Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Subs.

"You little BITCH!"

Again, Monday. The routine starts, like a depressing cycle of the same thing over and over, feeling even more tired of it then Jack the pumpkin King. And of course you were running late, it was part of your regime. And OF COURSE your stockings had to rip when you attempted to pull them up. You looked at your stockings for a brief moment but decided to wear them anyway. You slipped on your leather bound shoes and tugged your shirt over your head then the heavy wool sweater to follow. stepped in front of the mirror and sighed. The same uniform, always the same make-up, just a small amount of mascara, since the school didn't want all the "popular girls" looking like painted whores due to the catholic system of "Modesty". Yeah right. Look at how they boast about their "Christian Qualities".

You grabbed a small granola bar for breakfast, since you knew you only had 12 minutes to walk and school starts in 14. walking out the door, and almost locking it, you tackled it open remembering you still had to apply a small spray of your sweet perfume your mother gave you before she went on a business trip as always. She always stated your age before she left and said "you're more than capable of taking care of yourself.", yeah no worries, it's not like I need a mother anyway, you always thought after those words. It seemed that your whole life was routine. A cycle since day one. School in a sense changed that, your friends always speaking of something different, and how we always learned something different. The only thing was, you had terrible marks, it felt that school was a chore more than a privilege.

---

You walked slowly to your small, cube sized locker, eyes always down, hoping nobody would stop you since you're always so moody and annoyed in the morning. Music on fairly loud, Riptide by Vance Joy always seemed to bring your spirits up a bit. Suddenly you were shoved against the lockers, rattling them like they were undergoing a stroke. "What. The FUCK?" you yelled pulling out a headphone. Casey just smiled at you. You hated to love her, her smug smile, perfectly freckled face and wavy red/brown hair. She was a great friend, if you could, you'd call her a best friend, but you both never came to turns to call her that and her, you.

"Fucking Fag" you returned to your storing of the many textbooks you lugged to school and smiled at the tease. She chuckled and leaned against the lockers. "We have a sub today for English. And I've gotta say.... Well I can't put it into words." You furrowed your brows with a questioned smile and finished collecting your books "Why because it's illegal?" you sarcastically asked. "Ha! No, because he is just that... like... You don't understand! But his ASS IS UST AMA-!" She yelled out the words and you snorted and covered her mouth. "Ok! I get it! so when do we have English?" You two began to walk to your roll call room. It was nice to have her in almost every single class, but good thing Math and Photography were the exceptions, since you were too passionate to let a distracting friend corrupt that.

"Well, I think we have a double... so that gives us 100 minutes to watch his butt move around the chalkboard an-" You elbowed her and smiled. "You're so weird". You entered the class room and you jumped as she grabbed and crushed your hand and pulled you out the door way before anyone could see you two act like fools. "OW! WHA-" She placed a finger in a hush manner and pointed in the classroom. You both poked your heads inside to see who was sitting at the teachers desk. You raised you eyebrows and shifted your mouth into that 'Not Bad' manner. She pulled you out of the door way and smiled, and began to jump around. You simply gave her a crazed look. She rolled her eyes and linked arms, forcing both of you into the narrow doorway.

"Hi Mr...." She began cheerfully and walked straight to our normal desks. "Oh my God Casey! He's like 40!" a voice came from the near front of the class room, Nick, the one who's always cracking one liners, and was actually pretty funny, the little comment made you laugh. You slid your gaze up to the man at the front as he was shyly looking down to the desk whilst standing up with hands in his pocket. Coincidence or not, he slid his up to catch your eyes. It feelt odd, you thought since he held it for what seemed like an eternity before you quickly shifted it to the desk in front of you and sitting down.

"Mr. Hiddleston, and I'm actually 32, but I suppose 40 is close enough for your standards." The small class laughed and were stunned to having him reveal his strong British accent. You felt a hard kick in your shin and was going to let out a loud yelp but pressed your lips instead and looked angrily at Casey "He's BRITISH!" she whispered. You rolled your eyes at her and mouthed the words 'Oh jesus'.

