. “Oh don’t have to worry about that.” Mary winks and grabs her purse. “Enjoy!” I yell frustrated, thanks sister now I am going to have nightmares about clowns! I ran up to my room and turn on the shower, I unclothed myself and jumped in, I can not get Ryan out of my head, its not that he is hot, its because I saw him somewhere, its killing me, ah Lizzie don’t strangle yourself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Oh my god, I had a night out but you just woke up!” Mary mumble's eating her apple on the torus. “Yeah what time is it?” I ask rubbing my eyes. “About 4pm.” She whispers. “What time should we go?” I ask going back into my room. “When you are awake, Greg went to Yoga and afterwards he is going to some restaurant with his gay friends, so its just you and me.” I turn to her and raise my eyebrow. “Its offensive to say that.” I grumble. “What gay? No it’s not it’s just impolite to stare.” I gave her a shut up look and went to my closet, what to wear, ah got it. I decide on my red shorts, my black tank top and leather jacket, should I wear pumps or my Vans sneakers? Ah the Vans sneakers, Mary is wearing a black sun dress and her high pumps. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Clown, clown.” I mumble hiding behind Mary. “For heavens sake, they are just in costumes.” Mary rolls her eyes and pushes me aside. “I am going to see if they have vegan candy.” Mary winks, I just shiver of that thought, Vegan Candy, I just walk around, the people are screaming of the Ferris wheel and rides, its not that bad. “Lizzie!” I see Ryan running towards me. “Hey Ryan, nice seeing you here.” I say giving him an uncomfortable hug. This is awkward. “Just having a good time, with friends,” He looks like he is hiding something and he is the one who is uncomfortable not me! “I did not expect you to see you here, I figure you are stalking the ocean again.” I raise my eye brow and giggle. Was he thinking about me? “Really I don’t think stalking is the right word, it’s more like viewing it.” Ryan laughs and I join in. “Hey Lizzie, nice of you to come.” What is he talking about? “Hey, Ian.” I gave a weak smile. “Ryan we are on in twenty.” “Okay,can we talk after this is all over?” Ryan asks waving around. “Yeah sure.” I mumble. “Great, I mean cool.” I had to laugh again. “Bye Ryan.” I say walking away towards my sister. “Who was that hot guy, I saw his back but I know that is a hot face.” “It’s just a guy.” I whisper walking to the candy floss booth. “Oh my god have you seen him, they are so hot! And they are here!” The girl half scream to her friend that is next her. “The best band on earth, I totally want the drummer.” The other friend says. Mary gazed at me and scoffed. “Who is here?” Mary asks with a fuck you smile. “Not just any band, Hot Chelle Rea, they are performing in-” The girl look to her watch her eyes grew wide. “Now!” Both of her friends jumped up and down and ran away. “Hot Chelle Rae, is here I want to see them!” Mary yells acting like that other girls. “One song I like that does not mean I want to see them live in concert Mary-Ann.” I snap crossing my arms. “Don’t call me on my full name.” Mary says like a little girl. “Please, please.” She begs. “Fine lets go.” I sigh; Mary jumped up and down grab my hand dragging me to the stage area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment tell me what you think?