Status: I am still writing at the moment, I promise I wont drop the story. Here to the end :) this will be an interesting story. no immaturity either

We Part Only to Meet Again

Fontanelle

My eyes popped open as a headache decided to pop a massive shit in my head, i'm not even really sure as to where I am at the moment or who brought me here,but let us pray that it was Kieran. slamming my body back into the warm bed I groaned,closing my eyes for a moment opening them to a set of piercing blue eyes staring right back at me. Panicking my automatic reaction was to swat him with my fist. The guy let out a shriek of pain "what was that for!" I looked at him more clearly seeing that it was the bloke from last night, I covered my mouth trying to muffle my laughs but failed miserably "i'm so sorry, I just didn't recognize you" I laughed "but it still pretty odd that i'm in your...flat?" he rubbed his red nose furrowing his brows, I stared right back at him, if he thinks he's intimidating he's completely wrong "fuck,is my appearance that unpleasant right now?" I spat. He sat at the edge of the bed and continued to just look at me "no, you look fine. and you should be a bit more grateful you're here, you should try not to be so stubborn as well. wouldn't even be here if you just listened to me" my temper seemed to rise as he spoke. storming off the bed in anger I quickly fell over feeling extremely ill, a crazy laugh slipped out of my mouth but was soon choked out with groans rumbling out of my throat. All that I ate in the past weeks seemed to just flow out of my mouth, he quickly carried me to the bathroom not caring about the remnants of spatter taint his white knitted jumper. He placed me in front of the toilet and my upchucking didn't hesitate to begin again. "Get out, please" I yelled choking on sobs of pain "why would I do that?" before Could answer my face was once again buried past the rim of the toilet, I felt his hand hold up my long hair and rub the small of my back.I after what seemed like hours stopped, placing my back against the wall I wiped the cold sweats off of my forehead with my sleeve "i'm sorry" I said feeling grimy "what's your name?" "Niall" he said looking at me expectantly, I swear I've heard that name before somewhere I just cant remember "oh, I'm Fel-" cut by my ringtone, I pulled out my phone to see my mums caller I.D flash on the screen of the cracked iphone. Pushing ignore quickly I slipped it back into my pocket " Felix and seems that i'm needing to go, see you around" I waved sending him a sly wink and ran down the stairs bumping into a curly headed boy, he smirked causing me to roll my eyes and continue my path out out of the door. I guess Niall's got a flatmate(http://weheartit.com/entry/90021295).
Its a bit of walk from here to my house so i'm going to have a little me time. A pub would be a good place to go right now, my stomach is begging to be refilled. Reaching into my pocket I only had a few singles and a cigarette. Frustrated on my low count I lit a fag and inhaled feeling instant relief, walking around the with no clear destination in mind felt good the fresh air and winter breeze gently kissing my skin making me feel at peace. I sat on a bricked bridge and continued at the fag that hung out between my lips, still in my clothes from last night. I probably look like a proper twat.I closed my eyes Laying my back against the freezing arch not caring about any passers by, lightly singing, Occasionally bringing the smoke past my lips. "that's a beautiful song" a husky voice said, I looked up to see the curly headed boy. I flicked the nubbed cigarette over the bridge so that it made a plopping sound as it hit the river below "hey, erm..." I never did catch his name"Harry" he said "Harry, right" I closed my eyes and let my head fall back against the brick, feeling him sit by my side and slither an arm around my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes to meet his emerald green eyes. He Leaned in quickly but before he could crash his lips onto mine I moved my hand over my hand over my mouth so that his lips collided with the back of my hand. His nose crinkled and he looked up, "i'm no slag" I whispered putting my hands gently on his neck and removed myself patting him on the head as he mumbled curses, getting up and walking down the bridge "see you around" I laughed. the patter of his feet against the brick sounded me that he was following like a puppy. Men. I just kept walking soon feeling his arm snake around my waist "sooner than you think" he grumbled into my ear. that made me mentally roll my eyes and laugh. He's trying to be "mysterious" and guys say girls try to hard to empress them, oh please.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRAI7ARVE8 what she was singing if you wanted to know. Bible bely by Dry The River :). and soon enough I promise, i'll get better at linking. hope you liked this :)