The Affair

Chapter 1:

I pulled on my jacket as i walked out of my house towards the car that was currently waiting on me.

"Are you excited Melissa?" my manager Alex asked as i climbed into the back of the car.

"Very" i replied simply as my phone buzzed in my pocket, that will be my husband Sam.

'Hey hunny just thought i would tell you how much i love you and i hope you have fun on Alan Carr tonight.... I love you so much baby:) xxxxx' i quickly wiped away the tear that formed in the corner of my eye.

"Is there something wrong Melissa?" Alex asked from the front seat.

"No i am fine Alex" i smiled and text Sam back.

'Thank you hun! I will see you when i get back home tonight. I love you too :') xxxxx' once i sent the message i put my phone away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Melissa we are here now" Alex said as he opened the car door for me to. Once i was out i smiled at Alex and walked inside the Alan Carr studio to be greeted by the one and only.... Benedict Cumberbatch.

"Hello you must be Melissa" he said shaking my hand. I think my heart might of just melted due to his amazing voice, it's so dream- Melissa stop that you have a husband who you love.

"Yeah and you must be the world famous Benedict Cumberbatch" i said while shaking his hand.

"So are you excited to be here?" he asked me while smiling, his smile was sent from the gods i swear- Melissa you have Sam, remember?!

"I am really excited! Also i heard you are quite the ladies man" i said smirking at him.

"Oooooh really? Is that what i'm called now" he said sending a wink my way, the butterflies errupted in my stomach- Melissa, Sa... Erghhh i have given up reminding you.

"Yeah i have heard lots about you being a ladies man, you seem to have that kind of charm to you that makes them fall at their knees in front of you" i said biting my lip.

"Is my charm working on you then?" he asked curiously. Yes, of course it was working on me but i am not admitting that.

"Nope not yet Mr Cumberbatch, maybe you need to try a bit harder" i said smirking, oh god we had only just met and we were already flirting with each other... WOW.

"I will try harder, by the end of then night you will have fell for my charm" he said before he walked away. Just before he went around the corner he turned around and winked at me again. Oh god i need some air. I walked outside and pulled out a cigarette... This will hopefully clear my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this it is my first Benedict fanfiction