‹ Prequel: Daddy & Papa
Status: On break until the start of school settles down and I get a laptop.

Daddy & Papa, I'm a Rockstar Too!

TEN

When Jack and Noah got back inside The Wonder Years were on the stage and Alex was in their green room doing the interview. He walked past the room to check how long they’d be. A note on the door said ’Interview in process 6:00-7:30 KEEP OUT’

“Well bug looks like we still have some time before daddy is finished. You wanna go watch Uncle Soup play his music?” Jack asked the boy as he turned away from the room and headed down the hall towards the stage.

“Uncle Soups plays music!” Noah asked loudly his eyes going wide and a smile spreading across his face.

“Yeah Bug. Lets go hear some,” Jack said as they got closer to the stage he set Noah down a few feet away and went to go threw one of the equipment boxes to find the protective headphones they’d got Noah. When he found them he walked over to Noah and put them on him adjusting them properly before he picked Noah back up and walked to stand side stage.

The Wonders Years only had two songs left to play by the time Jack and Noah got there but Noah enjoyed both those songs very much. He didn’t really understand them but he liked them very much. When they finished the last song Jack walked away from the stage with Noah and they waited in the hall for the guys.

“Uncle Soups! You playeded the good musics!” Noah yelled loudly at Dan as soon as he got into the little boy’s sight. Dan and the guys around laughed at how loud Noah was and Jack took the headphones off of his ears.

“Thank you little dude,” Dan smiled wide at Noah and held out a hand for a high-five. Noah excitedly slapped his hand into Dan’s and looked back up at Jack smiling wide.

“Papa I’m hungry,” Noah said with a small smile still on his face.

“What do you want to eat?” Jack asked as he grabbed Noah’s hand and pulled him to the dressing rooms.

“Umm….I don’t know. Marshymellows” Noah answered excitedly.

Jack laughed and shook his head. “How about a dinner food, no marshymellows that’s a treat and you already got a pop,” he said kindly to Noah.

“Chicken Nuggets!” Noah exclaimed hoping that maybe he would get something good.

“I’m going to go find the runner and she can go get you some nuggets while you hang out in here with the guys okay?” Jack asked Noah as he lead him into the room that had Dan in it. Dan was definitely the kind of guy you could leave your kid with and not worry about a thing. Noah went over and sat on a long couch in between his Uncle Soups and Jaime from Pierce The Veil.

Jack watched him for a moment before walking off to find their manager, MJR, who would find the runner for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so late. I hate not being able to update but I don't have a computer at home. Also sorry that this is so short it seemed a lot longer as I was writing it.

But please do comment your opinions/ suggestions and recomend and subscribe. Thanks so much for continuing to read. I have some nice ideas for this story in the future so stay tuned.

Mahalo!