Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

7

"How was your night?" Vic winked at me as I emerged from my room the next morning.
I flipped him of and made two coffees. I smiled as Sammi stumbled out of my room, wearing only her underwear and one of my old mens shirts. I was wearing the same. I handed her a coffee which she took graciously.
"Last night was fun," Jamie said as he walked out of my spare room which I presume all the guys slept in.
"I had fun," I smirked as Sammi blushed. "Oh, don't blush."
"It's hard not to." She smiled then looked at the clock, "Shit, it's already 11."
"Thank God it's Sunday," I sighed and drained the rest of my drink before putting my cup in the sink.
Sammi looked at me, "I really should go, I don't think Mike would like seeing me here."
I nodded and she retreated to my room to get changed.
"It was nice meeting you all." She said to the two boys that were awake. "Give me a call sometime." She gave me a piece of paper with her number on it.
"Sounds good," I smirked at followed her to the door. "See you."
"You too," She gave me a light kiss and walked away.
I smiled after her and went back inside to see all the boys were now awake.
"Do you guys ever plan on, you know." I leaned on the door frame. "Going home?"
"I like it here." Jamie whined.
I laughed and looked at Mike who just looked away.
I huffed at this. He was being a right prick for a reason that I didn't know.
"I'm going to have a shower and get changed, you boys can do whatever." I stared walking to my bathroom. "But someone get me a breakfast bagel!"

I emerged half an hour later wearing a new outfit ((l)). I placed my damp hair over one shoulder.
"What're you guys planning on doing tonight?" I asked as I slumped next to Vic.
"What do you want to do?" Tony asked.
"Sleep." Was my instant response. "I have work tomorrow."
"What do you want to do now then?" Vic raised an eye brow.
I looked at Mike who looked directly in my eyes. "Talk to Mike."
He smirked at me, obviously thinking I would beg for his forgiveness.
"C'mon then." He stood up.
"Let's go to the fire escaped." I lead him too my room then out the window and onto the flight of stairs that lead to the bottom of the apartment complex.
Let the games begin.