Status: Please comment tell me what you think so far! love you all.

Let the Fun Begin

7

I can’t even eat, that thought of Andrew Is still in my mind waving through making me want to vomit, I am scared I am so scared. “Harper there is something that you are not telling me.” Christian startles me. “I am fine, there is nothing to tell Christian.” He cock his head to one side, knowing that he is gonna keep nagging me and nagging me till I finally give in. “How was your day?” I ask trying to change the subject. “I missed you.” “I missed you as well.” I am not going to ask Christian about his brother, and he not telling me and I really don’t care right now. “I have to go, I can't sleep over tonight, my mother is home.” I lied to the one I love but I have to. I stood up clearing my plate. “Harper you are killing me here.” Christian groans pushing the plate aside. “I am fine okay, I just need some sleep. Luckily it’s Friday tomorrow.” I walk up to him giving him a long wet kiss. “I love you, bye.” I mummer between our lips, it’s harder than I thought. Looks like the fun has just begun, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It’s worse than I thought, both my wrist red as hell, he really had a strong grip and meaning to hurt me. Now I only have to wear long sleeve, even it’s hot as fuck. “Looks like I am back.” I Jacky and George turns around to seeing Millie with a huge grin on her face. “Oh my god!” I almost jump on Millie so excited that she is finally here, we are finally together. “When did you uh arrive?” Jacky asks confuse. “About an hour ago,” She giggles still holding us tight. “I am so glad you are here Millie, you have missed a lot.” I smile weakly at her. “I missed you all devils, now we are together again, and what is that.” Millie snaps pointing at my wrist. “I am going to kill that son of a bitch.” George groans. “No don’t, its not Christian.” I whisper dragging him back to me. “Than who?” I don’t want them to know, maybe Andrew…no don’t think about that, they are your best friends they should know. “Andrew, he is Christian’s younger brother, he cornered me in the stoner pit and uh almost raped me, or that’s what I think,” I mumble dryly closing my locker door. “Don’t tell Cross okay, I heard him on the phone saying to the other guy if Andrew hurts me he is gonna kill him.” “Wait, back up you are still seeing him?” I sigh and nod. “Yeah,we talked and we are still together, he loves me.” My best friend’s eyes grew wide. “No, he never laid a hand on me, so don’t think that, Christian will never hurt me.” I warned. “You have to tell Cross, Harp.” “Did it occur to you that my dominant boyfriend Is a freak with a compulsive disorder, he will kill his own brother for me, I am not going to allow that okay.” I snap, crossing my arms hugging my body tight, afraid someone is going to hurt me. “Fine, but please be careful.” Millie says trying to remain calm for my sake. “I will be at Christian’s this weekend so its fine, but now you are here so we are definitely going to a bar.” I grin. “No you are not.” I close my eyes knowing who that is. “Mr. Cross.” Millie says all prim and proper. Christian came around me eyeing the entire group, “Millie, good to see you, how was France?” She just nods uncomfortably, she knows to much about Cross know that she is way nervous in front of him, I feel you Millie, and all of us feel that way. Christian touches his chin slowly stroking it than points to my wrist, realising the idiot I am I forgot to pull up the sleeve. “Who should I expel?” George scoffs and drags both Millie and Jacky away before whispering in my ear “You have to tell him.” Making sure Cross heard him. “My classroom now Harper.” I nod and followed him.