Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

Ch 19

As Kellin walked through the school hallways, people were staring at him. Some pointed, some giggled, some looked at him with pity in their eyes and others just creepily started at him. He didn’t have food in teeth because it was still morning and first period didn’t even start yet, and he looked at his face before leaving home so he knew it couldn’t be his face. The student body at Clairemont high is a weird bunch.

Once Kellin reached his locker, he began stuffing things and putting things in various locations and the moment he was done, seconds after removing his hand, his locker slammed shut with an upset looking Alan.

“Hi?” Kellin said slowly.

“I thought it was secret.”

“What’s a secret?”

“Peanut.” Alan whispered.

“That is a secret. What are you talking about?” Kellin whispered back.

“Everyone knows.” Kellin just gave him a confused look. “Everyone knows.”

“Oh. Oh! Oh!” Kellin exclaimed as realization showed on his face.

“Yeah, oh. And now everyone is spreading rumors.”

“What kind?”

“That it’s your stepdads.” Alan said quietly. “They know about, ya’know because it was on the news, and then they started ‘adding’ things up.” Kellin remained quiet.

“What are you going to do?”

“Nothing.”

“What?”

“There’s nothing I can do. If anything I’ve learned, is to just let things run its course. Everything will get better in the end.”

“Well, I’ll be right by your side through this.” Kellin hugged Alan as a form of saying thank you.

“Hey, look, it’s the weird faggot.” A group of freshmen said with smirks on their faces.

“Hey, look, it’s a group of virgin boys.” Alan remarked sassily.

“We’re not virgins.” The leader, Kellin assumed, replied.

“Yeah then do tell what part of the vagina gives the female the most pleasure.” They stood there quietly. “That’s what I thought. I bet you can’t even tell me where it is. Now, if you don’t mind, I’m trying to have a gay filled conversation about dicking assholes.” With that, the group left.

“Thanks.” Kellin said with a smile.

“Hey, I told you, I’m right by your side. Where’s Vic though? You guys are glued to the hip.”

“Doctors appointment. But don’t tell him anything ok?”

“He’s bound to hear it though.”

“I know and I’ll deal with that later.”

“Whatever you say.” Alan said with a sigh

*

To Mike -_- : hey, have you seen Kellin ? I tried calling him but it goes straight to voicemail.

From Mike -_- : yeah, I’ve seen him with Alan and Austin and he looks upset.

To Mike -_- : why ?

From Mike -_- : there’s rumors going around that he’s pregnant with his stepdads baby. Someone told.

To Mike -_- : who ?

From Mike -_- : don’t know. I gotta go though. Ttyl.


*

To Alex : Who told you ?

A few seconds later, Vic got a call.

“Hello there Victor. How are you on this wonderful day?” Alex said.

“Who told you?” Vic growled through the receiver.

“Told me what?”

“Don’t play fucking games Alex.”

“You sound so hot when you’re mad.” Vic could hear the smirk in Alex’s voice.

“Alex.”

“Fine, I’m sorry. What did you say?”

“Who told you Kellin was pregnant?”

“I was not aware of that fact. Is it yours?”

“You didn’t know?”

“No. you don’t tell me anything.”

“Fuck.” Vic said with a groan. “Wanna do me a favor?”

“Hell to the no. you accused me of spreading a rumor. Why would I do you any favor?”

“I just want you to find out who started the rumor.”

“I didn’t ask what the favor was.”

“What do you want if you do this for me?”

“Sex.”

*

“No way. No fucking way are you going to have sex with that nasty ass, low life fucker.”

“Don’t you wanna know who started it?” Kellin just looked at Vic with disbelief all over his face.

“So you want to have sex with Alex? Is this what this is about?”

“No bu-.”

“Because that’s what it sounds like to me.” Kellin began laughing. “Oh my god.” He said through his laughter. “Oh my god! Not even a month into this relationship and you already, want to fuck someone else!”

“No babe, no, it’s not that.” Vic said with a sigh.

“Then what the fuck is it Vic? Because that’s what it’s sounding like to me!” Kellin shouted.

