Abby Conklin's Challenge!

Baby Daddy One... and he's married!?

I was cleaning my bathroom when I heard a knock on my door.

Hmm. I hadn't yet gone out to make friends with the small population... who could it be? I approached the door and opened it, almost immediately being blown over with how attractive this total stranger was.

"H-hello, miss. I'm Gunther Goth, part of Sunset Valley's welcoming committee. We're extremely sorry we've taken so long to get to you."

He was downright beautiful. Gunther had a top hat and was dressed in his formal wear, and he had some facial hair... but it was his grey eyes that really got me.

"Hello, Gunther. Come on in."

I purred. I hadn't yet gotten a hold of my first father yet, so he would work out perfectly. He smiled charmingly, walked in and helped himself to my living room. I needed a job, but knew that once the challenge started I would have to quit. I needed to learn how to paint so when my babies come - if they ever come - I could support myself from home. Gunther turned to me and I could see the look of slight disgust in his eyes. I couldn't help that I was poor.

"I'm Abby Conklin. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs Conklin."

A pause. I looked down at my feet.

"It's Miss, actually."

Gunther smiled, and the look of disgust was replaced with a look I had minimal experience in- lust.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Somehow, after chatting and drinking, we ended up in my bedroom. My clothes were flung around the room as were his, and we were tangled around each other, kissing and laughing like teenagers. Until...

"I shouldn't be doing this... I'm married, Abby."

We hadn't been fooling around for long; I had told him about my "challenge", and he was more than willing to participate, excited that he would have a big family just how he had dreamed of. But ... this little tidbit of news seemed to snap me from my crazed drive. I broke the kiss and looked up at him; married?! He was married!? He didn't give me much time to think though, and soon, he was descending onto and into me.

"I'm married... I'm married... but I want this..."

"Yes... Gunther, please!"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"I have to go home, Abby. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Gunther. I have to get to work anyways."

"I'll be back on Friday, darling. Goodbye."

Parting is such sweet sorrow. I gave my married beau a sweet kiss, and he in turn kissed me back, and smiled, before heading back home in his limousine. Married. With his own child. With a wife. I headed for my bicycle and looked over my shoulder at the fading limo. Yep. It was going to be a bumpy ride.