Starstruck

2.

Mia sat on the large black leather couch and sobbed a little as she waited for Harry to come downstairs from her old bedroom. It was just two of them since Louis left an hour ago. "This should do for the night,then we can rearrange it tomorrow however you want." Harry said, coming down and kissing her head slightly. She wearily opened and closed her eyes,hoping that when she woke up all of this would be gone. "What happened love,you can tell me." he said,pulling her into a side hug. Mia burried her face into his neck as she started to cry shaking. "He... Cheated .... On.... Me." she said between her sobs. "That little bastard,I'm gonna punch him so hard." Harry said, his hands turning into a fist. Mia shook her head ash she tried to calm Harry down. "Don't. Think about your reputation." she said brushing her fingers on his hand.

As two cousins shared a comfortable silence, Mia's phone started to ring, moving from her seat, she saw his ex boyfriend's name flashing on the screen. She quickly ignored as her facial expression turned into numb from sad. "Ignore that little prick." Harry said from his place. He was so furious at Nate.

"I have to leave for work." Mia said, making Harry nod his head.

"Be careful,he may come around." Harry said, she was worried for his cousin. Harry pulled Mia from her arm,making her cry out in pain. Harry frowned at the idea that formed in his mind. "Did he..." he was too disgusted to finish his sentence "Didheabusedyou?" he asked all in once,as if he waited he would never be able to ask the question. Mia looked down,she was too ashamed to look at him. She only nodded her head. "Fuck." Harry said as he embraced her with a hug.

"Ok, Harry now I'm safe. Away from him, but I really have to go." she said, running upstairs. "Oh hey,Harry. Who was that boy? The on who was here last night?" she yelled down at Harry. Harry chuckled slightly. He knew that his cousin would have an instant crush on Louis.

"He's Louis, he's my bandmate." he said, walking around the room to find his keys.

Mia stood infront of her closet, she couldn't believe her boyfriend cheated on her. She pulled on her strong act but she was broken deep down inside. She opened her bags, but for her surprise Harry had already emptied and hung her clothes in her wardrobe. She was in a shitty mood to get dressed. She chose a gray ovesized knitted sweater combined it with blue acid washed jeans. She pulled on her "depression sweater coat" and put on a beanie. "I'm going to work!" she called across the hall to Harry, who was tieing up his shoes. "I'm coming with you." Harry said, making Mia raise her eyebrow at him. "You know,just incase he tries to get anywhere near you..." he said reasoning himself.

"Shouldn't you be meeting with the boys today?" Harry smirked.

"No,actually they are also coming over. I knew you've always wanted to meet them and you can always use some extra hands." she chuckled at his excitement. "And plus,I can keep an eye on you all the time."

"Harry,you really don't have to do that, I'm pretty sure that you all have pretty girlfriends to hang with." she said, dreaming of Louis holding hands with a girl. Strange enough it made her jealous. She shooke her head to distract herself. "Let's go." she said, as she linked arms with Harry.

"Hey Nate." she greeted her cashier,followed by Harry. "Hey Haz,hey Mia." he said with a smile. For their luck the store was empty and Harry had time to hide behind. "By the way,Dan stopped by this morning, told me you never shoved up this morning." Mia sighed as she blinked away some tears.Nate came rushing to her side. "Oh hey sweetcheeks what's wrong?" She shook her head held her hand out. "He cheated on her, drop it." Harry said protectively as he rushed Mia inside. "It's okay, you are broken but it will be mended. I'm here, you'll get over it and you'll show him what he's missing." Mia smiled at him, he already had a sister but when her parents died in an accident eight years ago, her aunt, Anne took her with no hesitation to raise her with her child. Harry kept her cosy and warm all the time, making her feel home.

"Hey mate,are you there?" a loud Irish accent echoed through the store. "Right in there come in." he said as she clenaed Mia's nose as if she was a baby. "You look so fucking cute when you cry." Harry said poking her sides. Just then the blue eyed boy,Louis entered room, followed by a blond,blue eyed boy. Harry pulled away from Mia to greet his firends.

"Hey Nialler,hey Louis." he said,waving them as he kicked the magazines which were on his way. "Hey Harry!" they instantly greeted back in an almost creepy way. Mia was still next to him,she was continuously licking her lips, a sign of being her nervous. Harry rested a hand on her back to comfort her. "Guys,this is Mia. My cousin whom I probably told you about all the time." the guys and even Mia chuckled at his explanation.Before continuing Harry licked his lips. "And Mia, this is Niall." Mia smiled at him slightly as Niall pulled her into a hug. "And this is Louis,whom you've already met when you came early today." Louis snapped his head from his iPhone. "Hey." He offered her a great smile as he turned back to his phone.

"Oi,mate! You are being quite rude." Harry said,frowning at Louis' behaviour. Mia shook her head. "It's completely fine."

"See, Mira told it's completely fine." Harry was completely angry. "It's Mia. M-I-A." He said from his gritthed teeh. There was an awkward silence. Niall was sitting on the rustic chair as he played Temple Run in his phone. Louis was still texting and Harry was sitting right next to Louis.

"HELLOO GIIIRLS!" A cheerful voice echoed through the store. Mia cursed as she dropped her phone on the floor.

"Zayn,you scared the hell out of us." Niall said a hand rested on his grey polo shirt. The dark and tall boy with soft blue eyes giggled just like a little girl as he was followed by whom Mia assumed was Liam. Despite being Harry's cousin she never saw the any of the other boys. Zayn came close Mia, he bent down and sniffed her just like a little puppy. Mia couldn't help but laught at his actions.

"I'm Zayn and this life energy vacuuming guy right behind me is Liam." he said, pulling her into a tight hug. She hardly pulled away from Zayn as Liam kissed her cheek.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Dan's voice had been heard by all of them, as Mia shieverd with fear and hug Harry thightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey,so here's second chapter and I think it's all lausy but I guess it'll improve as I write more. Hopefully :D Enjoy :)