Status: Contest entry

A Very Jimmy Birthday

A Very Jimmy Birthday

Math. Probably the most boring subject God could come up with. Thank God it was last hour, though.
I wasn’t at all good with numbers. Unless it was time signatures. Music. That was my forte, but at this very moment in time I was stuck in Trigonometry, ripping the worksheet I was supposed to be completing, into tiny pieces and throwing them into the mass of dark curls in front of me.
Penelope Boodizire. Hands down the most attractive woman in the senior class of 1999, and she just so happened to be mine.
She turned around and flipped the bird at me, shaking her head as she shook the paper bits from her hair, pretending to be pissed off. I knew she wasn’t. Her full lips hid the beginnings of a small smile.
I ripped off a big chunk and scribbled “Happy birthday babe <3” onto it, folded it and tosses it to her.
She unfolded it, turned to me and flashed me a toothy smile and blew me a kiss. She then tosses a different piece of paper onto my desk.
I unfolded it.
Are we doing anything special tonight?
Only if she knew.
I wrote my reply and tossed it back to her.
She read it.
My house at six. Wear something nice. ;p
She giggled and went back to her worksheet, only for the final bell to ring. Every one rushed out of the room and flooded into the tiny corridor.
I grabbed her hand into mine and pulled her to her locker. I began to run, bashing into other kids and knocking a few freshmen down.
“Sorry!” I yelled behind me, laughing as Penelope tried to keep up.
“James Sullivan slow down!!” she shrieked behind me.
“Never!!!”
I dropped her off at her locker and waited for her to deposit her books into it and get her shit.
I was bouncing up and down in excitement. She was taking forever!!!
“Come oooooonnnn, Penny!!!” I poked her in the side.
“Calm down Jimmy!! Jesus!”
Once she was done we walked to my locker. I dumped my shit and walked her to her car.
She unlocked the door and turned to me. I pulled her into a rib crushing hug, picking her up and twirling in a circle as she giggled.
“James put me down!!!” she yelled.
I set her on her feet and kissed her passionately, her soft, full lips parting as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. We broke apart, both of us breathless. Her cheeks flushed.
“I love you.” I said as she got into the car.
“I love you more.” she replied, getting in and driving away.
I practically ran home, excitement pooling in my stomach in anticipation of tonight’s events.
***
I frantically ran around the house, stooping to check myself out in the mirror, making sure my black hair was perfect and my teeth were free of food bits, then went back to making sure everything was in its place.
I went through my mental check list.
“Floor vacuumed. Check! Table set. Check! Dinner cooked. Check!” and so on until I decided that everything was perfect. Well as perfect as I could get it.
The door bell rang.
I opened the door, taking in the sight of my beautiful girlfriend.
“Hey JimJam!” she smiled, hugging me around the waist.
I hugged her back and buried my face in her strawberry scented hair.
“Happy birthday baby.”
I pulled away and took her hand, leading her to the candle lit dining room where a dinner of Tostino’s pizza rolls and mashed potatoes sat on the small table.
“My favorite!” she squealed. I pulled her chair out and gestured for her to sit down. Once she was seated, I sat and we began eating.
*
Once dinner was over and put away, I went to the kitchen and brought out a single rainbow cupcake, shoving a candle into the vanilla frosting.
I set it in front of her and lit the candle, softly singing happy birthday.
“Make a wish, Penny.”
She closed her green eyes and crinkled her brow in thought. A few seconds later she opened her eyes and extinguished the flame.
She ripped the cupcake in half and handed me one half.
“No, that’s your cupcake.” I insisted, pushing her hand toward her.
“I want to share.” she insisted.
“No I made it for you.”
She retorted by shoving the half into my face, getting white frosting and rainbow cake all over my face and shirt.
“Gah!!!” I exclaimed, surprised. I leaped up and shoved her half into her face, laughing like a maniac.
“James!!! You asshole!!” she squealed.
“You did it first!!” I yelled back, sticking my tongue out.
She began to laugh, wiping the cupcake remains from her beautiful face.
After laughing for a good ten minutes, we cleaned ourselves up. We sat back at the table and I took her hands in mine as we talked.
“Where are you parents?” she asked.
“Business trip.” I sighed. They were hardly ever home.
She nodded.
“You still have some frosting on your lip.” Penny pointed out.
I licked the corner of my mouth. She giggled.
“Here, let me get it.”
