Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Why

I walked up the steep hill that led to my house, yes a hill I know. stepping up to the door I went into my bag and of course I didn’t have my key, the luck. I knocked the door gently but loud enough, ready for the proper moan from mum, the door creaked open a sigh of relief wisping past my dry lips, it was my older brother Oliver(http://weheartit.com/entry/90004447)He looked at me, his dark features being lit up by the early sun outside that tried its hardest to peak through the creaked doorway “thank you” I squeaked “Kitt, I wont be here to save your ass all the time” he chuckled, I smiled lightly at him and turned to my room stripping down and entering my bathroom, soaking in the hot shower water, lathering off the smell of musky alcohol with my strawberry scented soap. When I was done I got dressed for bed in a simple T-shirt that was way too big for me, every girl knows that over sized Tees are one of the best things on Earth. I laid on the bed breathing in the fresh scent of the quilts, as always thoughts pounded my brain. Each one different and each one begging for my attention. my thoughts are the best thing i've got right now because its something that no one can take away from me and I will always cherish them to the fullest. so many people think i'm just some idiot teenager whom knows nothing, but i can tell you that I probably know a lot more than the next person. It's because I pay attention to the world. My only wish is that someone will understand me one day, at least try. My ears perked up to the sound of a key turning in the front door, cueing me to lock my door and lay back down snuggling against a pillow, as suspected a violent thunder of knocks rapped at my door. I closed my eyes tightly, my face heating "KITT, OPEN THE DOOR" my mum screamed, this is a repetitive occurrence. Mum comes home drunk, she bangs on my door slurring harsh drunken words, and here comes "MUM, c'mon lets go put you to bed" Oliver to carry her sorry ass into her room as she "NO, KITT. i HAVE To speak to her, that ungrateful SHIT of a daughter" seethes at me. I tighten my eyes as I hear an object thrown against my door and the sound of Oliver closing Mums door after lying her in bed. I let at tear fall down as I heard her sobs from across the room. And it wasn't a tear for pity of my mother, it was a tear of me being tired of this completely.She wasn't always THIS bad, I no longer feel the need to help her either, she is one of the reasons I have become so bitter over the years. It hurts that I even notice. "I love You,I will always be your big brother and i'll never let anything hurt you, just know that I will always love you" Oliver said through my door. I smiled and let my eyes fall heavy as I fell asleep thinking about everything mum, dad, Oliver, Kieran, Harry, he just I don’t know, and Niall he cared about me enough to hold my hair whilst I puke? I was a stranger so what did I matter to him. He’s not from here; the lot of people don’t give a fuck for the next person. I’m not saying that he’s bad for that… it’s just different. I want to know why?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a chapter to get to know about Felix and her life so you can further understand her. And if you get confused up the switching of names: her real Name is Kitt but all of her friends and such call her Felix. also I think I'll place a song for every chapter so here you go :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcYZFVZo3lI sorry if if you don't like it haha and chapters will get longer as I go so don't worry.