Status: Please comment tell me what you think so far! love you all.

Let the Fun Begin

8

“Your friends know about us?” Christian’s voice is sharp with anger. What is he mad about my wrist or that my friends know? “Yeah, but they wont tell anyone, we have been friends since forever.” I whisper closing the door behind me. “Who did that to you?” Christian snaps at me. He walks up to me pulling up my sleeves examining it. “Its nothing.” I whisper. “This is not nothing Harper who the fuck this to you!” Christian yells, he is pissed, “Was it Hunter?” I shook my head quickly. “Harper,” That’s a final warning I can feel it and hear it in his tone. I can’t help but just start to cry. “Yesterday I was waiting for Jacky, Andrew uh cornered me.” I look up to see Christian’s eyes turn dark and dangerous, oh I have never seen that look before. “He did this?” I nod trying to contain my tears. He startles me as he throws everything from his desk. “Did he touch you?” Fear rushing through my veins. “He kissed me, holding me tight to the wall so I couldn’t move.” I close my eyes seeing the way he touched me, it makes me want to run away. “Why did you not tell me?” His voice is low, to low it makes me nervous. “He threaten me, I was afraid he is going to hurt you.” Christian shook his head walking up to me giving me a long ardent kiss. “I am going to kill him.” Christian groans. “Please don’t, I don’t want you to get hurt.” He scoffs and shook his head. “No need to be worried about me angel, I more worried about you. Go home okay.” “No, please Christian don’t do anything you will regret later on, I don’t think I can live without you.” I slowly touch his cheek, tears still in my eyes. “Why don’t you ever listen to me?” I giggle and nod. “That’s why you fell for me.” I whisper. “I promise I won’t do anything stupid, go home.” “I love you Christian.” He closes his eyes like he is in pain, like that word pierce through his heart. “I love you to Harper, no go that’s not a request.” He said he loved me, he really said it. I thought I never gonna hear it but I did. “Be careful.” I whisper kissing him one last time. “I will.” I nod and walk out, taking a last look at my one and only. Please don’t make him do anything stupid. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now I am at home with nothing to do, the suspense is killing me, what is Christian planning it has been five hours and nothing from him I am so worried I can not even stand still for one second, with that I decided to call my brother. “Harp hey little sister, how are you?” Like crap. “I am fine, I just miss you so much Eric, and it feels like forever since I talked to you.” Pacing around my room, struggle with the fear that Christian is somewhere in a alley dead, no don’t think about that. “What is wrong?” “Nothing, I just miss you so much, are you still coming to Prom?” “Hell yeah, Jacky is gonna end me if don’t come.” I giggle and agreed with him she is gonna end him. “How are you and Christian?” If I tell my brother that Christian’s brother almost raped me he is gonna leave everything and help Christian kill the bastard. I don’t want to lose my brother also, jeez Harper don’t think like that, he just haven’t called that’s all, don’t over think this. “We are fine, he said he loved me.” “Wow, that’s huge sis, you must be jumping with joy.” No not really. “Look here I have to go, are you sure you are okay little Harper?” “I am fine, go have fun.” Eric sighs and agreed. “Bye, I love you.” “I love you to big brother.” I slam the phone shut, feeling I can not breathe. He still has my heart forever and always I love him so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~11pm and I am watching Titanic, I know so weird right? There is a huge bang at my door over and over again. I jog to it and open it seeing Maggie. “Uh, hey?” What the hell is she doing here! She has been crying. “Maggie?” “You have to come with me, its Christian.” There and now my world stood still, feeling the tears dripping down my cheeks. My heart beating fast, blood in my veins boiling, “What happened?” I am angry, sad and a whole lot of emotions, can you have so many feelings at one time? “He is calling for you.” Calling for me? Meaning he is still alive. I don’t know what to do. “Is he okay?” Maggie bow her head shaking it quickly. “Please come with me.” I nodded and grab my jacket. I don’t care if I am in Panama's I want to know what the hell happen! “Maggie what the fuck happen!” I yell as we climb in the car. “Maggie answer me!” I command with tears in my eyes, feels like I am having a heart attack and a stroke at the same time. “Maggie so help me if don’t answer me…!!” Why wont she tell me what the hell happen, I am freaking out.