Your Guardian Angel

Even if Saving You Sends Me to Heavon

Charley's hand was wrapped around Cassidy's when she entered the room. She was a tall goddess-like women with a halo around her firey red hair. Golden cloth wrapped around her thin figure. She smiled at the couple for a moment before she spoke.
"Dearest Charley," her voice barely above a whisper sounding as clear as a spoon's ring on a glass. "It is your time. I was sent for you. Come along."
"NO!!" screamed Cassidy. Tears poured like heavy rain down her face. She tried to trap Charley's hand in hers. Charley simply dropped his hand from her's and turned toward her face.
"Baby, it is my time. I'm so sorry ,but it must be done. You knew i couldn't stay here forever. i must leave. You will find another. I love you."
'I love you, too." She said sadly. She goddess-like woman walked over to her. She placed a hand on Cassidy's forehead. Cassidy began to feel very sleepy. She layed down further and struggled to keep her eyes open.
"That's it, bear. Sleep well." The woman said.
"Dream of me." Charley added.
"Yes, dream of Charley. Tell everybody about your dream. Sleep well."

*****

"Is she awake?"
"I don't know. She's breathing normally.'
"Stupid freak accident had to make her go into a coma. Why couldn't it be me?"
"Mark, don't say that.'
'Mark?' Cassidy thought. She opened her eyes and saw him.
"MARK!" She screamed. and threw her arms around his neck. A nurse dressed in white scrubs stood behind him. Her hair was pulled up in a small white cap.
"Do you remember what happened?" She asked.
"You were in a car accident, honey." Mark said.
"What? Oh we will figure this out later. Where's Charley?" She asked remembering the other boy she loved, the one who saved her.
"Who? Wait ,babe, are you hungry?" mark asked. She shook her head but her stomach grumbled in dissaggreement.
"I'll get her some food." said the nurse. When she turned away a red curl fell out of her cap. Cassidy gasped and the woman turned around.
"Water or tea?" She asked with a wink. Cassidy smiled to herself. She knew everything was taken care of.
♠ ♠ ♠
so howd you like it?