Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.10

The guys were on the side of the road putting their suits on after a delivery truck tossed them over into the car. Are you guys probably wondering why I'm not getting ready right? Well I brought my dress with me and got ready right before we left Vegas to go home. All I have to do now is apply my make-up and I'll be done. Once they were done they got back into the car and took off back to L.A again. All of us were still buzzing with happiness and excitement, not just because we found Doug and that he's getting married but...

"At least our trip wasn't a total loss," Doug said while holding on to his hat.

"Why do you say that?" Alan and I asked at the same time.

"While I was stuck on the roof I found about 80,000 dollars worth of Bellagio chips in my pocket. Looks like we're heading home with some money, guys!"

"No way!" I exclaimed happily while looking at him.

"Yes way!"


The guys were doing some finishing touches to themselves when we entered the neighborhood. Phil parked the car and we all jumped out and rushed into the house. Everyone was looking at us with a mixture of disappointment and anger.

"Sorry, MapQuest took us on a really crazy route," Stu lied.

Good lie Stu.

The bridemaids went into the back so did everyone else except for me and Tracey.

"Tracey, I'm really sorry. I'll explain everything later. I promise."

"You better. By the way where'd you get the ring?"

"Me and Phil kinda got married," I said rubbing my neck and letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Get out, did you really?" she asked hugging me then brushing my hair out quickly.

"Yeah, but like I said I'll explain everything to you later."

I kissed her cheek quickly then headed out to the back to sitting in the front row.

Doug and Tracey were officially husband and wife. I sat next to Phil at a reception table eating while they had someone singing an inappropriate song, something about candy shops and lollipops. I happened to look over to my right and I wish I hadn't.

"Uh oh," I muttered.

"What?" Phil asked.

I pointed and there we saw Melissa hounding Stu.

"Stu what the FUCK is going on?" was what we heard Melissa say then we saw Stu say something but couldn't make it out.

"Do you think he's lying to her?" Phil asked me.

"I don't think he is," I said smiling, "I predict a storm is coming really soon."

I just like clock work Melissa screamed again and everything was silent so everybody could hear them.

"That is not how this works!"

"Oh, good! Because whatever this is ain't workin' for me!"

"Oh, really? Since when?"

"Since you fucked that waiter on your cruise last June! BOOM!"

Bartender Stu, bartender.

"You told me it was a bartender."

"Oh! You're right. I stand corrected. It was a bartender. You fucked a bartender."

"You're an idiot!"

"You're a - You..."

Come on Stu tell her she's a fucking bitch.

"You're... such a bad person! Like, all the way through to your core!"

Close enough.

"He's finally standing up for himself," Phil whispered.

"I know," I said smiling.

Stu walked away from Melissa saying,

"Let's do this!"

The party continued and he went to the dance floor. Phil and I got up from our seats when Alan walked away from Melissa.

"You coming?" Phil asked while holding my left hand.

"Not yet, I have to speak to someone first."

"Alright," he said kissing me then joining the guys.

I walked straight to Melissa and she glared daggers into me.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Well let's see you fucking piece of shit of a girlfriend, I never liked you in the first place. Two you and my brother are over so get the fuck out of here," I growled dangerously.

"I was invited you whore."

I punched her square in her jaw and drug her through the house by her hair and out the front door. I let go of her hair and said,

"One I'm not a whore unlike you. Two if I ever catch you near my brother or even on his block where he lives I will knock your ass out, hog tie you and throw you into the ocean to drowned. Do you understand me?"

She didn't say anything.

"Good. Now goodbye," I said sweetly then pushed her and she stumbled down one of the stairs.

"Dougie, I gotta tell you this was a gorgeous wedding," Stu said with a little buzz.

"I give it six months," Phil stated.

"How long are you giving us?" I asked raising my head off his shoulder.

"We're going to last a lifetime, even if it makes us miserable," he answered while rubbing my back then kissing my neck.

"You're a dick," Stu said.

"You're such a jackass Phil."

"Thank you."

"I don't know what to say...thanks for the bachelor party I guess."

"Yeah. I wish we could actually remember some of it."

