Status: sadly/happily complete

Days Like These

Ch 18

Kellin looked down at the beautifully written words in shock then back at Vic.

“I-.”

“Don’t have to answer yet, but you said you wanted something sweet and this is what I came up with.”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“Yes, I’ll go out with you.” Kellin looked back down at the journal and smiled as tears soon came down his face. “This is the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me.” Vic smiled softly as he took Kellin’s hands into his.

“You deserve the sweetest things in life, Kells. You’ve gone through so much and even when things got hard, you managed to pull through. You’re a warrior and I hope our baby comes out strong like you. The impact you’ve made on my life, is just. I can’t put into words but I know you’re a blessing and I regret hurting you the way I did. If I was smarter and actually talked to you, we wouldn’t have been in this predicament.”

“Vic, I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. You saying yes is all I need.” When Kellin opened his mouth to reply, a yawn made its way instead, causing Vic to laugh softly. “Are you tired?”

“Very much yes.”

“Then come on, you can be little spoon and we’ll cuddle.”

And they did. Setting everything aside, they just focused on the each other’s touch and the thought they had someone to love other than a family.

*

“’lo?” Vic said groggily as he answered his phone at asscrack in the morning.

“Vic!” someone said drunkenly through the receiver.

“Lex? Why are you calling me so early?”

“Cause I miss you baby. Come love me.”

“No.”

“Why?” Alex whined.

“One, it’s late as fuck. Two, my boyfriend is sleeping and three, I don’t want to.”

“What boyfriend? I thought we were boyfriends. You’re mine.”

“No, I’m not. A boyfriend doesn’t cheat. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go.” Vic hung up the phone before cuddling back with Kellin.

“Babe,” said boy whispered tiredly. “Who was it?”

“No one, now go to sleep love.” Kellin turned around in Vic’s arms so they were facing, and scooted forwards so his face was pressed against Vic’s chest.

“Love you.”

*

It rang in his ears. Those two words that came out of Kellin’s mouth at three thirty in the morning buzzed in his ears and ran circles in his head. Kellin loved him. But, maybe, he doesn’t really mean it. He was sleepy, and he … there’s no other reason Vic could think of. Kellin loved him. That made him smile.

However, the real problem is, does he love Kellin? He has strong feelings for the boy but were they strong enough to be considered love? Maybe he could call it a passionately strong liking. Yeah, that sounds right. Perfect, in fact.

Vic then felt Kellin moving within his arms and looked over to see him waking up.

“Good morning love.”

“No, what time is it.”

“It’s, I believe, eleven thirty in the morning.”

“Ok, then I think it’s reasonable time to be awake.” Once Kellin got the sleep out of his eyes, he got a good look at Vic and his eyes widen. “What happened to you?” Vic gave him a confused look. “You look like you need sleep and your hair is all over the place.”

“Oh, well, I’ve just been thinking about some things.”

“You’re not backing out of the relationship, are you?” Kellin asked worriedly.

“No, it’s,” should Vic tell him? Well, a good relationship has honesty and communication so, yeah, he’ll tell. “Last night, well … you said you loved me.” Kellin stayed quiet, so Vic continued to talk. “And I don’t know if you meant that but yeah, it was kind of a shocker.”

“I don’t expect you to say it back ya’know.”

“I know, just know I extremely, highly, positively like you, like, a passionately strong liking.”

Kellin didn’t reply. He simply cuddled up to Vic’s side with smile on his face. After years of being called worthless and being told that, no one would ever love him, feeling useful and loved was like a breath of fresh air

They laid there for another thirty minutes before there was a knock on the door and Mike came waltzing in with Jaime and Tony.

“Austin is having a get together later and wants you guys to be there.” Jaime said as he plopped himself at the foot of the bed. “Why does it smell gross in here?”

“They had sex.” Mike said with a smirk.

“Ah, ew!” Jaime shouted as he leaped off the bed. he shuddered while saying, “Now I have semen on me.” then proceeded to making gagging noises.

“We’re trying to sleep here.” Kellin remarked sassily.

“Well, not anymore sense you didn’t worn me about the cum lingering on the bed. Oh god! I bet you guys had sex everywhere in the room!”

“Jaime shut up!” Vic said while chucking a pillow at him. “Fine, we’ll be there.”

“Good, now get up so we can help him shop for things.” Mike said happily, as he pulled Jaime and Tony out of the room. “And no sex!” he shouted from down the hallway.