Roll call only went for 10 minutes, and thank god for that. You always found it tense when there was a fairly attractive person in the same room as you. well fairly was an understatement you thought, but knew he was off limits, as opposed to Casey, who was still linked by the arms. The bell rang but you were hurled to the front desk instead of out the class room as she approached the Sub-Teacher. He laughed when your friend arrived at the desk with you being dragged behind, you straightened yourself and nodded awkwardly as she introduced you both. "Well, it's lovely to meet you both Casey and ____, I believe I have you two for English, is that right?" Casey looked at me with glee in her eyes, "Yes, absolutely. If you want we could show you around!" You squinted at her with questioned eyes as she switched her gaze from him to me. He smiled and laughed, you couldn't help but notice that he half-stuck his tongue out as he did so, which you thought odd but kind of cute. "I don't think that will be necessary sweet Casey. But you should hurry along to your first period." He looked at you and you quickly averted your eyes to your books. "The offer is always there Sir!" She pulled you out of the class as she pulled you to the front and adventured to Chemistry.

---

Casey Slammed her head into her arms that were crossed on the desk and whimpered. "I don't get this" she faked sobbed and peered her eye out to you as if you could give her an answer. You simply rolled your eyes. twirling a pencil in hand and patted her head, the n ruffled her already messy hair. The rest of the class was always talking and it seemed that the teacher only focused on you guys "What don't you get Casey?" Mrs. O'Hare always had a lovely accent and voice, always seemed to be a mother to everyone that came to her or she to them. Casey sat up straight away and raised her eyebrows so the teacher could repeat what she had said. "What don't you understand Casey?" at this point the whole class was starring at us, you looked at them briefly, but still noticed they were all boys. You quickly shot your focus out the window awkwardly and puckered your lips.

Casey simply sat in silence, looking around as if she didn't understand English and shrugged. You saw her small gesture and face palmed. "Oh God... here it comes" you whispered under your hand to her. "In that case you'll have to stay after school for a double detention due to your lack of concentration and failure to apply effort." Casey dropped her jaw, "Miss I can't I have-" as always, you interrupted her knowing she would only deepen the detention wound, and knowing that she had very important family meeting after school concerning relatives from Poland. "She can't because it's ME who doesn't understand" which was mostly true. "I said I don't understand." Mrs. O'Hare looked at you with raised eyebrows. "Very Well." and she returned to her work on the board.

Casey let out a loud sigh and thanked you in silence. You looked at her with a knowing look and whispered "In return, I'll help you study." She smiled and playfully punched your arm.

---

By Period five and six, which was a double of English, you were so done with school. Your attention span was finally spanning thin, you were becoming more and more distracted by Casey, and Nigel (Your other very close *Gay* friend), and you began doodling in your books again. When you entered the classroom, it was well past the arrival time and Nigel and Casey were on either side of you, laughing along at a crude, erotic joke about men's butt. And of course, you were laughing along with them, elaborating on how well shaped they are when they are very muscly. Just as you entered with your friends, Casey further elaborated on how well shaped Mr. Hiddleston's butt was, "It's just ridiculously nice, like hot damn!" You and Nigel laughed hysterically and you joked further "10/10 would bang!"

You stopped in mid-tracks along with your friends. You hadn't realized how loud you were talking until you saw the whole class just starring and snickering. Some just awkwardly looking down. And what was even worse, that they were silent. That there was a Teacher that kept them silent, or rather a Sub-Teacher that they knew it would be wrong to laugh out loud now. Your stomach dropped as you completely forgot you had HIM for double English. Mr. Hiddleston. The very person Casey, Nigel and you were pretty much preaching about his butt.

He simply sat at the front desk, two fingers on his temple and two striking out his mouth. just starring at the papers in front of him, his other hand placed over top his slim stomach and holding his other arm up. He removed his hand from his face and gently placed it on the desk and with the other motioned to sit to the desks. "Sit." Keeping a mild, friendly tone. Casey smirked at you and you proceeded to a desk. Nigel snorted and you stepped on the corner of his foot, he yelped at his bones shifting under your weight and followed to sit. As your little group made there way to their seats, Mr. Hiddleston exited his chair and proceeded to the board and with one paper in one hand, he began to write with the other. And twice in one day, you placed your forehead in your hand.

