Abby Conklin's Challenge!

Moving On, Moving In.

Hello.

My name is Abby Conklin, and I'm taking on the 100 Baby Challenge.

What's that? Well, it's pretty simple. I bear and raise 100 children before I'm too old.

Ten men, ten children per man, which then equals 100 children.

No, I'm not part of a cult or some flimsy religion. This is just something the woman of my family have done, and it's up to me to keep going. My great-grandmother Elaine [my mom's grandmother] was the first woman to complete the 100 children challenge. My grandmother Sabrina was only able to raise 35 children before she got cancer.

My mother got very far. She had 90 children before passing away. It was due to birth complications, and as such, she lost too much blood and just couldn't do it anymore.

I was baby number 76. None of my other siblings wanted to do the challenge; they were all distraught with the passing of our mother while trying to move on with their own lives.

I knew I had to do it, if anyone for the women in my family that couldn't.

So, with that I packed my things up from my mother's house, took anything that I believed I would need, and moved into Sunset Valley. Within a month I was settled in, and knew that with my clock ticking, had to get going on this challenge, as soon as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep! I'm making my simblr into an actual story :3 Enjoy!