Status: Slow updates..sorry guys :(

Purdy Experience

Hard Life comes Surprising Rewards

***Ella POV***

'Can this day be any better than it already is?' I thought as I walked towards the sidewalk.

"*sigh* I don't believe anyone in this world would ever care about what I felt. Cause no one understands!" I yelled as I kicked the brick wall that was built next to our house.

I walked into my house hoping for a nice, and smooth welcome, but I guess I was wrong. Apparently no one was home yet. Even though it was only 3:45 when I got home and I only live with my mother.

'Hmm... She should be home by now. Wonder what's takin her so long?' I thought as I went to get a snack from the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I found a small post-it note on the fridge saying:
"Dear Ella, I'm sorry I couldn't be home to welcome you, but I had to go back for an overnight shift. See you tomorrow morning. Love you"

" Yea right, like you ever care about me for the last 15 years of my life. " I said softly as I ripped the note to shreds and threw it in the trash.

Walking out the front door I decided to take a walk towards the park. At least it will ease my thoughts a little. The wind blew slightly, but not to much. No one was around so i just decided to sit on one of the swingsets. Swinging back and forth slowly I inserted my earbuds and blasted 'Never Give In ' by Black Veil Brides.

Not long after I felt a light tap on my shoulder but ignored it completely. Seconds later i felt a light shove on my back. i was irritated and stood up facing the annoying stranger (Big mistake)

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE??!!" I yelled loudly slapping the hand of the stranger.

"Woah chill out bro! I was just coming to say that your listening to one of my bands songs.." He said holding his hands up in such innocence.

Finally seeing the face of this unknown stranger. I realized that I had just hit the most sexiest beast know to man...

Ashley Purdy!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that was only the first part of my story. I know kinda sux a bit but will get better along the way. Dont worry. Anyways comment below and i will see u guys later okay BYEBYE LUV YA <3