Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

The Cruel World Says Hi.

We had arrived at Bobby's late at night and well, the man in question was gone. Sam pointed to a cot under a window that I could sleep on while me moved to the couch. I don't know where Dean went.

"Thanks," I muttered laying down on the cot, it smelt of stale whisky and dust.

Image


When I awoke, well half way anyway, Dean was on Sam's case about Lucy showing up. News broke about the eclipse and that's when I chose would be a good time to show them that I'm awake.
The brothers were having their little stair off, when the taller noticed me standing in the door way.

"Morning," Dean looked back at me and nodded.

"It is, good morning to you too Sam, Dean," I nodded at him, "Hi Bobby," I smiled at the older man.

"Who is she," Bobby asked looking at the two brothers.

"This is Ryan-" Sam started but was cut off by Dean.

"Pinkie for short," Dean winked my way with a smirk which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I, uh, crossed through a portal and broke their window of the motel that they stopped at. Not your normal case but hey, shit happens," I shrugged and moved towards the kitchen.

"Um, Do you mind if I cook? Then later borrow a car to go get some clothes maybe," I pointed to the room then at myself.

The three shared a look and Bobby nodded.

I moved around the kitchen like I had lived in the house forever. I could feel them watch me as I mixed the batter for pancakes. There was even bittersweet chocolate chips that have been in there for a while but tasted fine.

"Help your selves, or like put wax paper between them and freeze them for later," I smiled and dug in.

"So, you're form a alternate universe," Bobby asked unsure.

"Yeah, and you three are characters in a popular TV show. It um, shows how John got into hunting, flashes how the brothers teamed up, split up, re-teamed up, when to hell and back, started and pre-vented the apocalypse, and it shows how much you really impact their lives. It shows you guys at you best, worst, and even your funniest, sometimes it flashes to what's happening with the case while you're sitting in the motel digging up info. It's a good show, I like it," I rambled trying to keep it vague and not dwell on anything for fear that I may give out too much.

"How about you catch a ride with Dean, he needs to pick up more groceries," Bobby said forcing Dean.

"Sure, come on Deannie," I smiled and Sam chocked back a laugh.

"Deannie."

Image


Dean pulled up into a Wal Mart and started to fish for a card to give me.

"Nope, pretty sure my cash will work here to," I said pulling out my own card. He raised an eyebrow and forced the card on me, "Just in case it doesn't."

I sighed and stepped out of the Impala. Now I am not one to normally buy clothes at Hell Mart, but I highly doubt the normal clothes that I wear would be able to stand up to the test of the job. We split ways at the door and I went right for the jeans.

I was never able to find jeans that fit right here but sometimes being in AU you get lucky, for whatever reason I found the perfect jean for me. Yeah I bought seven pair. I think I went a little over board with shirts, keeping the all plain sold colors and all, but I got the fucking rainbow in V-necks and some matching plaid button ups.

I wanted to match the Winchesters, sue me.

Along with all of that I got me a nice black zip-up jacket and a few beanies. Yet somehow I was still back at the car before Dean was.

"Were you making babies in the bathroom or something geeze! It should not take that long for you to pick out some food," I yelled at him as he approached the car.

"Shut up and get in," his mood was sour.

"Testy, did you get rejected? I mean you can't fuck them all Dean," I was met with a death glare.

"Shutting up," for added effect I acted like I was zipping my lips together.

Image


Right as we got back, Dean left for a Job. Bobby was sitting at his desk as Sam put away the groceries. I was ripping the tags off all my newly bought clothes. I wanted to comment about the swim team boys. How they were heading to the hospital and they, as in the leviathans, have set up a nice little 'all you eat' there.

But I couldn't fuck up the events of the show.

No that would be wrong and shit will hit the fan.

Once I was done, Bobby showed me where the washer and dryer was and let me wash them. He stated how in till we could find a way to get me back to my home I could stay with him. He walked out and I wanted to cry.

Bobby was going to die, and I couldn't open my trap to say a god damn thing about it to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Want some gifs? Get it cause gif is close to gift!....yeah not funny :(
Image