"Me too. I want to see how many times Phil was a whore," I said then squeaked when Phil nipped my neck roughly.

"Watch what you're saying Harper," Phil whispered seductively in my ear while pulling me more into his body.

"Hey guys, look what I found," Alan said coming up to us with a camera in his hand.

"Woah! That's my camera," Stu stated.

"Yeah, it was lodged in the backseat of the car."

"Oh God. Are there photos on it?" Phil asked.

"Yeah. Some of it's even worse than we thought."

I flew off of Phil and towards Alan with Phil right behind me, the others got up too. Stu and Phil started arguing about seeing the pictures and Doug stepped in.

"We look at these pictures together, ok? One time. And then we delete the evidence."

"I say we delete it right now.

"Are you nuts? I want to find out how I went to the hospital. Is that in there?"

"Yeah it's in there!"

"Guys, one time. Deal?"

"Got it," I said.

"Deal!"

"Deal."

"Ok."

We huddled around each other and the first picture popped up.

"Oh dear Lord!" Stu exclaimed as I gasped.

"That's classic!"

Picture 1: Alan passed out with a half naked black girl.

Picture 2: Stu sitting with strippers.

Picture 3: Chow dancing with strippers.

Picture 4: Me giving Phil a lap dance.

Picture 5: Phil feeding a sucker to a stripper with his mouth.

Picture 6: Me slapping the back of Phil's head for feeding the sucker to her.

Picture 7: All of us posing with a Vegas showgirl.

Picture 8: Stu and Jade dancing together.

Picture 9: Phil getting a lap dance from a mostly naked stripper.

Picture 10: Alan getting a lap dance from a big boobed stripper, but ignoring her.

Picture 11: Stu and Jade about to kiss.

Picture 12: Stu giving Jade a piggy back ride while she's holding a peace sign.

Picture 13: Stu pulling out his tooth.

Picture 14: All of us laughing at him while there's blood streaming out of his mouth.

Picture 15: Doug laying on newspaper dispensers.

Picture 16: Alan arresting some chick while Doug has a rifle in his hand and Phil is devouring my mouth.

Picture 17: Alan sitting by an old lady at a slot machine.

Picture 18: Alan shooting the rifle.

Picture 19: Alan passed out on a craps table.

Picture 20: We're all in a limo with some girls and I was getting a strip tease from a male stripper.

Picture 21: Phil pulling me away from the male stripper.

Picture 22: Phil's hand going up my dress with us in a heated kiss.

Picture 23: Stu with carrot top.

Picture 24: All of us with carrot top.

Picture 25: Alan getting a belly button piercing.

Picture 26: Phil laying unconscious in a hospital bed.

Picture 27: Phil awake in the hospital bed with me giving a lap dance while he's holding my boobs.

Picture 28: Doug passed out on his bed on the roof.

Picture 29: Alan dog style on Doug.

Picture 30: Tyson sleeping with his girlfriend.

Picture 31: Phil acting like he's punching Tyson.

Picture 32: Doug riding the stolen tiger.

Picture 33: The stolen tiger hugging Alan.

Picture 34: The stolen tiger rubbing his head on my stomach.

Picture 35: Alan getting a blow job in the elevator.

Picture 36: Phil has me against the elevator wall with my legs wrapped around his waist while his kissing my chest.

Picture 37: The guys holding Jade while I kneeled down and kissed her on the mouth.

Picture 38: The guys holding me like they done Jade and Jade kissing me with some tongue action.

Picture 39: The guys in their blue suits.

Picture 40: Me and Jade in our 'wedding dresses'.

Picture 41: Stu giving her a piggy back ride while she shows off the ring.

Picture 42: Phil has me picked up bridal style as I show off my ring.

Picture 43: I'm in my undergarments while Phil does a body shot off me.

Picture 44: Phil's shirt's off as I do a body shot off him.

Picture 45: Phil motor boating me.

Picture 46: Doug singing into a liquor bottle.

Picture 47: Doug trying to make a pyramid out of plastic cups but Phil keeps knocking them down.

Picture 48: All of us bobbing for apples in the hot tub.

Picture 49: Me passed out in the hot tub.

Picture 50: Stu and Jade cuddled with each other.