Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

Mosh posh of days

Meeting Garth was a lot different from the show. I think it was the lack of cut scenes back and forth. But he was just as annoying to me as Dean finds him to be.

AND HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Next to Cas and Kevin that is.

Sam said something about Becky being a pro, and I had to catch myself from laughing.

I looked back at Garth and Dean, "You two be my guest I'll just wait back here, cool?"

Dean didn't really acknowledge me, he knew that I knew how things we're going to end and that I wasn't going to throw him a bone.

THAT or he was just mad that I could get away from the likes of Garth. Who was driving Dean up the wall.

Image


Dean and Garth enter Becky's place guns drawn. I stroll in behind them.

"Uh, she's got 11 Twitter...ers. Last post -- "Going on romantic trip with hubster!!!" Three exclamation points. I guess she got excited " Garth read out.

I rolled my eyes, " Tweets they're called tweets."

My correction went unnoticed as Dean found the photo of a cabin.

"We're off to find the Moose who's been taken by physco stalker and is hiding in a cabin. Thrilling," I paused," can't wait for the dramatic twist at the end."

We pulled up the cabin just in time....not.

They were talking and trying to come up with a plan.

"PSSSST GUYS, since Becky wants to be a hunter let her help. I would say use me as bait buuuuuuuut Becky is the faster way to end this, no?"

Image


After the whole thing and the awkward thing with Becky and Garth it was nice to be back with the brothers.

Though it didn't last long before we ( all four of us) we're looking into the Jersey Devil.

Brandon the cranky waiter had just pulled up to the table with food.

"Sidewinder soup and salad combo goes to Big Bird, TDK slammer to Ken Doll, a little heart-smart for creepy uncle, and a bacon burger for Strawberry Short-cake."

"What is your problem," Dean sassed

Brandon yelled at Dean that we were his problem and the boys got down to talking about Rager Rick.

"...shouldn't play God like that," Bobby refured to the Turducken Slammer.

"I think after seeing you eat that, I'mma go vegan...Peta should elect you for a spokes person Dean, ain't anyone going to eat meat after seeing you eat," I sat my burger down and pushed my plate away from me.

The next day we went out looking. Bobby was telling us about woodsy hunting (real hunting) stuff.

"Yeah, what I could get to stick. I never could get you little grubs to pull a trigger on a single deer," Bobby said and I laughed.

"Hell even I have shot a deer," I laughed at the boys.

"You're talking about Bambi, man," Dean shot back.

"You don't shoot Bambi, jackass. You shoot Bambi's mother," Bobby stated. I laughed again, "I always went for Bambi's dad."

"Well, looks like we found Phil," Dean said looking up. I looked up and sure enough was a arm hanging from a tree bloodied as all get out.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I know i'm a horriable person. I'm not sure if I'm back or not but we shall see....I have a plan ish maybe I don't know anymore.