She leaned towards me and brought her lips to mine, gently sucking my top lip. I grabbed the sides of her face and deepening the kiss.
She broke off and walked to my side of the table, sitting down on my lap. Her lips found mine again and I scooped her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs, tripping a few times but regaining balance as to not drop her.
I kicked my bedroom door open and walked in the darkness until my knees hit my bed. I set her down and crawled on top of her, kissing her.
“What did you wish for?” I asked.
“Your not supposed to tell other your wishes.” she scolded.
I kissed her again.
“Please tell me?”
“I... I wished for you to take my virginity.” she said bashfully, blushing.
My heart began to race as I captured her mouth with mine again. Her fingers tangled in my hair. I ran my hands along her body, feeling her breasts and stopping at the hem of her shirt.
“Is this what you want?” I asked.
She pondered for a moment.
“Yes.” she said, sounding sure of herself.
I pulled her shirt over her head and marveled at the sight of her breasts. I never really paid much attention to her body but it was gorgeous. She had curves galore and a perfect ass.
I unclasped her bra and took her tits into my hands, massaging her erect nipples before bring my mouth to one. She gasped.
“Jimmy...” she moaned.
My cock hardened in response. Hearing my name on her full, pink lips drove me crazy.
I detached from her nipple and pulled my shirt from my head. I brought my long fingers to the waistband of her pants and looked into her green eyes, asking for permission. She nodded. I unbuttoned them and slid them slowly down her legs.
Her purple panties invited me in as I kicked my pants off and hovered over her, gently grinding my growing cock against her crotch.
I began kissing her neck, moving down her chest and over her boobs. Down her stomach and over her hipbones, stopping at her panty line and taking the fabric between my teeth, ripping them off. She gasped angrily.
“Jimmy! What am I supposed to wear h-.” I kissed her again and slipped out of my boxers, my cock at full mast and throbbing to be inside of her.
Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of my manhood.
“Its big.” she giggled. “Will it fit?”
“I’ll make it.” I assured her.
I slipped a finger into her folds, moving in and out as she wriggled beneath me, her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I slipped a second digit into her, scissoring them to stretch her, hitting her clit with my thumb.
“Oh Jimmy!” she cried. I puled out and grabbed a condom form my bedside table.
“Is it going to hurt?” she questioned.
“Only a little bit. Ill go slow.” I promised her.
She nodded.
I sheathed myself and positioned my tip at her entrance.
“You sure baby? We can wait.” I asked, not wanting to push her and have her regret this later. She shook her head.
“100% sure. I want you.” she pulled my head down to her mouth as I gently pushed into her wet folds.
She whimpered.
“I’m sorry.” I said over and over again. “Say the words and I’ll stop.”
“No, no. Its okay.” she assured me. I kept pushing until I was fully enveloped in her.
I pulled out slowly and went back in, earning a pain stricken gasp.
I repeated a few more times until her body relaxed.
I could’ve exploded then and there, but I held myself back, wanting this to be her moment.
She wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted, watching the pain in her eyes subside with every thrust.
She moaned my name. I could feel my orgasm building as she clenched around me, getting lost in the moment.
“Are- are you doing okay baby?” I asked her.
“Mmhm.” she nodded, her eyes closed. “Faster.”
I sped up, enjoying it more now that she felt better. She began to pant. Her insides clenching tighter around me.
I couldn’t hold on longer, but before I let go, her body seized and her eyes went wide.
“Oh James!!” she cried, her first orgasm washing over her. She shuddered.
I released my load into her -or the condom, rather- and fell on top of her, our bodies racked woth shudders, both breathless and sweaty.
I rolled to my side and propped myself up with my elbow, drinking in her beauty.
“You’re perfect.” I sighed, kissing her. “I love you.”
Her green eyes stared into mine as she replied.
“I love you too. I feel awkward now...” she blushed.
“Why?” I asked.
“You did everything...”
“Awh babe. Don’t be silly. You were great. As I said before you’re perfect.” I kissed her forehead.
She snuggled closer to me, pressing her boobs into my chest.
“Really?”
“Of course.”
He eyes fluttered, closing briefly as she let out a yawn. I pulled her into my arms and lulled her to sleep.
“Happy birthday Penny. I love you so much.”
“I love you too Jim.” she replied before her eyes drifted shut and she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!!