Casey sitting beside you as always, poked your side, making you completely jump up like a person sitting on a grenade. A loud noise came from your desk and everyone looked at you, you "relaxed", or as much as you could with so many eyes set on you, into your seat and looked around at everybody, who smirked to each other. You returned you gaze to the board as Mr. Hiddleston still had his eyes on you, with one raised concerned eyebrow. You pressed your lips awkwardly in response to his questioned look and he returned to his duty. You quietly, but very clearly, angrily ripped a page out of your exercise book and wrote in hard, stern, capital letters 'WHAT!?', with a small angry face, folded it and tossed it to Casey's desk.

A few minutes passed as you were writing notes and she passed it back, startling you a bit. quietly opening it, you read it and squinted. You looked at her and she motioned her hands into a butt shape and pointed at the front. You looked instinctively and actually glimpsed his butt. needless to say it was pretty nice as his pants pulled up when he reached high for the board, making his bottom look more prominent. You immediately returned to the note and concentrated on making it sound and look angry and annoyed. Writing 'Are you serious!? DO your WORK!', folded it and tossed it back to her. She read it and looked at you, with a sarcastic smile that literally screamed the words 'Really?', scrunched the note and threw it back at you. And JUST when you caught it. "A note?", of course, a British voice came from the front. You tried to flatten it out and hide it amongst the many other pages loose in your English book. "What? No... just you know... stuff from a previous class." Again, all eyes on you. " He lowered from his proud look to an interrogation/ condescending look. "Really". He began to walk towards your desk, motioning the 'give it to me' with his hands.

"Really it's nothing." You tried to convince, leaning your head into one hand up right from the desk. He slid the crumply paper from your other notes and placed it over top today's work. He stopped and read it. You looked away, to the floor, anywhere to make sure you didn't catch the look he was giving you now, but you could feel it burning in the side of your head. "See me after class." At this, it gave you hope to get out of it as you haven't been glad enough to have a double detention you first thought. "I can't!" You quickly retorted. "I have Double detention." You tried to look as concerned as possible when really you just wanted to give the smuggest smile ever.

He leaned down from his towering stance, placed both hands on your desk. From his earlier friendly look, he quickly turned to a very intimidating man. "Then it's a triple, since I'm already hosting detentions." Although his tone was fierce, his face remained very, very calm and placid. He held his gaze on you, but you had yours elsewhere, with your head down and mouth pressed. He swung away and returned to the front. A voice from the back called out "Sir, What did it say!?" fucking, Nick, you thought hatefully as you turned quickly to glare at him. At this the whole class laughed."If you must know, Matters concerning my messy writing." You turned around to look at Mr. Hiddleston suspiciously, however he was turned to the board, continuously writing. "I am very conscious of my writing. And bullying." You looked at Casey and she smiled and shrugged. You felt incredibly guilty that he had to lie to the class at this episode but you returned to your notes.

That was first period, along with a small class discussion on our Study text of Frankenstein. By the end of it, you were more focused on the light that poured in from the large windows on your left, daydreaming of how you'd try and cover the note up, or what would happen if he told the other teachers. Suddenly you heard your name being called out. You sat up like a jack-in-the-box and looked around, averting your attention to the front. "How does he belong?" Your mouth was slightly gaped and brows furrowed. "Uhh..." you starred for a few seconds at the board and Nick, as always made another ridiculous one line "Don't start drooling now." of course the class chuckled. You rolled your eyes and looked at your notes but realized you haven't got anything useful besides for small doodles of wings and birds across and in between notes.

You simply looked up at Casey and she gave a wince toward you. You looked back to the front to see Mr. Hiddleston looking at you again. He sighed annoyingly with hands in pockets and was about to return to chalk board writing. "He doesn't" You blurted out. The Sub raised his eyebrows in complete interest. "How so?" At this question you realized you didn't really have a written answer you could read. "Because he's a monster." you simply said. "Well, he and his 'Father' declares him as a human being." He used the quotation gesture with his fingers at the word 'Father', making you feel like you were obvious, which pricked your nerves a bit. So you did it in return when you answered just as he was about to turn to the board again. "Yes well his 'Father' and him declares that he is 'Human', but he is a monster, and deep down he know he will never belong because he's only made up of body parts of a human being, he's a freak. The villagers conveys him as an abomination, a crime to 'God's' creation and kills his Father, Dr. Frankenstein and attempt to kill him. Even with his Father he doesn't really belong, because no matter how much you try to mask it, he will always be what he is, and this separates both of them."

