Status: Slow updates..sorry guys :(

Purdy Experience

Coffee Break Anyone?

**Ashley's POV**
This girl, with stunning brown eyes and long black hair, reminds me a lot of myself. But seeing her out here alone seems very...kinda odd for some reason.
'Hmm well she's not a crazed fan I can see. And she seems like a virgin but that could be arranged...' I thought as we walked silently to StarBucks.
When we first arrived I opened the door for her cause since I'm a "gentleman" so to speak. It's always "ladies first" in my book. She seemed amused by my generosity since she'd been blushing like a maniac for over ten minutes now. I followed in closely behind her and lead her to the counter.
"Hi welcome to StarBucks! What can I get you two?" The blond haired chick asked enthusiastically. I looked over at Ella who looked like a space cadet spacing out into the distance.
"What do you want to get Ella? It's on me."
"U-uh um..." She answered spastically. I sighed and just got us two mocha lattes.
"Your order will be ready in just a minute." The lady, Gina was her name, said before she walked to the back. I moved to the side and leaned up against the counter. I had a very uneasy feeling with Ella. Seeing as though she doesn't talk much and being a fan of my band especially me. She should have a lot of questions or comments. But I don't believe I should push her.
'Well... so much for getting that virginity arranged anytime soon.' I thought as I heard a bell go off in my head.
"*Ding* Two mocha lattes!" I heard from Gina on the other side of the counter. I gave her the money and grabbed the two cups. As I handed Ella her cup she jumped a little as if she was thinking of something.
"You okay?" I asked cautiously wondering if it was something I did.
"Yea I'm fine..." she said quietly as she took the cup out of my hand slowly.
Knowing something was off about her I decided to just shrug it off and not get into it.

HEY WASSUP PEOPLE!! I know it's been a while but HERE YOU GO!!! LUV YOU!! <3