Status: Slow updates..sorry guys :(

Purdy Experience

First Encounter with a Rockstar

**Ashley's POV**
-BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-
I groaned softly as I rolled over facing towards my bed side table holding the horrid waking system. Can they make this thing not do anything but tell time? Well I guess I should be grateful because it a least wakes me up so I'm not sleeping all day. (-_-)
I pulled my body over the side of my bed and stood up slowly.
'God..why the fuck do I have this huge hangover? I didn't even drink at all last night...' I thought to myself holding the lower part of my backside. I walked over to the bathroom across the hall and almost screamed when I looked at my reflection in the mirror.
"Well then...this is not the Ashley Purdy I know." I said. Walking over to the bath I turned on the warm water and started undressing.
The warm water felt so good running down my back it wasn't even possible. I could feel all my muscles loosening from the relaxing heat pattering onto my body. I started to wash my hair and the rest of my body. As the water started to run cold I knew it was time to get out.
Once I got to my room I started to put on my clothes. I put on a black v-neck t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and my black studded combat boots. Fixing my hair in the full-lengthy mirror I congratulated myself for making myself back into Ashley Fucking Purdy.
"Alright! Now this is the Ashley Purdy I know!"
Figuring out that I literally have nothing to do today I decided to go into the city and probably find some girl to talk to. That shouldn't be too hard...for me.

(20 minutes later)
"Goddamn it!! Is there nobody on the streets today.. This place is like a ghost town or some shit like that..." I said to myself as I walked through the city park. As I passed by I saw some girl sitting on the swing sets. She seemed to have earbuds in but couldn't really tell.
'She's like the only one here...she must be lost. Ugh what if she's another fan...oh well.' I thought as I walked towards her. Hearing that her music was loud enough I could make out that she was listening to my bands song. I tapped her shoulder lightly but she ignored me.
'The fuck?! No one ignores me...Ashley Purdy!' I was irritated and shoved her back hard. She turned around fast and hit my hand away.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE?!?!" She yelled loudly.
"Woah chili out bro! I was just coming to say that your listening to one of my bands songs.." I said holding my hands up in such innocence. But I couldn't exactly be innocent around a cute looking girl like her. Her innocence must be forbidden.
Her brown eyes widened with surprise when she realized who I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and suscribe!!! More parts coming soon...❤️❤️❤️❤️