Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Breezeblocks

I walked back home and settled into my bed, wearing comfy clothes, and watching films on my laptop, jumping every so often... The Evil Dead is full of surprises. I haven't really thought about the boys since the beach, I honestly can't be bothered. It's a Sunday night and I have exams tomorrow, so stress is not to be taken with me. Harry has pretty much texted me to the point of having to silence my phone completely, I only answered the first few; he was just asking if I was okay. Surprisingly Niall even sent me a text "Do whatever you like. I'm not angry" it read, I know he's lying. Not to sound big headed, but the fight between him and Harry didn't sound like he wasn't angry. I'm the dick in this situation, unintentionally nipping at people's feelings and I’m sure Niall will get over me soon enough anyway because I’m not really special, just a crush. Those always clear out sooner or later. And he's famous! He can have anyone! That’s really an odd realization that the boys are in a band... I shut off my laptop and tucked myself into bed, exams are tomorrow morning and I don't want to be late.
My alarm went off for the thousandth time and I finally decided to get up, my eyes bulged at the time, I'm late of course. I flung out of the bed and made hurried movements around my room. Not even bothering to shower. I just threw on some clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107861227), grabbed my bag, and ran out of the door as my brother chuckled at my clear tardiness, he’s lucky he doesn’t have to test today so he decided to stay home. I darted down the road as fast as I could, having to stop and pick up things from my bag plenty of times. "Late. On the first day of exams. Not good!" Mrs. MCcalligan shouted as I sprinted across her drive, she's always got something to say but I haven't any time to feel pissed by it so I just gave her the friendly finger and went on my way running. Finally I reached the school and rushed through the halls; I found my locker and threw my bag inside, my cold fingers fumbled to lock it "get to class, young lady!" "I am! I am!" I shouted running down the hall and opening the door to my classroom. Everyone looked my direction as I closed the door, walking with my head down I found my desk and settled in finally taking a moment to catch my breath "nice to see you're here, Ms. O’Halloran, but let this not happen again, especially on exams" Mr.Pultz warned pointing a finger "never again" I said, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up placing my test in front of me. I mentally cursed when I felt the weight of the packet "I told you we should have studied" I looked to the side to see Harry, I shrugged and listened as Mr.Pultz gave us testing instructions "good luck" he finished with a clap. I began my test and already tasted the failure just by looking at it "do you need help?" Harry whispered "I need God" I chuckled quietly "Mr. Styles, Ms. O'Halloran. Are you having troubles?" "No, sir" Harry and I gaped at the same time "well. Stop talking" he laughed. I began jotting down answers and using my 'guess and hope' tactic ' during this moment of desperation to give up. Harry grabbed my hand under the table and rubbed his thumb over reassuringly, I glanced at him and he gave me a smile then turned back, continuing his test.
Taking a glance at the clock I began mumbling curses under my breath because I'm more than positive that I'm GOING TO FAIL. Without question, Harry swapped his test with mine in a swift movement during the last few minutes. He didn't even look at me, just started jotting down answers like the speed of light, I'm not going to stop it though! Passing is passing no matter how it's done. "One minute! we'll find out your scores after break, begin handing in your test" the teacher announced "here you are" Harry smiled, slyly handing me my test and retrieving his own "Harry you didn-" "hush, its fine, alright?" He said kissing me "break it up" "sorry, Mr.Pultz" Harry said charmingly "ah, whatever. Just give me the tests" Harry handed him both of or exams and we made our way into the crowded halls. I waved to Zayn as he called Harry and I over "nice to see you again" Zayn hugged me "so? Are we eating out?" he asked "please can we, can't take the cardboard lunches here any lonnnnger" Louis groaned as him and Liam appeared "Yeah, Starbucks" Harry said venturing us out of the school, Louis rambled on about things that made me worry about the boy. He’s funny as hell though. I wonder if the boys know that I know about them? If Niall or Harry did tell them after my daft realization of the band. AH, I’m sure the whole school does, so the boys probably think I already know as well. I seriously need watch television more often. I halted before Harry led me out of the corridor "what about Niall" I flustered "I'll be back!" I let go of Harry's hand "Felix" he pushed, catching hold of my arm “leave him be” I rolled my eyes at his suggestion "For shits sake, Harry! He's your friend! Mine too! I'm not leaving him behind just because of a childish fight! Get the fuck over it" I snapped, jerking my arm away and marched down the hall. He has some nerve. I moved down the still congested hall in search for Naill with struggle, too many people, so little space. I spotted his blonde hair in the mob of idiots that can’t find a way to chat any place else but the CENTER OF THE BLOODY HALL, I try not to murder these people every day, it’s an on- going struggle. “NIALL, NIALL!” I waved my arms trying to get his attention; he looked over and gave me a hesitant smile that I honestly didn’t expect him to spare for me. My legs moved my nervous body towards the boy, am I supposed to say sorry or do I just invite him to lunch like nothing happened? Questions, question, ah no “DO YOU WANT TO COME TO LUNCH WITH THE BOYS AND I?” I sped in one breath “I don’t think Harr-“I swayed my hand quickly “It’ll be fine, I promise, he can suck shit if it bothers him. Same for you don’t let something so small tear a friendship” I said almost pleadingly. He looked down for a moment and brushed a hand over his face “alright, let’s go then” he gave in, I embraced him, happy that he agreed. His body was tense before he relaxed and wrapped his arms around me “I’m sorry, I didn’t intend for any of this to happen” I uttered onto his shoulder “its fine, do what makes you happy. And if it means you’re with Harry, then so be it” he rubbed my back soothingly. I let him go and gave him one more smile before we made our way to the lot, I want to know his secret, how does he just... just basically forgive me? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad he did. But I can’t help but feel like he’s giving in just to not speak about it; it makes me feel sick almost. I knocked on the window of Harry’s truck and he glanced at me with anger written on his face before he unlocked the doors. I made SURE to sit in the back with the boys. Niall looked at me oddly before He let me in ahead of himself “ladies first” he laughed as I slid into the seat “How are you, mate?” Liam asked Niall as he closed the door, giving him a brotherly handshake “fine” he smiled “it’s just a little tight back here with all of us” he chuckled “why didn’t you sit in the front, Felix?” Liam asked “I don’t know? Just wanted to let Harry clear his childish tantrum” I answered. All of the boys turned to Harry “oooo, Harry, what did you do!?” Louis bothered loudly “he’s a bit of a dick at times, Louis. Who knows what he’s done now” Zayn mocked humorously “nothing” Harry said looking at me in the review mirror “absolutely nothing” he rolled his eyes and turned them back to the front and pulled out of the lot.
