Status: Please comment tell me what you think so far! love you all.

Let the Fun Begin

3

The walls covered red, a huge three huge X’S on the walls. One queen size bed with blue silk sheets over it, wait is that uh…no yes it is, this man has a collection of handcuffs all in perfect order. Two large brown drawers next to wall, must I open it? I slowly open the first one to see something I have never seen before. No it’s not so bad, it’s freaking terrifying. Mm what is this thing? Yes I know he had these, whips but no chains. “It’s a riding crop.” I swiftly turn around with the thing in my hand seeing Christian Eyeing me; wait why he is not mad, he doesn’t look mad. I slowly caress the ‘crop’ with my hand, Christian suddenly stiffens. “Can we talk in the living room its very distracting seeing you in here?” He mummer’s seductively. “So this is what you like to do?”I ask putting the crop back in the drawer walking to the back. “This is a very nice room; I was surprised to see no chains.” What am I doing? Christian cocks his head to one side tugging on his bottom lip that looks so…I want to do that with my teeth. “You don’t look shocked…” He says as I sit down feeling the blue silk sheets between my fingers. “I am, I am just trying to remain calm…” I am but it’s really hard, knowing what I just discovered. “Please Harper lets go talk in the living room.” There is that look dark and bothered, I missed that look. I sigh and stood up walking to living room. How am I going to play this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Here,” Christian puts a glass of water in my hand, is that wine? Awful tasting stuff,” “You are not mad.” I whisper, calm and cool Harper. “Why should I be?” Why should you? I don’t maybe because I snoop around. “I don’t know.” I say confuse. I slowly drink the water till it’s done, damn I was thirsty. “I can’t do this anymore Harper, when you stormed out of my office it felt my whole world crumble down.” What am I supposed to say to that? Maybe the truth I think. “How much?” I ask with a weak smile. “How much is it gonna hurt?” Christian immediately shook his head taking a sip of his wine. “Its more pleasure than pain young Harper, and like I said I never would hurt you, you are too precious to be hurt.” He strokes my cheek. This man has compelled me, he has possessed me. “How many woman have you done this to?” I have to know. “A few,” “I am gonna need a little bit more than a few.” I snap. “Twenty one,” Holy hell, “Most of them did not work, others founded love, and some wanted me.” But I want you Christian, not just because of your looks but also for your heart; come to think of it I am not even sure if this man has a heart. “So what you are trying to say is that you just want me to be your slave nothing more.” Christian moves closer, where he is heading with this. “Quite the opposite, I want to be with you Harper,” He stiffens yet again. “I am new to this, but give me a chance and I will try to be the best man for you.” My breath hitched when he said that, not boyfriend but man, a man! I took a deep heavily sigh closing my eyes tight, wondering If this is just sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. “Do you believe in love?” I open my eyes as I ask. “What sort of question is that?” Now that’s the surprised Christian I have been waiting for, that face now it’s priceless. “It’s a simple question Christian, do you believe in love or not?” Now its just looks like he is in pain. “No, I don’t.” He said he is never going to hurt me, but he did not even know he is hurting me now, ten times worse when I founded out he screwed his sister. “Than why am I here?” I stood up placing the glass on the white coffee table. “Because I want you,” No not because you love me, but you want me. “Give me a chance, I can try.” And here I thought I was obsessed with him, it was the other way around. Christian places his hands around my neck. “I will do anything for you.” Than tell me that you love me! “We can start slow.” I don’t know what to say to this, first I found out he fucked his half sister, second I found out he is a dominant, third I actually saw the dominant's play ground and now four, he don’t believe in love, either this man is insane, or just damage in a lot of ways. “Please I won’t ask again.” And than five he is a control freak. That list should make me run like hell out of here but I can not move, I can not even speak that’s how Christian has compelled me. “Harper if you don’t like where we are going you can run, and I won’t blame you but please just give us a chance, maybe you will like it.” Like to be beaten like a six year old naughty child, I don’t think so, but you like it, actually you love it Christian, and you like to be the one who do the beatings. This is going to be my third chance with him, the final straw. “Okay.” I whisper leaning my head on his broad chest. “Okay?” He ask lifting my head up with his thumb. “I will try.” I smile weakly at him. “I will take that.” He mummer's pushing me into the sofa with him on me, what happen with taking it slow? What did he mean by that? I thought it was on all levels sex included! Oh shut it Harper this man is a dominant, he wants sex every single day you left him, Christian is dry and have blue balls because of you, so suck it in, you owe this Sex God. My subconscious yells. I give in and gave up kissing him like my life depends on it. i want him so bad it makes me want to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me if I should go on. Thank you!