Look for Me in Rainbows

Yes

Patrick unlocked the door and lead Maggie inside. They went up to her room and she sat down on her bed. Dinner had been great. They’d even run into some of the girls on the Buffalo. They fawned over Maggie’s hair, which they had never seen down before, and told her how much they missed her and how the team would never be as good without her.

“You tired?” Patrick asked. Maggie realized that she was staring into space. She smiled.

“No.” She answered. “Just thinking.” Patrick took off his belt and ran his hands through his hair. He sat down next to Maggie.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked. She pursed her lips, then looked up at him.

“This.” She leaned forward and kissed him. She had been thinking about this for a while now. She moved her hands to the buttons on his shirt and undid them. She ran her hands down the skin of his chest. To her, he was perfect. This was perfect, but he pulled away.

“Are you sure?” He looked at her with his sky blue eyes. He curled a stray piece of hair behind her hair. She looked into those eyes.

“Yes.” That was all he needed. He leaned into her and kissed her harder. With Patrick’s help, Maggie slipped right out of her dress.
...............................................................................

Maggie woke up overwhelmed with joy from the night before. She stood up slowly to go to the bathroom. Patrick’s dress shirt was conveniently thrown on the floor by her bed. She put it on to cover up, then walked into her bathroom. Patrick was still asleep in bed.

Maggie examined herself in the mirror, then removed the remnants of her makeup from the night before. She brushed her hair as well as her teeth, took all her meds, and found a bra and some underwear to put on. She got back into her bed with Patrick. By that time he was already up, and had put boxers and an undershirt on too, but had gotten back into the bed.

“Good morning.” He said. He kissed her forehead.

“Hi!” She rested her head on his chest. “Patrick, can we go ice skating today? Like at the free skate with the people. I promise I won’t try anything. I just want to go again.”

“Why not?” He answered. “I’ll swing by and grab you after my practice and we can go back over.” Maggie broke into a huge smile.