Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

River

A few weeks have passed since Harry and I's trip and we seem to be getting closer by each day and I’m happy we are. Oliver did question me the morning after I came home, he wasn't too cheery that I left without any notice or even a phone call but he didn't hold it against me after I explained everything. In other news mum hasn't been home since I came back, Oliver told me he took her to a rehabilitation center the day I left and surprisingly it was her call but to be honest since she's been gone I feel a lot happier without her around, let’s just hope that when she comes back she is a better mum for Oliver and I. "I swear you always dress as if you just stepped off of a Vogue cover" Harry chuckled taking a bite out of his biscuit, I looked down at my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107466497) and nodded my head "I am pretty hot" I said fanning myself with a sheet of paper "I think you've had an overdose of VAIN!" he threw the biscuit at my forehead "did you seriously... just do that" I hissed 'Mhm!' he poked with a smirk on his face "well, that wasn't very lovely of you" I pouted crossing my arms and turning my back to him "awweeee, don't cry" He said pulling me back into his lap "I would never" I glowered. He chuckled and poked my nose making me wrinkle it "we really should get this work done though, drama queen" I rolled my eyes shut at his suggestion, we have exams next week and I want to pass but studying has never been a talent of mine "Felix" he said shaking his legs so that my head bobbed to and fro "I would, Harry, but I think I rolled my eyes too far back into my head" I voiced flatly. His lips pressed gently onto mine making me sit up and look at him, pulling me into his lap I wrapped my legs around him as he furthered this kiss. Harry's kisses are like fire and every time he kissed me I was a burning house crumbling down at his wrath. He broke the kiss and laid me down on my bed, leaning down he continued and I bit his lip making a soft moan rumble his throat "now will you study?" he said looking down at me while straddling my waist "you thought seduction would make me want to study?" I smirked "I wouldn't call it seduction" he grinned "then what was that" I sat up "maybe I just wanted to kiss you" "bullshit" I giggled and pecked his lips. I pushed him off of me and stood from the bed, smoothing my dress down "but thank you anyway" I laughed as I stood in front of the mirror pulling my dark hair into a messy bun. His boots clomped on the floor and soon he was behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist "it’s the truth" he said looking at me in the mirror 'hm' I sounded looking back at him. I watched as he left a trail of kisses from my cheek to the tip of my collar bone mumbling sweet things between every press, I giggled feeling his curls tickle the sides of my neck "Harry" I pushed "what" he grumbled from my neck looking up into the mirror for a split second, I remained silent and his eyes fluttered back up soon enough "okay, okay" he surrendered resting his head on my shoulders "I remember that first time I met you on the bridge and tried to kiss you" he grinned. I smiled widely recalling that morning. He thought I was easy and I knew that he was a twat "you thought I was stupid" he laughed "completely" I nodded vigorously causing him to pout "awe, don't cry. Drama queen" I mocked, he began to say something but was cut off by his phone buzzing on the wooden nightstand "I’ll get you" he insisted planting a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth and striding towards the still buzzing phone "I'M COMING, I'M COMING" he shouted "maybe you should answer it" I laughed as he answered the phone making sure to poke his tongue at me "halloo" he dragged funnily; I chuckled and exited the room, leaving him to his business.
"Good morning" I smiled at Oliver whom was sitting on the counter eating toast whilst intently watching the television across from him "morning" he said sending me a quick glance and turning back to the football game on the screen. I took the chance to take a bite out of his toast but quickly cringed in disgust "Nutella" I groaned "well, no one told you to take what's not yours" he said most of his attention still on the screen, boys. "That stuff is yucky, how do you eat that?" I whined, he paused, putting his hands down by his side and looked at me with a blank stare "you must be adopted" he said pursing his lips and narrowing his eyes "damn, that was cold son" I said smacking the chocolate coated toast onto his cheek "naw, THAT was cold" he shook his head "give me a hug though, lovely" he winked with an evil look 'mmm' I hummed as I darted away, he quickly caught me and smudged his cheek onto mine as I wailed in terror "I hate you" I seethed as I squirmed away and prepared a bowl of cereal "bitch" I whispered "OH. OH REALLY? GET BACK HERE" he threatened playfully, I darted through the kitchen door with my bowl, laughing at the sound of the door smacking him in the face as I fumbled up the stairs and into my room. Harry pulled an amused look and I shook my head, catching my breath "you have what I hope his chocolate on your cheek" he said coming to me; he wiped a finger on it, plopping it his mouth groaning in satisfaction. Grabbing my face and licked the rest off as I squirmed under his grip "so good" he gasped "boys are such dogs!" I shrugged him off wiping the slobber off of my cheek. He laughed and embraced me again "you'll be okay" he whispered, kissing me softly "wants to go out" He piped breaking the kiss "come" he grinned. I looked at the way his nose crinkled up and how his dimples sunk into his cheeks and the way his green eyes lit, I traced the outline of his face making him look deeper into my eyes then kiss the palm of my hand "so?" he asked smiling "he asked for you, not me" I laughed "pleaaaaseeee" he collapsed his knees onto the floor wrapping his arms around my bottom "it’s nice to see you beg" I smirked making him pout for my answer "okay, okay" I agreed. He stood up quickly giving me a tight squeeze "you have a nice bum" he grinned. I smacked him on the back of the head lightly and he laughed.
I grabbed my coat and we made our way downstairs "I’m leaving" "be back soon" Oliver called "not a chance!" I laughed.

