Status: Give me some time, this is going to be a hard one

Fifty-Two

Seven

For a week after, Louis tried calling me and I didn’t answer. Kimmy and Zayn hadn’t seen each other since. I didn’t know if it was her respecting my decision to let Louis go, or they just didn’t hit it off, but with this, there was no reason for Louis to just show up.

He had no reason to care, no more attachment, so he was free. I had hoped he would give up, leave me to die alone. But he didn’t. I should have seen that in him. I should have known I picked the one guy that would be so stubborn.

I was sitting in my room on my light pink rug with that God awful amazing book by John Greene. I was practically in tears when the doorbell rang.

The thought didn’t cross my mind to check who it was, so I didn’t have an excuse when Louis sighed, “I was beginning to think you were dead.”

“I’m getting there.”

“Haha.” Louis walked in the house without being invited and turned to me, “So you think it’s funny?”

I rolled my eyes and nodded, “So fucking hysterical.” I sighed and shook my head. “Look, I’m a little busy, please leave.” I turned back to the door and cursed when he started speaking again.

“I won’t just leave. Can you give me a chance to prove I am worth your time?”

I didn’t know what to say, really. I didn’t want to fall in love with him and it seemed very easy to do that. “No.” I said bluntly. “No, I won’t give you a chance because I don’t want to.”

“Wow, so informative. I mean, I know it all now.” He was both angry and sarcastic. “Why, why won’t you talk to me?”

“Because I am sparing you my bullshit. Now go.” I was screaming and this time, he didn’t argue back, he just stood there, this sad look in his eyes and his shoulder sagging as he let the anger go. “Go.” I whined.

He didn’t. He was just too damn persistent and I both loved and hated that about him. So instead of arguing more, I turned and went back up the stairs. If he was going to be stubborn, I would as well. Until he left, I’d pretend he wasn’t there.

But he didn’t leave for a while. It wasn’t until Kimmy waltzed in that he even moved from the living room couch. I sat by my door, it was just barely cracked opened, just enough for me to hear. “Hey Kim.” Louis said, he cleared his throat and I could see a soft, forced smile on his face in my mind.

“Louis? Is Lydia here?”

“Yeah, she’s pretending I don’t exist.” There was a slight laugh from him before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I moved away from the door and sat at my desk, quickly grabbing my book from the floor as I passed. I opened it and stared at the page waiting. My door swung open and Kim stood there. “Care to explain, Lyds?”

I turned my attention to her and gave my best confused look. “Explain?”

“Why is there a British kid sitting on the couch looking like you just kicked his puppy?” She stood with her hands on her hips and a serious look in her eyes.

“He won’t leave, don’t ask me why!”

Kim rolled her eyes and marched closer to me. “Stop playing games.”

“I’m not!” I got up from my chair and started towards my bed. “I told him to go, I did. He won’t leave.”

Kim grabbed my arm, not too tightly, but enough to keep me where I was. “He likes you and he doesn’t care about the Big C, Lydia. He’s actually a good guy and you are throwing that away.”

“Yes, I am. I am throwing away one of the only chances I get to be happy before I die, I know that.” I ripped my arm from her grip and stomped my foot like a five year old. “He’s a great guy, probably one of the best…. That’s why I am trying to keep him away.”

“Well it doesn’t look like it’s going to work.” She scratched the back of her neck and shrugged. “If you aren’t going to date him, at least be his friend. He’s not leaving until you give him something. She hugged me quickly. “Besides, Zayn and I really think this could be good for you guys.”

“Zayn and I?” So she was talking to him.

She smiled, “We’re totally just friends, we talk a lot.”

“Friends my ass.” I winked before growling. “Fine, I’ll let him be my friend, but if this goes bad, I’ll fillet you with a spork.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am trying to stay a chapter ahead this time so I don't poof for almost a year again. But I was also working on some other fandom things and those have come out very well or me and I am glad to have taken the break. I am still planning on doing the other fandom things, but you might not seem them, for no one around here really cares for RoosterTeeth or Achievement Hunter. But I will be posting them other places if you want to know more about that, PM me.

But here is chapter seven. Chapter eight will follow sometime this week, as long as chapter nine starts coming out :)

PLEASE leave some kind of feedback, it really helps me to understand what I am doing right (totally didn't type write....) or wrong. Silent readers, I love you, but help me out

xx Bambi