“I just wanted to find out who started it. I’m sorry I even considered it. It was stupid and dumb. Look, if you don’t care who started it then I don’t either. I’m stupid for even thinking that was a good enough reason.”

“Yeah you are. But you don’t actually want to fuck Alex right?”

“Oh god no! You’re much better, you’re sexier, fuck I’m getting horny just thinking about you.” Vic groaned towards the end. That made Kellin giggle.

“Well, we can’t have sex now because I’m tired.”

“You’re breaking my heart.”

“Shut up and take a nap with me.” Kellin laughed.

*

“Hey, Mike just texted me saying there’s a party, wanna go?”

“It’s the middle of fucking January! Who would party in January?”

“Babe, we live in San Diego, there is no such thing as snow or temperature below fifty five. Anyways, you wanna go?”

“No.” Kellin answered immediately. “I’m kind of preggers?”

“Sorry, I keep forgetting that.”

“How?”

“You don’t show it.”

“Yes I do babes. I’ve seen it and I’ve felt it.” Kellin lifted up his shirt enough to be able to point out the very small bump. “See? Pregnant.”

“I still don’t see it.” Kellin turned to his side. And there it was. To anyone else, it’d look like Kellin gained weight but Vic knew and it was a barely there bump. “Can I touch it?” Kellin nodded. It felt the same until Vic’s fingers pressed the skin right below the Kellin’s belly button. It was firmer. “You’re pregnant.”

“Um, yeah, thought we established that?”

“But it’s like … real!” Vic said in shock. It hit him at the moment that this is real. He’s going to be a father. He got someone pregnant! “Shit.” He whispered. “Kellin, you made me so happy!” Vic got up and spun Kellin around. “Thank you!” he said before planting a kiss on his lips. “Shit I need a job!”

“Weren’t you working at some fro-yo place?”

“I got fired because I forgot to show up.” Vic mumbled.

“Vic!” Kellin scolded.

“What? I was busy!”

“Doing what?”

Vic back away a bit while he smirked. “You.”

“You’re dumb. Get out of my room.” Kellin said.

“Babe,” Vic whined. “I was joking. No don’t kick me out.” he approached Kellin with arms spread open and a small pout on his face. “Why don’t we stay inside today and
have a movie marathon?”

“No, you go to the party and I’ll stay home. You deserve to have fun. Go with everyone and enjoy yourself.”

“Are you sure? Because if you want, I can stay here with you.”

“Positive. Put embarrassing pictures and videos of the guys on Snapchat. Especially Alan. I need some good pictures to post.” Kellin said with a smile.

“Kellin.” Vic said in the tone parents use when they don’t believe you.

“Victor.” Kellin mimicked. Vic only raised an eyebrow. “Fine.” He sighed. “I want you to stay, obviously, but I don’t want you to stop living your life just because I’m pregnant.”

“I’d rather stay here, where I can make sure you’re ok, then go to a party and worry about you. I want you to understand that you’re not alone in this pregnancy ok. If you’re staying home, then I’ll stay with you. Besides,” Vic said with a smirk. He gently laid Kellin down on the bed and got on top of him. “I won’t be able to get the best kisses at a party if you’re not there.”

He began kissing Kellin’s lips softly, biting them tenderly and holding the bottom lip in between his teeth as he gently pulled away. Then, slowly, he slid his tongue into Kellin’s mouth, allowing the younger boy to suck on it. The kiss began getting hotter, Vic felt his dick getting harder and he felt Kellin through their jeans. He detached his lips from Kellin’s and began placing kisses down his jaw and to his neck. Vic sucked on his pulse point, causing Kellin to moan softly.

“Vic … n-no.” Vic pulled away and stared at his work; the hicky was nice and purple. He gave Kellin a confused face. “Just … I want to. Trust me I do.” He said as he stared at Vic’s toned chest he could see through the tight white shirt. “Just, I don’t think you’ll like my body.” A light blush coated Kellin’s cheeks.

“Do you feel this?” Vic said as he grinded down on Kellin. “You made me like this. You made me horny.” Kellin blushed even more.

