‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

NINE

When Alex finished his hair he went to find Jack to leave Noah with him so he could go do an interview before they had to go on stage. He found the younger man in the You Me At Six dressing room with a shot glass in his hand. He and Jack both had been practically sober since they got Noah five years ago. Alex knew that it was hard for Jack, who was so use to just drinking and not having any problems, but he had hoped that Jack would continue his sober streak while they were out on the road. Alex knew not to get mad though, he had learned to talk before assuming things with Jack.

“Jay,” he said lightly as he walked over to where Jack was.

“Hey, is everything okay?” Jack asked as he turned around and smiled kindly at Alex.

“Yeah. How much have you drank?” Alex questioned in a low voice so Noah wouldn't hear.

“Just the one. I’m fine Lex,” Jack assured his husband knowing that Alex was probably worrying about him.

“Okay, can you keep an eye on him then? Rian and I are gonna go do an interview,” Alex asked as he passed Noah’s hand over to Jack.

“Of course baby, have fun.” Jack smiled sweetly at Alex as he lent in and kissed the older man’s cheek. Alex watched Jack carefully before he finally left the room. He worried about Jack and Jack’s drinking. They had never called it a problem but Alex knew it had almost gotten to the point of problem.

“Papa,” Noah said pulling on Jack’s hand lightly.

“What’s wrong Bug?” Jack asked knowing that Noah’s quiet baby voice meant he was nervous about saying something.

“I gotta potty,” he mumbled looking at the floor. Noah looked like he was going to cry and Jack knew what that meant.

“Hey it’s okay baby. Don’t cry it’s okay. Let’s go to the potty okay Bug?” Jack said as he picked the boy up despite him having wet pants. “Hey Josh, if Alex comes in tell him we’re at the bus,” Jack said to Josh smiling lightly at him. Josh nodded his head smiling back at Jack and waving him off.

“I got you mate,” he laughed lightly.

Jack walked threw the venue out the back to the parking lot where the buses were. He got onto their bus and took Noah to their back room. He stood Noah up and pulled his shirt off, the took his shoes off one by one along with his socks. Jack peppered his little boy in cheek kisses the entire time that he changed his clothes. Noah picked out a black shirt with a snowman on the front and some shorts while Jack got him a pull-up and some Cars underwear to go on top of it. Noah didn’t like wearing the pull-ups but he knew it had to be on him if he wasn’t going to use the potty like a big boy.

Jack put Noah’s shoes back on him and then changed his own shirt so he wouldn’t smell of pee. “You wanna bring a stuffy?” Jack asked Noah, knowing the boy loved his stuffies. Noah nodded excitedly and got his Mickey stuffy, a present from Flyzik that he loved very much.

Noah kept his Mickey stuffy clutched tightly to his chest as he held onto to Jack tighter than ever. Jack knew Noah was always very embarrassed about wetting himself so he said nothing as he carried him back into the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also an apology for this being a short one chapter update. I've ran out of already typed chapters, so I will be typing as much as I can to go back to regular updates.

Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe.

-Mahalo