Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (23)

TWO YEARS LATER

I was bouncing up and down in my seat, excited to see Harley again. It had been two months since I had seen him, and I couldn't help but be excited.

"Audy, calm down." I rolled my eyes at Jack who was driving me to Arkansas. Last year, after bothering me for almost a year and a half I agreed to coffee. Coffee turned into lunch, lunch turned into dinners and soon it turned into me working with him.

"Yeah its just Harley." Kyle joked. I shot him a playful glare and punched him in the shoulder. He continued. "Its not like you don't skype him every night" I punched him again, which was hard considering he was in the back and I was riding shotgun.

"I swear, you are more excited about seeing him than you were when your mother came to visit." I rolled my eyes. I wasn't thrilled about their rekindled romance, but I had to live with it since it really didn't involve me that much.

"Well mother dumped me in Arkansas. There isn't even a boxing gym in Arkansas!" I complained, causing Jack to chuckle and Kyle to groan. When I went to visit my mom last year, I decided to go to a MMA fight, with woman fighters. I accidentally ran into Harry Washfield, a talent scout and surprisingly he was somehow related to Bee. He introduced me to Bee's brother, Michael Walsh (Who informed me Bee's real name was Elliot, go figure) and that's when I started training to become an MMA fighter. I'm still in training but with Harry still in contact with me, its pretty cool that I might be able to fight professionally without my mom butting her head in.

"Oh yeah but if she didn't, you wouldn't have met lover-boy." He joked. We pulled up the all too familiar gravel driveway and I felt myself smiling. We were here! I was unbuckling and getting out of the car before it even stopped. Harley was standing outside smiling, and the second he saw me he opened up his arms. I threw myself into his arms and smiled, smelling his colonge. It had been way too long since I had smelled him.

"Hey babe." He whispered into my hair.

"Happy birthday love." I said back. He turned nineteen today. I pulled out of his hug and smiled up at his tanned face. He looked tired and he was biting his lip, a new habit I noticed when he got nervous.

"God you look beautiful." He breathed. I took in his long brown hair, which was now passed his shoulders and he refused to cut it. His eyes were practically glowing and the way he looked at me, I felt like I was the only girl in the world.

Two boys came clobbering out of the house and I smiled at the now nine year old boys. I hadn't seen them in about six months, Jack had been paying for Harley to come visit me. Since I was busy with work and training and all.

"Audrey." Anthony said happily. The first thing I noticed was his voice. I dropped my jaw.

"You are way too young for your voice to be dropping!" His cheeks turned red right away while Sam just ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. He really grew out of his shyness in the past years. Surprisingly now Sam was the ladies man, while Anthony was hung up on some girl. I kept in touch with them.

"Hi Audy!" Sam yelled. I laughed.

"Hi Sam. Anthony." I said happily, giving Anthony a hug too.

"Where is my little girl!" I heard Joleen and smiled up at the hair brained woman who raised me for a couple years of my teenage life, the best couple years.

"Hey Joe." She smiled and gave me a hug.

"I made you chicken pot pie, I know you like it." Kevin was standing behind her and although he didn't give me a greeting like the rest had, his warm smile did it all. Kevin was the type of guy who communicated through looks instead of words.

"God I missed you guys. You remember Jack and Kyle, right?" I said happily to my second family. Joleen ran over and gave both Jack and Kyle hugs while making motherly small talk to them. Harley came back to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, nuzzling his head in my neck. I smiled and leaned my back against him, watching my family. Our family.

"How is the city slicker doing?" He joked, using the nickname he gave me when I first started staying with him.

"In desperate need of alone time with her boy toy." I purred back at him. He groaned.

"You are a tease." He whispered. I was still a virgin, I made it very clear to Harley multiple times that I was going to wait for a ring to be on my finger. So I basically did everything else, except sex. He wasn't too thrilled with that idea but he didn't push it.

He also quit drinking. After our snow date, which we made a tradition of going sledding as much as we possibly could when we were in cold states, he told me he never wanted to be so forceful towards me again. He quit, not even a beer here and there. Didn't stop me from drinking but I did slow down a lot. Especially because of training.

"I'm going to go bring Audrey to see Messy." Harley announced pinching my side. I giggled as Anthony made a gagging face.