“Ok.”

“Ok?”

“Let’s do it.”

“Babe you don’t have to because I said I wanted it.”

“I’ll change my mind if you don’t kiss me now.”

Vic wasted no time kissing him, knowing that the threat wasn’t an empty threat. He sucked on Kellin’s neck again and began grinding down on him. The younger boy let out a moan. Bless the angels Katherine was working. Vic hitched Kellin’s knees around his hips and grinded harder before stopping. Kellin whined.

“I think we should be naked in order to have sex.” Kellin simply nodded before taking off his shirt and sweats. He then proceeded to take of Vic’s clothes until they were both left in their boxers. He lay back on his bed and pulled Vic on top of him. Vic started grinding down on him again as he kissed Kellin. Their breaths mingled together as their lower halves moved quickly to gain satisfying friction.

“Vic, I need more. Need you to fuck Me.” the Mexican boy nodded as he got off Kellin and grabbed the lube and condoms in the bedside drawer. “We don’t need a condom, put it back.” Vic laughed, doing what he was told.

He lubed up his fingers as Kellin took off his boxers and lay on his back with his legs slightly spread apart. Seeing Kellin like that made Vic want to do unimaginable things to him. Spreading Kellin apart even more, he slowly entered his index finger. Kellin groaned at the intruding feeling. Vic continued, soon adding a second then third finger. When Vic felt that Kellin was properly prepped, he removed his fingers and lubes himself up.

“Ready?” Kellin nodded in response. Vic lined himself up and slowly slipped in. “Shit.” He groaned. He began moving slowly, picking up the pace. He leaned down and kissed Kellin on the lips, nipping at his bottom lip. Vic’s thrusts began getting faster, and in one push, he touched the bundle of nerves within Kellin.

The pale-skinned boy gasped, feeling a wave of pleasure through his veins. “There Vic. Don’t stop.” So Vic kept thrusting in that angle, hearing Kellin let out little puffs of air. Vic pulled out until only the head was in before thrusting into Kellin. “Fuck!” Kellin moaned loudly. His eyes shut tightly as Vic continued doing that. He bit if lower lip harshly, breaking the skin.

“I want to hear you Kellin. I want to hear how much you enjoy this.” Vic grunted. It seemed like that was all Kellin needed to hear because he was moaning loudly.

“Fuc-k Vic please don’t st-op!” Kellin whined when Vic stopped because did he not just stay ‘don’t stop’? “Vic! Why’d you st- oh shit!” Vic simply smirked as he pumped Kellin’s dick, enjoying the reaction. “’M close.” Vic stopped his hand. “Victor!” he pulled out and lay on his back.

“Ride me.” Kellin wasted no time getting on top of Vic. He was so close to cumming and Vic was not about to stop him from doing so. He bounced on Vic, who resumed with the hand job. Kellin felt so good. When he found his prostate, he made sure to keep touching it. A few bounces later, Kellin came hard with a loud moan, triggering Vic to cum too. Kellin was shaking with how good his orgasm felt and Vic slid him off carefully to hold him close. “Are you with me Kellin?”

“Yeah.” The boy said as he held onto Vic. “That felt really good. Can we do it again?”

Vic laughed and pulled Kellin closer. “We will babe. Just let your body relax.” After a few moments of silence, Vic said, “Wanna know what makes you beautiful?” he felt Kellin nod against his chest. “The fact that you love yourself more. I mean, don’t get me wrong, you were always beautiful, but it blossomed when you realized that you’re perfect. The fact that you’re getting better for our baby proves that you’re willing to be a great parent for peanut. When you start showing more, there’s no doubt that I’ll be all over you. I’m so proud of you Kellin. I’m proud of the progress you’ve made in such short time.” Vic heard Kellin sniffle and kissed the top of his head. “I love you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

They both fell asleep tangled in the bed sheets and each other’s embrace. The smiles on their faces were shining brighter than the sun ever could.
♠ ♠ ♠
tbh the only thing that makes sense in this ch is the smut .-.