Starstruck

3

"We are leaving buddy!" Niall yelled from flower shop's little kitchen. Harry was lying on white floral couch annd Mia was taking care of his wounds. Harry weakly held out his arm and let a little sound of pain Mia closed her eyes tightyly,trying not to cry. Her little conversation with Dan was not a conversation that you could call a proper one.

"Hey,don't cry." Harry said, wiping away Mia's tears. But as if Harry said the opposite she started to cry more.

"It's". sob."All."another heartbreaking sob."Because."sob."Of me." Harry hugged her tightly.

"It's not your fault that he is an asshole." Harry ruffled her hair. " Someone should have told him how to treat women." Mia smiled at his kind heart.

"You know he hit me before and I survived?" Mia asked making Harry flinch.

"You should have immediately break up with him." Mia opened her mouth to protest but Harry shook his head. "Yes,and you should have come to me so I cpuld have break his nose."

"just like you haven't. Hope that he won't press charges on you." Mia pouted from her seat. Harry hugged her tightly.

"I knew Dan,he is,well,was my friend. He won't do that." Harry kissed top of Mia's head."Besides,purple doesn't go with my eyes."

Mia looked around. The Christmass Tree was still standing on it's corner, socks,belonged to Dan,Mia and Harry,hung from the walls. Mia slowly stood up,Harry's eyes wandering her back."What are you doing?"

"Getiing rid of Dan." Mia replied, cutting the rope of Dan's sock. Harry got up really painfully and kissed top of Mia's head."I am so proud of you."

"Thank you." Harry smiled and groaned in pain."Let's get you home." Mia said,as she linked her arm with Harry's and opened the door of his car.

"I can dri-" Harry tried to protest but Mia frowned at him."Go ahead and jump in. I am designated driver." Mia said, pointing her finger to passenger seat.

Image

"'Harry do you have any more beers left?" Louis yelled from kitchen. Mia was currently sleeping. She had a breakdown as soon as they arrived the house and Harry had to give her some sadative drugs. "I don't know Louis!You freaking can go and check it out" Harry snapped.

"No need to scold me mate." Hary sighed deeply. He looked like a total mess. His curls were straightened by sweat, his lip was swollen and his eye was as purple as an aubergine. And his nerves are as breakable as a vase. "Sorry, had a though day. I still think about Dan."

Louis frowned at the name of the abusive man. Mia was a cute and nice girl. The way she looked at people, it hid a story behind it. Louis shook his head. He had a girlfriend. But the way Mia smiled,how broken she looked,her perfect hair floated around. Louis shook his head again. He never learnt the name. How could he know the true name? "Most probably Harry told me tonight."

"I knew you'd have an instant crush on her!" Harry jumped from his couch. Louis dropped his beer."I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't even bother."Harry took a sip from his beer. "You should not think out loud.Especially when you're talking about my cousin. I can rip your head off." He added half serious-half joking.

"Nah,mate. I have a bird." Louis said. Harry smirked."Whatever you say mate. Are you inviting her to Brit Awards next week?" Louis shook his head. "Nah,we are not that serious."

An idea popped up in Harry's mind. "Why don't you invite Mia to Brit Awards?" Louis bent his head and wrinkled his nose. It made sense. "Yeah why not?" Louis jumped off from his seat. "Let me ask her."

"Ask me what?" Mia's head popped up from kitchen window. She was [link=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=111851701&.locale=tr]wearing[/link] her gray star detailed hoodie and black smoking slippers. Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun and she had her glasses on.

"How are you feeling,Mia?" Louis asked, making Mia frown at him surprised. She took a sip from his coffee. "I am fine,thanks. What were you about asking me?" Louis shifted in his seat. He looked down at his hands. "I guess,well never mind. It was stupid anyway."

Mia looked amused and raised her eyebrow. "My,my, the womanizer Louis Tomlinson is shy?" Louis frowned at his hands. "Come on,I was kidding. What's that you want to ask me?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"

"To where?" Mia asked, laying down her cup on the [link=http://www.designtopnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/whale-beach-house-living-room.jpg] coffee table[/link].

"Brit awards."Mia smiled at Louis, She shook her head up and down.

"Sure why not?"Louis smiled as he layed down his empty beer bottle on the floor. "Good,then I'll pick you up at seven." Louis put his feet on the coffee table as Harry and he drifted away to the football match.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooookay. I know,I am sorry. I updated like, really really late. And I am not satisfied with this chapter. So raincheck? Consider this one as a filler and maybe,but only maybe,there will be a little kiss.-Kitty.