Harry pulled into the lot of a well known Cafe here, its literally the only nice place to eat in this area "hey, babe" I said kissing Niall's cheek he looked shocked to see me but collected himself, he was sitting out under one of the umbrella tables, today was cold but the sun was out so it felt pretty good. Harry pulled out a chair for me and I sat smiling at Niall "how are you?" I asked as Harry and I settled in our seats "fine, you?" his face looked very tired and the bags under his eyes looked to be becoming very prominent "i'm alright. Are you getting enough rest, lovely?" I asked with a worried look "mhm, sort of. Just busy recording and just" he paused raking a hand through his blonde hair "just thinkin' about a lot of things" I looked over to Harry and he had the same concerned look washing over his features "mate, you've got to get some rest. Don't let work overrun you" he said patting his friends shoulder softly "yeah, but, we want this album to be great" he yawned "what album?" I asked kind of, well, way too loudly "sorry" "what album" I said in a hushed tone. Niall and Harry stared at each other, eyes wider than the moon "well?" Niall kicked Harry's leg under the table making him glare "for our band" he said shamefully "that's cool! what do you guys call yourselves, is it all of the boys as well? he nodded his head "One Direction" he said with an expectant look, we sat this way for a moments time, both of the boys with baffled stares "what" I said taking a sip of water "are you being serious" Harry asked wide eyed "about...?" the boys laughed as if weight lifted from them "not to sound like a dick" Niall choked "But,you haven't heard of One Direction? especially news of THE Harry Styles" his cheeks furthering red. It was like a train hit me head on, i'm so daft, That's what Caspar and Sam went on about, Yeah I've heard of damn One Direction, just haven't seen or cared for what they looked like... but obviously I've known them for almost two months. "bloody hell" I shook my head "this is actually weird" I huffed "guess i'm a bit daft" I laughed. Harry kissed me lightly and smoothed a hand against my cheek "no, its actually a good thing I guess, you met us naturally. Not just because I'm Harry Styles and he's Niall Horan from One Direction" he smiled " you met us as Harry Styles and Niall Horan from school" he kissed me again, Niall cleared his throat making Harry Let go of me, Niall rolled his eyes in disbelief and walked away from the table. Well, this is a sign that my fuck up days aren't over. Harry followed close behind Niall and I could hear the two shouting from the lot, Niall sending curses everywhere "I should have stayed home" I grumbled getting up and walking the opposite direction of the boys, they don't need me to make things worse than they are now.

I strolled down the road to the 'beach' it isn't really much of one to be honest I thought as I kicked at the shells on the ground. I made my way to the shore and sat in one of the wrecked boats that lie isolated, closing my eyes I inhaled the cold air deeply that seemed to dry my nose with every intake, I opened my eyes and looked out at the waves gently rowing to and from the land. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it taking a drag from its toxins. I remember when I was one of the little ones in primary that swore and spoke oath to never smoke nor drink when I got older, but look at me now. I chuckled, life is just funny, we always make promises to ourselves but never keep them unless it pertains to someone you want to please, like that boy or girl you liked growing up, you would do anything for them to win the heart of a beauty, but even if they never gave you the love that you wanted or thought you deserved, it was okay. Because in your eyes perfection could surpass the rules and they don't owe you anything because you don't deserve anything.
The rules never really came to my attention, how in the hell do you love someone? how do you make them happy? how do you keep them happy? how do YOU stay happy? sometimes I agree with the people who think i'm a slag or think that i'm a daft bitch... because when have I ever done anything right when it comes to 'love'? then again I remember that I have no fucking idea how to love someone...that way. For me, its like fine wine, you drink it because it taste amazing but if you indulge yourself with too much of it you don't taste its sweetness anymore, you're just left with drunken hiccups and stolen comprehension. Too much love leaves you drunken, thoughtless, and dazed... and I feel vulnerable knowing that someone could ever make me feel that way. Drunken and gone, letting 'love' guide me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I updated so late.. finals have eaten me alive on upchucked me into bits and pieces. I'm so tired. but here is this chapters song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czd5w7IGYIQ
AND another note: please, PLEASE leave comments. I haven't any idea if any of you like this, I see reads, but feedback would be nice. So please. Not trying to pester. But they would be helpful