Status: In progress

Lost in the Echo

The diary of Roy

Roys P.O.V

I sighed and open the door to Simones apartment. It was deathly silence there, I turned on the light and threw the keys on the kitchen counter. I don't like her to hanging out with Brian as much as she does. I know how he is, even though he doesn't show it or talk about it, But I know that he wants to bang her. I'm not comfortable with one of my best friends to... fuck my little sister.

I laid in the couch and started the TV. Soon I felt a bit sleepy and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

-

I woke up when I heard the door open and shut.

"Roy?" Simone asked.

"I'm sleeping" I muttered, still tired from my nap.

"Sleepyhead, what ya want for dinner?" she asked and sat in the armchair.

"My stomach yells pizza, by the way, where's Brian?" I asked

"Home, I suppose? why are you asking?"

"I need to talk to him" I murmured, she gave me a stern look.

"About what?"

"You know, guys stuff" I grinned

"Ew, go ahead I'm sure Bri wants to hear all of your gossip about yesterday."

"Seriously Sim, Bri? It's sounds like he's your boyfriend or something" I said and wrinkled my nose

She gave me a bored look. "Can you just, please leave it? how many times must I tell you that you have nothing to worry about?"

"A million, anyways I'm leaving, I'll bring some pizza on the way home. By sis" I said and kissed her cheek before I left.

Brians P.O.V

I groaned when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled and switched channel on the TV.

"Your lazy ass fuck!" Roy chirped when he entered the living room.

"Oh noooo, not you!" I groaned jokingly as he sat on the couch.

"What are we watching?"

"supernatural" I muttered

"What brings you here anyway? I added.

"Guess what I did yesterday?" Roy said with a huge grin on his face.

"I guess won on a lottery is the wrong answer?" I grinned and he just nodded

"If I say, she was an animal" He said, still with a huge grin on his face.

I nodded for him to go on. "What's her name?" I asked curiously

"I didn't catch that, but something with H... Heather, Helena... I dunno" he chuckled.

"Greatest night ever?" I asked in a bored tone

"Second greatest, I think the night in Vegas took the record" he winked.

"You're such a manwhore Roy!" I laughed

"Aw man, you're just jealous, hey, why didn't you hook up with a girl yesterday?" he asked in surprise

"I did, but that was after you had left" I winked

"You did? yeah of course you did, you're fucking Syn Gates, how was she?" Roy smiled curiously

"Hey man, I didn't say we had sex" I said and held my hand up in defense.

"What? Why not?"

"Uhm, cuz she's your sister and one of my best friends maybe?"

"Wait, WHAT?!" he shouted in surprise

"Hey bro, just chill okay, she just crashed here, nothing else" I muttered

"Good, speaking of it...I'm seriously not comfortable with you guys... being so close, honestly bro"

"Why not?" I asked, kinda taken aback of his recognition .

"Cause, I don't want you guys sleeping with each other" he sighed

"Excuse me?" I began to laugh. "Are you kidding me Roy? She's just my friend, she's practically like a sister to me" I chuckled

"I'm serious Brian, do not think I've forgotten what you's said in Vegas about her" he said with a sternly tone, making me realize he was serious about this.

"What did I say?" I asked in surprise

" 'Roy, I think I've realized one thing, Simone is really hot, seriously bro, if she wasn't your sister I would totally do her, haha' " He quoted and gave me a serious look.

"Err.. I was totally shitfaced Roy, do you actually believe all the bullshit I am saying when I'm drunk?" I asked, feeling a bit embarrassed over what I've said. Of course I remembered what I've said back in Vegas, but damn. It was 6 months ago we was in Vegas!

"They say kids and drunks are the most honest peoples" Roy said and shrugged.

I sighed and facepalmed myself. "Okay Roy, believe me when I say this, I will not repeat it. I will never ever sleep with your sister, got it, good" I sighed

"Okay, I believe you..." he muttered.

"Anyways, I'm gonna throw a pool-party next Friday, pass the word on and I'll see you later cuz now I'm gonna get a shower"

"Trust me, I'll be there, I heard about your last party" Roy smiled

"It was epic, this one will be epic too" I grinned and followed him to the door.

"Good, see ya!" he said and I closed the door behind him and went to take a shower.

I stripped down and stepped in the shower, turning the water on and moaned when the hot water relaxed my tense muscles. The last pool-party was pretty epic, Johnny was so fucking shitfaced that he nearly passed out in the water, luckily did Jimmy rescue him and put him on the couch. All of us was pretty shitfaced and I barely remembered how I really got into bed. Anyways I woke up between Zacky and Simone, and everyone was still wearing swimwear. A smile crept on my face when I thought of Simone in a bikini, the way the bikini hugged her perfect firm breasts and ass, and how her curvy, yet slim body was glistening in the sun because of the moist bikini. I felt a happy twitch in my lower region. I shook the thought away quickly and took some shampoo to focus on something else.

I can't think about her that way, I can't..