Status: my first book

The Killing

The killing chapter 4

Berry walks into my room with a smile.After about five minutes she started to talk how what people do to live "Now now i know its not fair for you to be put in theses games."she stopped talking and glared out of the window"Most of you kids have so much to live for."Only most of us we all want to live.I bite my lip ans look at her"Hey you look like some one who was in the games...umm what his name now.."i quickly return that question with an answer"Max isn't it?" Berry looked at me and quickly learnt there was more to me than on the out side.Berry was was sat there looking at me and then she spoke to me in such a sorry voice wishing she had just shut her big fucking gob."Oh he was your brother i can see it
in your eyes."I look at her a tear comes from her eyes like they were with mine"Oh yea i forgot!" Berry reaches in to the bosh purple handbag"For you it was Max's he said if i was to ever run into you to give it to you"She pulls out a ring with a golden fish on it and in graved on it was "To my lovest sister good luck out here" I cant help but share a tear.This was the only way.I had to win.
A peacekeeper walked in mumbling in a deep low voice"you're train is here." Berry dragged me along with her so I wont run away thats what she says anyway.Walking up to the stain i could run away i could do it leave and never come back.Fake my death?Hide until every ones dead naa that will never work.
We sit down on the train i see Jacob sat there .fangirls wave at him like he's there husband I turn away from him however he starts talking to me like when he's flirting with other girls "So..your Arianna or here princess of the sea right?" I hate being called princess of the sea its so girly"Why you look so mad Arianna? I mean you only have a few more days to live i have the rest of my life."I hate him so much thinking he's better than anyone else it makes me sick.I couldn't hold it in my mouth just kind of said it for me "Well you might not make it back you might die out there.I could you could we all could there's never a winner only a liver."I get up and walk away trying to find Berry so i can get away from Jacob.
Berry was sat there drinking tea all very poshly until she saw me and she just sat.Her eyes rolled around and then she quietly said for some reason"Ill show you to your room Arianna." she took me down a hall way from a train as we walked she never stopped talking"Did you know we are going at 260 miles per hour?You cant feel and thing!" i didn't think about talking back not once"Well here we are you're room." Berry walked away and the doors closed beside her I look around in my room it was haven put into a room on a train.