"We all know you aren't going to really see Messy." Anthony pointed out. I swear, I could feel my face turn into a tomato. Joleen shushed him though.

"Anthony! Don't talk like that! I'm sure Messy will be thrilled to see her mama." Joleen gave me a warm smile. "We invited Harry, Zack, Justin, Tony, Kris, Dristin, and Klark over for dinner so you guys could catch up. I better push up another table though because now that I'm thinking about this, there are going to be a bunch of people!" Joleen said flustered.

"Don't worry Joe, I'll help." Kyle said happily. I smiled, after Kyles mom passed away he had really taken to Joleen. They were practically best friends.

"Thank you Kyle." Before I could hear more of the conversation I was being swept off to the barn by and impatient boyfriend. I smirked, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

The second we rounded the corner, Harley had pressed himself up against me and his mouth had found mine. I was pinned to the wall and I quickly wound my arms around his neck, kissing him back. His tongue traced my lips before he softly bit down on my bottom lip causing me to moan.

I almost laughed when I felt his jeans tighten but when he placed one hand on my hip and the other on the small of my back, I was dragged back into Harley. I left one hand in his hair, tugging and let the other one glide down his chest and up his shirt. He instantly flexed but it wasn't like he really needed to. He had definition without flexing. Mainly because I made a comment on Dristin's abs and he got self conscious. I didn't know talking about shading another guys abs made a boyfriend jealous but I guess so. He pulled away, breathing a bit heavy and took his hand off my hip tracing my jaw lightly with his fingers.

"How did I get so lucky." I smiled at his cheesy comment and sighed dramatically.

"I don't know I am pretty great and-" He cut me off my pressing his lips against mine. I could feel him smiling which caused me to smile back. He pulled away about a centimeter, and I could feel his minty breath on my face.

"How did I get such a cocky girl." He stated. I shrugged.

"Luck of the draw?" He laughed. and pulled me towards his chest into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened myself to him, causing him to groan.

"So about this waiting till marriage thing." He joked. I laughed at his stupid comment and pulled away, winking at him.

"Statistically marriages-" He finished my sentence, he had heard the same thing over and over before.

"last longer when the couple wait until after they are married to have sex because it is more special then." He smiled and pulled me towards the barn door. "I'm sure the boys want to tell you all about Tony." I smiled already knowing.

"In a letter Anthony wrote me he mentioned her. He said that he actually liked Tony and Sam just wanted to play her. They are nine though so playing her includes what exactly? Pushing a different girl on the swing every week or?" I asked lightly causing Harley to laugh.

"Actually, Tony is a grade older. She is almost 11 and has been in boxing since she was seven. Her family just moved here from New York City and apparently she is taking the transition hard. Remind you of anyone?" I scoffed.

"What are you talking about? I was practically a cowgirl when I came here." I joked. He laughed.

"You were a fish out of water and you know it. Or must I remind you of the snake incident?" He joked. I lifted up my arm and pointed to the small scars where the puncture mark scars were.

"I'm sure I couldn't forget." I smiled, remembering how we promised each other not to tell Joleen and to this day neither of us had mentioned it. Mostly because we would still get yelled at knowing Joleen.

"Lets go inside baby." He said happily.

I was completely content with my life at that moment. I was with the man I was completely head over heels in love with, and I knew he loved me just as much, if not more back. My dad was inside with my childhood best friend. Joleen was here and so was Kevin, my parents for all intensive purposes. My old friends were coming over for dinner, my little boys were growing up, and my mom had called today saying that she was coming to visit after she signed a new male swimmer. Everything was going good in my life.

"Yeah, lets go." I sighed happily and let him lead me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well uh yeah, the end!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has stuck around and read this story and had enjoyed it. I just wanted to mention a few things.

1.) None of these chapters are edited, except for spell check on a few of them. If someone did want to edit them, I'm completely okay with that. If not, thats cool too. Someday I may rewrite this story, but I am planning on writing another story that is kind of similar to this one but enough different to call it a different story. So keep checking my wall.

2.) I do have other stories posted, on both my wattpad and mibba. my wattpad is @dallahaundra :3

3.) I think it would be cool to co-write a story. If you are interested, let me know!