Status: my first book

The Killing

chapter three of the killing

My thoughts are oh shit really?Really now fucking capitol.Berry quite madly says "Arianna Brown don't be shy."I have to do the walk of shame up to stairs and be in the games no one would save me no one.
My feet slowly walk towards Berry every one looks at me like I've murmured some one I haven't yet but I will have to to try and live I think I will never work im doomed to die.My feet carry me on to the stage the light is bright and Berry's purple hair even brighter. I'm going to die why me lord what did I fucking do to you?Still I have some people who will miss me when im gone right? I look around just to see my mother crying her eyes out I feel the same way has her but didn't want to show it.Not up here were every one could see me.My sister is crying to she still has so much hope in her eyes as they shimmer in the sun that sine's like her name really Glitter such a pretty name.Glitter kisses her hand and puts 3 fingers in the air for me and every one flows with her.Water comes out of my eye ball.Berry finally talks again "Well thank you Arianna for being district 4 girl tribute!"Berry always said that so happily it worried me was she happy I was going to die she could she there was no hope from me could she?
"Now for the boys."Like always she reached her hand in deep down in the blow but she waited and look at all the young souls out there and old souls to.Berry moved again picking out a card.She open it like it was a Christmas gift so quickly however the she froze.She saw the name just didn't want to read it like she did with me.Turning at me she sighed and read the card "Jacob Hawking!" That name no it couldn't be?Was it?Jacob was the same age as me and the cutest boy in school every body wanted to go out with him.All my friends wanted to marry him :| I never thought of him in that way only as a friend.My face doped.He was strong,could shoot,fast,good fisher i could go on.But i knew there was only one winner in the games.
My head turned to look at him I don't know why every girl loved him.As he walked up he winked at the crowd i thought "can't wait until he's dead is that mean?"My heart was gone they pushed us inside I shouted "GLITTER DON'T GIVE UP ILL BE BACK!" its to late the doors closed.
The peacekeepers locked me up in a small room only one person could see me.The door opens and in comes my boyfriend Gale Raven he had black hair and was the best guy ever he could hunt,kill he was strong and he could love me before I could even say anything i found this lip on mine.He said with sadness on his face "babe you will always have my heart forever and your going to come back safe!" I quickly come back with"I dunno if I will Gale any thing can happen"He kisses me with full love in his eyes I could feel how much he loved me though his kiss Gale pushed himself off my body and said "Your always my princess of the sea." Just the the peacekeeper walked in I shout like i did to Glitter "I LOVE YOU GALE I LOVE YOU!" a tear drops from my eye as he shout it back to me.The peacekeeper pull him out of the room.
I was alone after all my hair was shiny like a ray of sun my eyes went red my heart broke my soul creaked I was the Princess of the sea to district 4 and i was going to take it to the grave!