“I’ll just have a blubbery muffin and a Vanilla bean Frappuccino” I smiled at the man “is that all?” I nodded politely “6.50, miss. We’ll call you when it’s ready” he smiled as I handed him the money. I walked back to the booth and scooted in next to Zayn “could I say this is the most casually dressed I’ve ever seen you” Niall said as he bit out of his crepe, I giggled “well, I was late” I admitted “I like what you’re wearing though” he complimented “oh, please” Harry grumbled under his breath as he sat next to me, Louis gasped “so you don’t think she looks beautiful!. By the way you do, love” he winked at me making me smile, Harry choked on his coffee “NO, NO. I do. She’s beautiful. Looks nice” he coughed “so you agree with Niall then?” Liam butted, not to be rude but actually confused “NO! I mean YES” Harry flustered. The barista called my name and I stood to awkwardly scoot past Harry in the booth to get out “stop lookin at her ass” Zayn chuckled, Harry jumped up a bit making me fall onto his lap “SORRY!” he flustered, helping me out “I wasn’t” he hissed at Zayn. I stood and straightened my jacket and went to retrieve my food. “Well, then” Liam piped awkwardly as I returned with my contents; I sat at the end of the table this time. Everyone sat quietly eating the various pastries before us; Louis cleared his throat breaking the uncomforting silence “so! Um. Are you guys ready for London in spring?” all of the boys seemed to perk up at the mention and they shared different aspirations for the trip, it made me happy for them hearing the way they talked about it. “You should come” the table fell silent “you should come?” Zayn restated slowly, I looked up as I washed the last bit of muffin down with the frappe “what?” Zayn chuckled “it would be fun” he sung “I’ll think about it” I put out “YES!” Louis exclaimed, I shook my head “I said I’ll think about it” he pouted. “Well, think fast because it’ll be here before you know it” Harry mumbled making me roll my eyes. Liam cleared his throat “We should get going, only ten minutes left. We can talk about it later, yeah?” he smiled trying to lighten the tense feel “yeah” I smiled as I walked to the truck with them. When we got back to school we parted way to our classes, Harry followed far behind into the classroom “take your seats, time for the do or die” Mr. Pultz laughed, teacher humor frightens me. He called off the names and scoring on the exam to each student. I didn’t bother to fret, knowing that Harry did it for me, he got his score already and passed, clearly unfazed at the good news. “And, Kitt O’Halloran, an A! Well done” he smiled “you’re welcome” Harry mumbled quietly “I didn’t ask for your help” I spat back annoyed, it’s the truth. He offered and said not to worry about, but clearly because he’s in a piss mood now, he feels that I owe him something. I felt his stare on the side of my head but I refuse to look at him at this point, if Niall can handle this like a gentleman, so can Harry. He moved, so that he was close to my ear “meet me after school” he whispered as the bell rang, I didn’t bother to answer the request. The day went by rather quickly. As the final bell rang I went to my locker to grab my bag and left the building. I regret only wearing a jacket, it’s so cold but that’s what I get for being late. A car honked behind me and I turned around to see where it was coming from, it was Harry. I flicked him off and started my walk again “get in the car, Felix. It’s cold out” he sighed “I’d rather catch pneumonia” I said throwing my hands in the air. A car door slammed and as fast as a blink I was over Harry’s shoulder beating on his back, but he said nothing nor flinched at my hits. Placing me in the seat, he shut the door and went round to his side and buckled in, closing the door. I turned my back to him and looked out the window as he began to drive, he sighed deeply “I’m sorry” I laughed bitterly “I am! I know I was wrong” he breathed, I turned around and looked at him for a while before speaking “c’mon, say something!” he pleaded, I folded my arms “I would if I knew what to say” I grumbled “you just said something!” He laughed making me try my best to muffle my giggles with a stern face “stop! I’m supposed to be angry!” I huffed “do you want to be?” he asked, I shook my head no. “But I need to be” I said truthfully “please, don’t” he said grabbing my hand. I let my hand limp into his palm, I sighed and let him intertwine our fingers. I looked out the window and saw that we pulled into his and Niall’s flat “Harry” I protested “it’ll be fine” he laughed as we got out of the truck “I’m going to make things right” he huffed. I hope that means apologizing to Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know why it looks like this when I publish it, I do my spacing and everything. ugh. Any way, have a Merry Christmas, whatever your situation :) This chapters song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo