Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 21: Yes

Cristiano walked over to the dresser, grabbing something and hiding it behind my back before I could catch a glimpse of it. I furrowed my eyes as I watched him intently as he began to walk closer to me. "I didn't really want for it to happen like this Tash, but you seem so insistent that I guess that there's no other way." Cristiano began, searching my eyes for any emotion, but I refused to show any. Although Cris didn't look guilty, that sentence didn't give the feeling of relief that I was hoping for. "Tash, I have been in-love with you ever since I met you. I know that I haven't exactly shown it well, I know that I've made mistakes, a lot of them. But one thing that's been a constant with us is our love, in and out of communication I was still madly in-love with you. I know that I've hurt you too many times to count but I promise that I will never again intentionally hurt you the way I have before. I promise to love you and you alone for eternity. Tasha..." Cristiano said as he got down to one knee. My heart leapt into my throat, and I could feel excitement brewing in my stomach. "Will you marry me?" Cristiano asked and I felt my knees go giddy and weak. My throat went dry as I stared at him. He brought his hand in front of him, and opened the black box to reveal an engagement ring. The ring had a ruby sphere, with diamonds either side. The band was silver, and the entirety of the ring was beautiful.

I gasped and finally the ability form words came back to me. "Yes!" I whispered as I kneeled down to his height and kissed him with all of the passion I had. I smiled as I pulled away, and Cris slipped the ring onto my finger with a huge grin plastered onto his face. "So, why were you out all night then?" I asked as Cris got to his feet, and offered his hand to me. I took his hand and he sat down on the bed and led me to sit down next to him.
"I needed to pick up the ring first, and then I went over to your mother's house, to ask her permission to have your hand in marriage. Then we got talking and I left at around 12:30. I'm sorry if you thought that I was cheating, but I promise you I wasn't." Cristiano claimed as I leaned forward and pecked his lips, pulling him back onto the bed with me. Cristiano's tongue trailed my bottom lip and I let him in as our tongues fought for dominance. I suddenly remembered that today was the day that Bella's going to go to my mum's house, as I pulled away. Cris pouted and leaned in to kiss me again when I got up and began brushing my teeth. "What's the matter Tash?" Cris asked as he hugged me from behind. I took a moment to appreciate how cute we looked in the bathroom mirror. He was so good looking, and he was mine, all mine. I stuck my index finger to him, to tell him that I'd tell him once I'd finished brushing my teeth.
Once I had rinsed my mouth I finally replied to him, "Bella's going to my mum's house." Cristiano gave me a quick nod before going and getting changed himself.

About 10 minutes later Bella was ready, and Cristiano and I drove her to my mum's house. Cristiano and I had agreed to keep this engagement a secret from everyone, and then have a party to inform everyone all at once. Although I don't really like parties, it was probably an easier way to let everyone know. Once I'd dropped Bella off, Cristiano drove back to the house. Once Cristiano had parked the car he got out of his side, and ran around the car to open the door for me. It's simple things like that that make my day. I shot Cristiano a smirk as I sprinted past him and into the house. I ran upstairs into the bathroom, hiding from him in the bath tub. I could hear his footsteps heavily running up the stairs trying to find me. I could hear his footsteps becoming more and more faint until they eventually stopped. After another minute of silence I quietly stepped out of the bathroom, and peeked in each of the rooms. I finally got to the end room, which was a spare bedroom. I walked into the room quietly, with my arms folded over my chest. I suddenly heard the door slam shut, making me jump as I turned around to find Cris laughing hard, with his eyes squinting. "Hey, I'm supposed to be the one to make you jump!" I complained and Cristiano chuckled again, before stoking down my arms to find my hands.
He pulled me towards him and boasted, "what can I say? I guess that I'm a pro!" I rolled my eyes, making Cristiano let out a light laugh, leaning over and whispering into my ear seductively, "but, you did lose, and I won. So you need to do a forfeit!" Before I could respond Cristiano pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my hips, kissing me passionately. "I love you" Cris moaned, before removing our clothing.

Cris and I spent the rest of the day with each other doing random things. We managed to make a cake, and it did taste good surprisingly. However, during the process of washing up, Cristiano and I got into a food fight, and we both had flour sprinkled over our bodies. Cristiano had swiped butter all over my hair, so I had gone to the extreme of cracking an egg over his head. After a while we called a truce and agreed to use the shower, together, Cris claiming that it was 'saving water'. After the shower I had gotten changed into a white dress with black pumps because Cristiano wanted to take me out for dinner. Much to my dismay, I had to take off my engagement ring because we couldn't risk the paparazzi finding out. Cristiano had been showering me with compliments and I blushed and grinned at Cris as he took my hand, leading me to the car. He first opened the door for me, before walking around to the drivers side and getting in.

Once we had arrived and been shown our table Cristiano and I began some small talk, about our futures and plans. "how many children do you want?" Cris asked, his hand moving across the table to rest on mine.
"3 or 4, you?" I countered and Cristiano nodded his head.
"Well, I want a big family, so 3 or 4 sounds good" Cristiano agreed and I smiled, before the waiter came over to take our order. Once we'd order Cristiano cut straight to the chase with his next question, "When do you want to hold the party?"
"Well, I don't want to hide it for much longer, so how about this weekend?" I asked and Cristiano raised his eyebrows in return.
"Really? That's two days away. Are you sure?"
"Yep." I replied, popping the 'p'.
"Ok, sounds like a plan." Cristiano smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Cristiano has proposed to Tasha! How the public and friends take it?

engagement ring: http://www.rudells.com/images/products/zoom/18ct-white-gold-oval-ruby-and-diamond-cluster-ring-0350-1253.jpg