This was starting to become fun as it became apparent you were challenging everybody's way of thinking in the class, who thought this little story had a happy side with Frankenstein and his 'Father', it even interest the Sub. He placed his hands on his hips and cocked his head to the side with a smirk on his face and furrowed eyebrows. "Elaborate." You looked at Casey and she gave you a thumbs up with an excited smile. "Well..." You shifted in your chair so you looked more presentable as a student rather than a sleep deprived individual. "He is a monster, but he wishes to become a Human being and declares his identity as a human being but this doesn't not mean he is one. Since he does not know what it is to be Human, but he is more Humane than the villagers who act as monsters and think that they are being humane with their decision to rid of him."

He bit his bottom lip and turned on his heels and returned to writing. You looked to Casey again and Nigel and the handed you an air high five.

---

Finally the bell rang, only another hour and a half until you could leave the school grounds. Everybody rushed out of the classroom and your friends winked at you as they walked past, you rolled your eyes and sighed. Collecting all of your things and shoved them in your ragged bag, you approached the desk with Mr. Hiddleston still writing notes. You stood there silently, waiting until he had finished but he began to speak in mid-writing. "____, that note, was very Inap-" "Inappropriate, I know sir, it won't happen again, I'm Sorry." He looked up at you with very sad, glossy, apologetic eyes. All you could think was 'Goddamn, please don't do that.' but you looked to your feet. He stood up and placed a hand on the small of you back which made you feel slightly uncomfortable and motioned you to sit again. You nodded and quickly made you way back to the desk you were previously sitting.

During you time of silence, he paced quietly around the room, reading small portions of the posters in the room and gradually did a cycle. After a very long half hour, he stopped at the adjacent desk to yours and sat on it as if he himself was a school boy, his slim legs were open very wide, with his hands placed on either of his leg and slouching. This made you almost completely uncomfortable, but what did make it bearable was that he was looking out the far window and not you. While he was sitting nonchalantly, you worked as slow as you could since you were pretty much done all your work.

Just as he left, you let out a quiet, relieved sigh and began to doodle to pass the next hour. you began to slowly form wing, in full detail, how the feathers shift with the non-existent wind on the page, how the feathers looked so soft and slick. by the time you finished the wing, you mirrored another on an angle and more miniscule since you were fashioning a bird out of the pair flying above clouds. when you finally finished the image of the soft, white albatross over a lovely background of cloud you sat back and breathed in and out and accepted the beautiful work you've done. You looked at the clock and grimaced that the drawing only took 10 minutes.

Once again, you drifted into thought as you slipped your eyes out the window and took in that it was storming out side. A knock at the door startled you, "Ah, ok good she's here." Mrs. O'Hare, doing the usual round before all the teachers and cleaners leave the school ground. "Yes, she's behaving, unlike her last class" Mr. Hiddleston said amusingly. Mrs. O'Hare smiled "Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm off, goodnight." You followed you gaze after her with disbelief across your face, She's not allowed to leave me alone with a sub teacher is she? you thought, let alone host detentions. "Don't worry, he's been teaching for ten years ___" Mrs. O'Hare called out. Yeah right, like that's supposed to make you feel better.

You returned you thoughts into the rain and became lost. Not realising, Mr. Hiddleston Grabbed your notebook and flipped through your pages. "You're very talented, ____" when he spoke your name, there was a bliss in your sub-conscious but you were more alarmed as you looked for your book on your desk to see it in his hands. You stood and snatched it away, "Evasion of privacy Sir!"He chuckled, half stuck out his tongue as he did, "Sexual Harassment." He said back, with an amused challenge to his tone. You knew you were defeated but gave him an annoyed look, and returned to pack your books. "Ok I'm leaving now..." You were ready to storm out the door, until he stepped directly in front of you, colliding into his stiff, warm body. You stumbled a bit and he casually stood with his hands in his pocket. You looked up with annoyance in your eyes and he looked down with a smile but serious look in his eyes. "You still have 50 minutes to go." You stared in silence and clenched your jaw. "I'm done all my work, therefore I have no other reason to be here." "How about, you sit down and create some more lovely drawings for me." You grid your teeth, still locking his gaze, he had some sort of glee, a victory shine in his eyes and this made you ever so more angry. "I don't draw on command and I don't draw for anyone." You hissed.