“Why am I friends with them?” Kellin said aloud. “I bet every soul in the house heard him. embarrassing.” Vic chuckled before stepping out of bed and stretching. “Strip for me baby.” Kellin giggled.

“I’ll do more than that.” Vic said before climbing on top of Kellin and placing kisses anywhere that he could reach. Kellin laughed loudly and began squirming from the tickling sensation.

“Vic, I’m going to piss myself!” Kellin finally shouted after failed attempts to get away. Vic let up and sat on Kellin’s thighs. “Hey.”

“Hi.” A few seconds of comfortable silence passed before Vic said, “You know you have a beautiful laugh.” Kellin blushed before saying a small thank you. With a final peck on the cheek, Vic got up and held his hand out to help Kellin get up from the bed.

They walked to the bathroom hand in hand and brushed their teeth before heading downstairs. There were people everywhere. Some were sitting on the couch, on the floor, and there may be a kid under the dining room table.

“Wow.” Kellin whispered, as they walked down the stairs. “There are so many humans. Your house is like a clown car.” That caused Vic to let out a loud laugh followed by his hand going to his mouth.

Everyone turned to face them as the boys stood there awkwardly.

“Right. Well, good morning. Buenos dias.” They got a chorus of good morning back as they traveled into the kitchen. No one was in there so Vic decided to make breakfast. “What do you want to eat?”

“What do you have?”

“We have …,” Vic mumbled as he began opening cabinets. “Things to make pancakes and in the fridge there are things to make bacon, eggs, toast, oh juice, um, there’s food that we could eat up?”

“Can we make pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast?”

“Yes, please!” both boys turned and saw Mike walking in on them again.

“One day, you’re going to catch us having some very good, very gay, ass sex if you keep barging in like this.”

“Ew.”

“Anyways, aside from that. If you want some food, help us make it. Where are Tony and Jaime?” Kellin asked.

“In my room.”

“I’ll be right back.” As Kellin walked away, Mike smirked. Vic noticed.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing.” Mike replied too innocently.

“Michael.” However, before Mike could reply, there was a high-pitched scream from upstairs. Vic ran up out the kitchen and saw his family rushing up the stairs. “Excuse me!” he shouted as he wiggled his way up.

He looked around franticly and saw Mike’s door open so he went in there. He saw Kellin being held back by Tony and Jaime laughing on the floor. There was a water gun on the floor and a scary clown mask next to it.

“Jaime you’re so dead!” Kellin shouted. “Tony let me go! I need to wring that mother fucker’s neck!”

“Kells calm down!” Tony shouted back.

“No!” Vic touched Tony on the shoulder so he began passing Kellin over. “No! Let me go! I hate you!”

“Kells,” Vic whispered in his ear. “Calm down.”

“He-e,” Vic heard the crack in Kellin’s voice and his heart hurt.

Kellin gave up fighting and slumped forwards. He was on his hands and knees, while Vic’s arms were around him, with his head bowed down and eyes screwed shut. The violent shakes his body gave were enough for Jaime to become serious. A loud sob burst through Kellin’s mouth before he pushed himself up and ran out of the room, down the stairs and to his home.

“You guys are such assholes!” Vic yelled before going to Kellin’s house. Once he was face to face with the door, Vic knocked on the door. No one answered. “Kellin! Babe please open the door!” again no answer. Vic pulled out his phone and went to dial Kellin’s number but remembered that his phone was still on bedside table.

On the other side of the door, up the stairs, and passed another closed door, Kellin laid on his bed crying loudly. He doesn’t even know why he’s crying this bad sense he loves being scared, which is why jump scares are his favorite things.

Maybe this is when his mood swings take place. Once the crying had stopped, Kellin walked into his bathroom and washed his face. While he washed his face, he heard the front door open and footsteps racing up the stairs then his door burst open.

“Vic.” He whispered when he saw who the intruder was.

“Oh my god, Kellin! are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you feel faint? Is there any pain anywhere? How about peanu-.” Kellin kissed Vic on the lips just to shut him up.

“I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” Kellin puckered his lips and Vic laughed softly before kissing them. After a few minutes of innocent kissing, a thought occurred to Kellin. “How did you get in my house?”

“The spare key under your plant.” Vic replied sheepishly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk what this is but it may be a filler ? i do know ch 19 contains drama though

oh
and

Soz for the awkward ending