Status: Slow updates..sorry guys :(

Purdy Experience

Calm and Collected? Not Even...

**Ella's POV**
'Oh my freaking god!!! What did I just do?!?!' I mentally cursed myself for doing what I just did. Okay one, I can't believe that my one and only idol is here right in front of me. But two!!! I just fucking hit him!!! I mean what the hell is wrong with me??!! He probably think I'm a fucking asshole for hitting him away like that...plus I yelled at him.
Oh my god this is the worst meet and greet session in the life of meet and greets. Well he's standing right here may as well apologize.
"U-uh I-I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't know i-it was y-you...I-I-" I stammered hard worried of what he might say back. Better yet say nothing at all and just walk away.
"(Chuckle) No worries it's my fault. I shouldn't of scared you like that. And by your tone of voice I believe you know me. I mean...ha who wouldn't.." He said calmly with a little sarcasm but I didn't mind much. As long as he doesn't hate me...
"Of course I know. You're Ashley Purdy from the band Black Veil Brides, my favorite band!!! I love you to death!!" I squealed excited out of my brains I couldn't control it.
"Cool umm, but could I just ask why you're out here all alone?" He asked sympathetically. Well that escalated quickly. I totally forgot where the hell I was. I just had to come up with some weird excuses so he doesn't think I'm weird or some shit like that.
"Umm....I was just walking around the town. Trying to get my mind cleared from everything and I just ended up stopping here." I lied as he was just taking it all in.
"Same here. I was just about to go down to the coffee shop to get something to drink. Do you wanna come? I'll buy." He said again calmly. I don't know they can keep so calm around fans. And take them for coffee?!?!!
"Uh..uh okay!" I said quickly nodding my head fast looking like a fucking bobble head.
He gestured me over in his direction and we headed towards the coffee shop.
'Hope I don't screw this up' I pleaded to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOHOO ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! Seems a little crappy, but comment, subscribe, recommend and tell me what you guys think. LOVE YOU GUYS