Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

Three Weeks Later

Three Weeks Late

I am sad to say that I was not in the really cool ambulance high jacking.

I did get to drive the Impala! I mean Sam was laid out in the back seat and Dean had a broken leg. Bobby took his own car.
Um...Dean didn't know that I broke the window...he thinks the Edgar

Leviathan did...any way there is no way in hell I am telling him I hurt his baby.

Bobby was talking to the boys, I was on the couch sitting next to Deans foot, reading a book.

Pretending to read anyway. I think I might have gave it away cause I snorted when Bobby stated that "Nothing can kill them."

This got me weird looks.

"Tyroin said something I found funny to Joffery..." I looked down back at the book.

Sam had left for things, Dean of coarse asked for pie.

I had started to read again.

Bobby left.

Soon Sammy come back and Dean was holding a cake.

"I got cake. It's close enough, right?"

I tsked.

"Its not close at all, Sam. However I will love to eat that cake if you're not going to Dean," I smiled

"Pinkie, shut up," Dean said lightly throwing some food at me.

"Dean that's no way to treat your babysitter," I mocked scolded him.

"I don't need a babysitter," Dean shot back throwing another bag of chips at me a little harder.

"Oh yeah, go get me a soda from the fridge then Mr. Capable," I wore a shit eating grin.

Dean glared.

"You two seem to be hitting it off," Sam said lightly.

"Aw, you jelly Sam? Can't be as good as friends with Pinkie as Dean," I joked. I mean Dean had this older brother connection with every kid that the pair meets. Sam is good with the parents and the interrogating but Dean is a beast when it comes to the children.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters!!! this one is longer and WE'RE FINALLY ON A DIFFERENT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!