Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

Simply the best

Simones P.O.V

"Holy hell" I heard some one muttered next to me. My eyes flew open and I sat up quickly . Too quickly and I groaned when my head started to pound.

"Morning princess?" Brian said with a slight smirk, I looked at him in shock.

"W-what? What are you doing in my bed?!" I asked in shock.

"You're in MY bed...." He said and gave me a funny look.

"Oh....we drank too much didn't we?" I sighed and put my pounding head in my hands.

"Mhmm.. my head is pounding like there’s no tomorrow" he whined.

"Mine too... we should eat and take some pain killers" I mumbled and yawned

"By the way, you rocking that raccoon-look" He winked

"Thanks, Ugh, I really need a shower" I mumbled and crawled out of bed.

"Me too, what ya want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes" I replied and went to the shower. Sighing when I realized I didn't have shampoo or conditioner, I didn't want to smell like a dude. I undressed and stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Smiling when I saw girlish shampoo, conditioner and shower gel on the shelf, probably something I had forgotten from showering here before. Last month Brian had an awesome poolparty, everyone was too wasted and fooled around in the water, it was water there was water everywhere except in the pool. I smiled at the memory. A few minutes later I stepped out from the shower and began to dress me. I sighed when I saw myself in the mirror,

“Hey Simone, you’re looking really hot hungover and with no makeup” I said to my reflection.

“Hey hun, lucky for ya that Brian has some eyeliner” I sighed and shook my head, Im crazy, talking to myself and stuff I muttered while I searched for that damn eyeliner. A minute later I gave up and went to the kitchen.

”Smells god Bri” I said and poured myself a glass of juice.

“Good, I hope you’re hungry” he replied and put a pancake on my plate.

”Thanks” I said and stuffed my face with pancake.

”This is really goooood” I moaned and took a big sip from my juice.

“I’m glad you like my food, haha… by the way, I wonder what happened to Roy?” he said.

“What?”

“He was looking for a one night stand…” Brian informed me

“Oh god…I’m surprised you didn’t hooked up with someone yesterday” I winked.

“Ha-ha-haaa, very funny.. I told you why”

”No you didn’t”

”Yes I did”

”I don’t remember” I said grinning

”Not my problem” he retorted and rolled his eyes

”Come on, tell me again Bri”

“I’m tired of sluts, and it’s not even funny anymore” he sighed.

“Wow, I’m surprised, Synyster Womanizer Gates has resigned?” I smiled

“Yup, but I’m still a womanizer” he winked.

“Sure”

An hour later we lay in separate coaches and watched a crappy movie. I heard soft snores from Brian and decided to call my brother since Brian was sleeping. I dialled Roys number and clicked on call.

“Hey Sis” He whispered.

“Hey, whats up? Why are you whispering?”

“Uhm, I’m with a girl”

”Oh really? Whats her name?” I asked mockingly

“Err… I can’t remember, but what do you want, where are you?”

“I’m not surprised Bro haha, but I’m at Brian’s, when are you coming home?”

“I dunno... At Brian’s?! DID YOU TWO???” He whisper-yelled

”NO ROY, we didn’t fuck. Why do you even ask such a stupid question?” I asked slightly annoyed.

“Cuz I know Brian, you’re a girl, with boobs and an ass, of course he wants to fuck you”

”You’re stupid Roy, He can’t fuck me if I don’t want to. He’s not a rapist , you retard” I sighed.

“He's good at convincing girls to it”

“Why do we even talk about this? You’re acting like mom. Stop. I'm sure that Brian didn’t even want me, you have nothing to worry about, END OF DISCUSSION.”

“I’m sorry sis, I only want what's best for you” Roy apologized.

“I know Roy, I love you, see you at home”

“I love you too sis, see ya”

I put my phone back in my pocket and laid down in the couch, feeling a bit sleepy.

“Hey Sim?” Brian whispered.

“What?”

“I’m cold” he grinned

“sucks to be you” I smiled and threw a blanket at him.

Brians P.O.V

“”NO ROY, we didn’t fuck. Why do you even ask such a stupid question?” Simone said, and I could hear she was annoyed. She was probably talking to Roy, cuz he’s the only one who keep nagging to her about me.

I had fall asleep for a while and woke up when she’d called Roy. I know I shouldn’t be eavesdropping but I can’t help it.

“Why do we even talk about this? You’re acting like mom. Stop. I'm sure that Brian didn’t even want me, you have nothing to worry about, END OF DISCUSSION.” She muttered

“I'm sure that Brian didn’t even want me”

Wow, that was new. Why wouldn’t I want her? Every man should want her, I mean, shes awesome, good looking, funny and caring. Or does she mean want her, like have sex with her? Oh god no, I don’t want that. She’s my best friend, a very good looking best friend… but you cant have sex with your best friend, right? But a part of me wants to have it….

She hung up the phone and laid back in the couch.

“Hey Sim?” I asked

“What?”

“I’m cold” I said slowly, at least I could try to see if she can be interested.

“Sucks to be you” She smiled evilly and threw a blanket on me.

“You’re mean, next time you decides to crash here, remind me that you get to sleep on the couch, bitch” I said and spread the blanket over me.

“Yeah sure” She replied sarcastic.

“Hey Bri, can you throw a poolparty again now that Roy is here? It would be so fucking awesome!” She added.

“That’s not a bad idea….Tell him and everyone else to be here on Friday.”

“You’re simply the best Bri!” She squealed happily.

“Mhm.. I’m simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met “ I started humming on Tina Turners song but was interrupted by getting a pillow in the face.

“Shut you cakehole mister” Simone said in a jokingly sternly tone and pointed her finger towards me.

“Or else what?” I retorted cocky.

“You don’t wanna know” she smiled evilly.

“Mhm? You don’t scare me woman…. I’m simply the best, better than all the reeest! Better than anyone, anyone I’ve ever met, I'm stuck on your....” I was abruptly interrupted when she threw herself on me.

“Briiiiii, I fucking hate that song!” she yelled and began tickle me.

“W-why?” I asked between laughter, laughing because she looked so adorable dorky trying to tickle me but failing pretty much.

“My mom used to play that fucking song 24/7 when she and dad had married. They even danced to it on their wedding” she muttered slightly annoyed by the memory.

“Hey” I said and sat up with her on my lap. She looked at me questioningly.

“You know I'm not ticklish, but I know someone else who is” I smiled evilly and before she knew it I was the one on top of her, tickling her to death.

And that was pretty much what we did all day, hanging out like best friends, watching movies and behaved like kids again. simply created us new memories together.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 month later haha, Im really busy right now so I havent been able to update as much as I want to :/ but please comment and let me know what you think about it so far! :)

and as always, sorry for the bad english

enjoy!