You began to walk as you saw a smile forming on his strong jaw. You heard him chuckle slightly, but just as you passed the teacher's desk, he snatched your wrist quite hard and possessively. Instinctively, you spun around and hurled your other hand to his face, which you aimed a bit low, as it landed on his chest. He immediately pulled you close and shoved you against the board. You clenched your jaw on the mild impact, you struggled free with your wrist in his hand and the other stuck in between him and you. You struck your eyes to his like white lighting and his eyes became very fierce but still placid as his face was. it could be that his eyes had a strange blue to them, which you couldn't help but notice as they severally contrasted with his fiery, wild hair. "I said you still have 50 minutes." He leaned in with his words and you could feel his breath burn your skin. You could also feel his eyes lower from your eyes as you turned your head, and could feel him breath on your neck. This was, to say the least, a bad move since it made you completely uncomfortable. He lingered his head there for what felt like the hours, but he craned his neck and body back as he fixed his form, back to a crazed professional.

As he did so, you returned you gaze back to him, not sure what to think, not sure what to say. You both just stared. You felt a hot feeling in your stomach and could feel a massive blush cut under your composure but tried to escape whatever was happening here. But he still held his strong grip. You couldn't come to look at him but you could feel him just staring. Just looking at how helpless you were and how endangered you felt. Suddenly, a ringing came from your bag just beside the teacher's desk where your bag managed to slip from your grasp as he managed to trap you here. The lyrics of the ringtone began to play, a bit embarrassed that you have yet to change the ringtone from 'Jump in line', or has the recurring lines of- "Shake, Shake, Shake Senora."

He hesitantly turned his head to the lyrics with doubtful look "Is that... Is that from Beatlejuice?" The music soon stopped nad left you in silence once again. He looked at you and cocked his head. Suddenly it began to rang again and you jerked free from his grasp and lunged after your bag and rummaged clumsily through it to try and answer the phone before he- Too late. He grabbed you by the same wrist again and lifted you straight off your feet by grabbing you from the underside of your thigh, making you drop the phone before answering, and of course the phone's battery pops out of the very device. However this wasn't your prime concern. As he lifted you from your thigh, which his hand was well under your skirt, and his other held tightly on your wrist, he slammed you on top of the teacher's desk, with him the same way over you.

You held your breath from the very fast movement, but he was breathing heavily on you, his large, blue crystal eyes just as surprised as yours were. His mouth was lightly split and so close to your own, filling his moist, inferno breath into your lungs, feeling it strike your skin which was already hot from a massive flush, which made your incredibly dizzy. He hadn't realized that he still had his rough hand on your thigh, holding it tightly against his hip, with your hand pressed to his chest softly, tugging his shirt lightly, his other hand pressing your wrist to the desk, your other leg limp, hanging off the desk, as his body was bent over yours, his legs on either side of your free one. You weren't sure what to say, what to do. You weren't even sure if you should breath. You did anyhow, a quiet one, one you didn't notice yourself. He started to lean in closer with his lips just barely skimming your own. As he leaned in he pressed his body more firmly on top of yours, you could feel his heart beat over yours as his chest was pressing against your own, you could even feel the butterflies shift from your stomach to his his your abdomen fused with heat.

However, the next thing you felt made you incredible uncomfortable. You almost gasped at it, as you felt it press firmly against your groin. You guess he felt it as well, since he leaned his body closer and so, almost unnoticeably, rocked his hip. At that, he detached himself from your now, severely invaded personal bubble. He turned away from he and placed a hand over his mouth, rubbing his mouth and red scruff with the other hand on his hip. You quickly sat up, and stood, awkwardly behind your bad. "I apologize. I...I don't know what came over me... I'm... *Sigh*... Very. Sorry." He turned as he made his finally apology and he looked you in the eye with very pleading, disoriented look paining his face. He jerked to grab all the pieces of your phone and handed them to you and you accepted the kind gesture. You averted your eyes an nodded in understanding.

At that, you quickly exited the classroom, you heard him Sigh again. And you quickly made your way home. Very. Quickly. with your head down the whole way.
♠ ♠ ♠
well... I hope you enjoyed. It's pertty much a Fan-Fiction if Tom Hiddleston was a Sub-Teacher and well, has becoming very keen on a 17 year old girl but doesn't know how to express I suppose.