Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

Sex on the beach

The sounds of fainted voices woke me up, at first I thought I was dreaming and the voices was in my head but when I heard Brians and Matts vocie I realized my brother had visitors. I looked at the clock and groaned when I saw it was 8 o'clock in the morning, who the hell have visitors at ungodly hour? I groaned and got dressed.

"What the hell guys?" I asked when I entered the kitchen.

"Goodmorning to you too" Roy replied and I saw Brian smirked.

"Just as tired in the morning as always Sim?" Brian smirked.

"Mhm, but seriously, its 8 o'clock" I replied with a duh-tone.

"We know, but we have missed Roy!" Matt flicked in.

"So you dont have missed me?" I said with fake hurt.

"Nah" Brian winked. I just rolled my eyes at him and took a bowl with cereals and popped down at the kitchen island next to him.

"Soo, what are we talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Tours.. Me and the guys had decided to release the new album about two months and luckily for us The Avenged want us on their tour." Roy informed me.

"What the hell Roy? Your new album? Why are you keeping things from me?" I asked, slightly annoyed from the lack of information.

"Haven't you've been on the internet lately?" Matt asked and I just glared at him.

"Its really good news but.. what about my band?" I asked and turned to Brian and Matt.

"You suck!" Brian laughed and Matt punched him in the arm.

"Not the right time to joke jackass" Matt mumbled.

"Actually, I had already talked to Jimmie, since I ran into him at Wallmart. If you want, you're in. I mean since we're all friends its gonna be a epic tour." Matt continued and smiled.

"Im in! Its gonna be so much fun!" I gigged and clapped my hands like a child.

------------------------------------

"Later bitch" Jimmie smiled and walked away to our booth. That son of a bitch refused to buy me a drink, what the hell? I kinda need it now. I snorted and hung on the bar, not really sure of what I should buy, strawberry daquri sounds yummy.

"Hey bae" I heard someone slurred. I turned around and saw Brian, slightly drunk. We had just arrived and all of the guys was drinking happily, even me and I realized how the evening would end, and how horrible the next day would be. But at this moment I really didn't give a fuck about hungovers .

"Heyyy!" I said happily and hugged him.

"You want somehing? I heard Jimmie whine about how ungenerous you thought he was, so I thought I would come over here to spoil my babe" he said and put an arm around my waist.

One thing I've learnt from partying with these guys, that Brian was always in a flirty mode when he was drunk, Matt had a little problem with his temper when he drank too much, Jimmy was as goofy as always, Johnny and Zacky was like they always were. Except Johnny could be a womanizer, or at least he thought he was. But one thing I've noticed about Brian lately was, when he was in his flirty mode, he always flirted with me, no other girl, just me. Honestly I think its cute and I really like flirting with him, but its always for fun, There's no chance in the world that there would happen something between us. Brian is a friend.

"Noo, you don't have too, I've got my own money" I giggled.

"Aww, are you a big girl?" Brian asked and patted my head.

"Yup, and big girls dont cry, I wound cry over a drink" I giggled once again, feeling the booze from before kick in.

"But if I insist on buying a pretty girl a drink then?" he said and raised his brow and gave me his famous smirk.

"There's plenty of pretty girls in here" I replied and looked around the room to check for other girls.

"No its not" he said with a serious tone that got me frown in surprise.

"Are you saying Im the prettiest girl in here?" I asked in surprise.

"Maybe I do..." He said casually and leaned against the bar.

"What do my princess want?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the arm.

"Im not YOUR princess.... but I would like to have a sex on the beach" I replied.

"I can fix that" he said and winked. I rolled my eyes once again at his stupidity.

"Seriously Bri..." I said with a bored tone.

"Yeah I'm serious" he smirked.

"Whatever, thanks for the drink bae" I said and kissed his cheek and took my drink and went back to the booth where the others was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry its lame... lack of inspiration :(